Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 140. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
and what is the lowest deposit amount to my freebitco account to avoid high fees? thx

None, you'll see this each time you deposit:
We have no minimum deposit amount, we accept and credit all deposits to your account.

The fees they charge per withdraw depend, and they're usually less than 2K sats. Very reasonable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
thx,  what is use one at a time means,  if I don't claim,  just use as a wallet and earn from my old referal in my old freebitco account ,  is that ok? thx

and what is the lowest deposit amount to my freebitco account to avoid high fees? thx
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
can I use back my old freebitco account as I don't use my new freebitco account anymore ?

Only use one at a time and don't self-refer. That's really all there is to it.
Activity: 266
can I use back my old freebitco account as I don't use my new freebitco account anymore ?
Hello, I do not know if it is the right place but I just realized that I have withdrawn the entire balance of my freebitco account and has not sent any verification mail or anything, so I have seen they have retired directly without checking .... I have been reading something else and in another forum and I see that the admin of the site is sweeping a lot of accounts and I was wondering if they have hacked me or something or has been the admin of frebitco ..... It has been in my account, my mother's and my father's, my sister's had not touched her so I do not know what to think ... it was not a great amount but it is more the surprise of having some money there and enter and see empty and see that they have made a withdrawal without validating anything or send mail ....
Can you chek if autowithdraw is enabled? I think thats your case... To check: click on withdraw button, if autowithdraw is on you will see the box ticked and all your balance is withdrawed to the btc address you provided when opened the account
If you or someone else asked a manual withdraw a confirmation mail is sended, autowithdraw doesn't need that (just because the btc address is not changed so nobody can steal your balance, it will be sended to your wallet...).

Hello, no, I do not have the automatic withdrawal activated and in any case it would be sent back to the account of freebitcoin. They have sent it to another address and I have not received any confirmation email but that of payment by freebitco ...-_-

Unless you are using 2fa a manual withdrawal can only be sent by clicking the link in the verification email we always send. In most instances of hacking the victims email account is the source of the attack. The hacker then deletes the emails to cover their tracks.
Despite what you read we are not 'sweeping' anything. We have banned a lot of abusers recently which has caused a lot of crying.
Activity: 4
Hello, I do not know if it is the right place but I just realized that I have withdrawn the entire balance of my freebitco account and has not sent any verification mail or anything, so I have seen they have retired directly without checking .... I have been reading something else and in another forum and I see that the admin of the site is sweeping a lot of accounts and I was wondering if they have hacked me or something or has been the admin of frebitco ..... It has been in my account, my mother's and my father's, my sister's had not touched her so I do not know what to think ... it was not a great amount but it is more the surprise of having some money there and enter and see empty and see that they have made a withdrawal without validating anything or send mail ....
Can you chek if autowithdraw is enabled? I think thats your case... To check: click on withdraw button, if autowithdraw is on you will see the box ticked and all your balance is withdrawed to the btc address you provided when opened the account
If you or someone else asked a manual withdraw a confirmation mail is sended, autowithdraw doesn't need that (just because the btc address is not changed so nobody can steal your balance, it will be sended to your wallet...).

Hello, no, I do not have the automatic withdrawal activated and in any case it would be sent back to the account of freebitcoin. They have sent it to another address and I have not received any confirmation email but that of payment by freebitco ...-_-
Activity: 51
Merit: 9
Activity: 4

There is a thing preventing to roll more than once and hour from same ip...

One of the previous posts on this thread showed one guy with 100 bot accounts. Not ruling out there are no ways to still bypass the restriction.

We do allow more than one free-roll from an IP address if the accounts qualify as high-rollers. We do this to allow families to play from the same home internet connection. If there are hundreds of accounts all playing the same way from the same IP address then they are risking getting banned and losing all the coin they deposited to qualify as high-rollers.
very confusing information.
but in reality, when making a deposit and finally being banned too. and is considered to be theft and abuse

It is only confusing if you are incredibly thick. I've explained what abuse is and it is obvious that abusers may be banned. Making a deposit is not a licence to abuse.

One of the previous posts on this thread showed one guy with 100 bot accounts. Not ruling out there are no ways to still bypass the restriction.

