Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 141. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qWJqKdXn90

This is real ? hope freebitco.in still save and stand strong. I love freebitco,keep up the good work quin, and hope the site getting bigger and better.

Holy shit, that reminded me of the Bitsler exploit which was pretty similar. And the moment I saw the russian email...

There are quite of few of these out there. They all fall into 2 categories of scam. Some charge a fee to by the fake exploit and others just steal your login credentials. None of them works, we would go bankrupt if our provably fair system was flawed.
Activity: 158
Merit: 5
Hi all.. In the rewards section, I'm missing the multiplier options.. 1000% reward points etc.. Is there are problem with the site?

None of the rewards seem to be there right now, and I think you mean the 100 extra reward point bonus.

Oh yeah, that one. But it seems to be back now.
Activity: 158
Merit: 5
Hi all.. In the rewards section, I'm missing the multiplier options.. 1000% reward points etc.. Is there are problem with the site?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I wonder if HIGH-LOW Multiply game  is really fair, or do I have such bad luck..
I didn't try too much times, but tried few times to play 1000 rolls and almost every time I lost about 100 satoshi (and if I win it was not more than ~10satoshi)
So I think it was 40% vs60% instead of 47,5% .. are there any other factors which could lead to lowering win/loss ratio or so?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

This is real ? hope freebitco.in still save and stand strong. I love freebitco,keep up the good work quin, and hope the site getting bigger and better.

Holy shit, that reminded me of the Bitsler exploit which was pretty similar. And the moment I saw the russian email...
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Is freebitco.in still paying interest? I’m not seeing it anywhere.

Your balance has to be at 30,000 Sats and above

Found it under withdraw.

Thanks.

Your balance has to be at 30,000 Sats and above
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Activity: 350
Merit: 6
It's amazing how 6 years later this site has made the owner millions, i would say 10m$
And it started all from a forum thread

It's been a lot more than that.  Try upwards in the 100s of.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It's amazing how 6 years later this site has made the owner millions, i would say 10m$
And it started all from a forum thread
Activity: 51
Merit: 9

Here's a sample of what I'm about to reject now.

Holy 1990s.  Where the hell "Check all" UI.  I would not want to be the one to have to click "Reject" 60000 times.
That's why mousecommander or autolickers are made for...  Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 9
Just ban the entire .ru TLD,  all russians are useless anyway lol.  Nice spammy lookin email.  You should at least make them interesting to read,  like '[email protected]'

are you the local bot-man here?! I still don't understand why you didn't fly into lockdown. Without you, the game would be fairer and cleaner.

No, he's The Village Idiot peddling a really bad dice script that manages to lose well above EV. He brings in the money to pay the free-rolls for others.
to pay for you, not for others free roll. Many people i know in mmo forums told me their account is banned few hour after request payout today also.
big scam question mark here.
A lot of payouts requested and never got banned, lots of btc deposited and withdrawed and my account is still going, i personally know people who did the same i've did (payouts without any problem) SO the big scam question mark is: are you sure that other users were banned without a reason?
Activity: 350
Merit: 6

Holy 1990s.  Where the hell "Check all" UI.  I would not want to be the one to have to click "Reject" 60000 times.
Activity: 44
ok, just think that he is not lucky. waste a month for nothing
Just ban the entire .ru TLD,  all russians are useless anyway lol.  Nice spammy lookin email.  You should at least make them interesting to read,  like '[email protected]'

are you the local bot-man here?! I still don't understand why you didn't fly into lockdown. Without you, the game would be fairer and cleaner.

No, he's The Village Idiot peddling a really bad dice script that manages to lose well above EV. He brings in the money to pay the free-rolls for others.
to pay for you, not for others free roll. Many people i know in mmo forums told me their account is banned few hour after request payout today also.

Yes, I caught another two large botnets trying to cash out with the weekly auto-withdraw. Your 'friends' must have had thousands of accounts blocked yesterday.

he withdraw manually, not weekly auto-withdraw

lol, I check those as well.

Edit. That's another 83 bots belonging to the person that I banned a few hundred of yesterday getting stopped from withdrawing. That's just the lucky ones that have got to withdrawal by betting their free winnings. All signed up in a few days last November with a lot more than those bot generated email names to link them.

[email protected]

this is my friend account. not same with them

True, it was one of a smaller number of newer accounts from earlier this month all with email addresses name-5-digits-name-3-digits@dodgeycheapRussian-email-domain. I can't remember exactly but there were between 5 and 10 of them trying to withdraw yesterday. All with a lot of other similarities that point to them not being operated manually by a human.

And what happens then with the BTC income that I made to the account? The income was 0.02994646 BTC. I would like to recover that money. Thank you

Banned accounts are not allowed to withdraw the funds.

Yes, I caught another two large botnets trying to cash out with the weekly auto-withdraw. Your 'friends' must have had thousands of accounts blocked yesterday.

https://i.snag.gy/cWV39j.jpg

Edit. That's another 83 bots belonging to the person that I banned a few hundred of yesterday getting stopped from withdrawing. That's just the lucky ones that have got to withdrawal by betting their free