We do allow more than one free-roll from an IP address if the accounts qualify as high-rollers. We do this to allow families to play from the same home internet connection. If there are hundreds of accounts all playing the same way from the same IP address then they are risking getting banned and losing all the coin they deposited to qualify as high-rollers.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
I can not log into the account, writes: Incorrect login details. My login and password are correct.
My ID is 1870456.
Please explain what's wrong
If you abuse their system for referral earning or something else then they can ban you without any notice. I saw a lots of accounts have been banned from their site and you might be on their list for abusing.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I wonder if HIGH-LOW Multiply game  is really fair, or do I have such bad luck..
I didn't try too much times, but tried few times to play 1000 rolls and almost every time I lost about 100 satoshi (and if I win it was not more than ~10satoshi)
So I think it was 40% vs60% instead of 47,5% .. are there any other factors which could lead to lowering win/loss ratio or so?

They've been around for pretty long, so if they were cheating, I'd expect there to be a lot more posts against them. Although, I don't think most of us practice due diligence and check our seeds.

Just lost another 100 bucks worth earlier. For what "luck" goes, I've also been rather unlucky on this site. I would find what would be rare streaks really early into my rolling. And I don't mean I rolled for hundreds of rolls before finding it, but almost right off the bat. At least I get some money back from my ref on this one, but it's close to nothing when your wagered is only as much as the amount you lost. This kind of luck is much worse than what you experienced, but remember that the average gambler would still be expected to lose 5% of their wagered's worth, at the given rates.

To begin with, it's not a good idea to gamble with a disadvantage. Never mind against an edge as high as this site features. I might just be making excuses, but us with poor health just seem to have an easier time making ever poorer choices, it's this "I'm already f'd anyway" feeling.

Edited:

Who exactly is the thief Huh??

Your post wasn't that easy to understand, but then again I'm not that bright. As to your question, I'd say they both are. It is one thing to want to prevent theft, another to steal from them yourself.

It's possible I didn't read your message right.
I have recalculated it and it is indeed about what they say ~47%  luck (but it gaves me about 100sat lose with standard "alternate" setting every one thousand rolls)
by making a lot of accounts become Mr. TheQuin's reference
is it called abusing too

Yes. Referring yourself to yourself to claim for yourself and yourself is considered abuse.

There is no point registering 1000x accounts under Quin/ wetsuit/ nobody when 99% are only used to abuse the faucet.
Activity: 26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qWJqKdXn90

This is real ? hope freebitco.in still save and stand strong. I love freebitco,keep up the good work quin, and hope the site getting bigger and better.

Of course that is a scam, he thought in everything to make this video, one thing that would denounce him it is a simple fact to hide the deposit address, do not have reason to do this, he made because anybody could check if the deposit really happened.
by making a lot of accounts become Mr. TheQuin's reference
is it called abusing too

Yes. Referring yourself to yourself to claim for yourself and yourself is considered abuse.

There is no point registering 1000x accounts under Quin/ wetsuit/ nobody when 99% are only used to abuse the faucet.
Please explain in full, what is called abusing.

This is so obvious it shouldn't need saying. I've already stated it many times in both our threads. Abusing is claiming the faucet more than once an hour and/or self-referring.
do you guarantee,
My account is safe and you are not blocked because registering through the account of Mr. TheQuin

I guarantee I'm not going to ban my own account because some muppet signs up referrals to it. I'll also guarantee I'll ban your account if I'm 100% certain that you are abusing.
Hi Mr. TheQuin. . .
Is it by creating a lot of accounts by registering from the user id of the registration account of Mr. TheQuin and will benefit his account, Mr. TheQuin. Is this allowed.

If allowed, I will create as many accounts as possible by using the user id, Mr. TheQuin.

If you don't mind, what is the user id of the Mr. TheQuin account?
I will make as many accounts as possible, so Mr. TheQuin has more income

Good idea. If someone knows referral ID of Mr. TheQueerTheQuin, PM me it, I'll create 100K referrals for him.

You could have searched for that on this forum or just looked at my profile. It is 178.
I can not log into the account, writes: Incorrect login details. My login and password are correct.
My ID is 1870456.
Please explain what's wrong

Well Mr. [email protected] I think it is the same thing that went wrong with your accounts [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected].... all 187 of them were banned for abuse.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
But as you prompted me to take a second look I just found and banned another 381 of them. Creating alt accounts on the forum isn't fooling anyone. One thief with 299 fake referrals cheating from us also signed up another 381 fake referrals to one of them.
Good, you have banned all together about 681 account for violating terms and condition where they created 681 accounts to get referral commission.
Jump to: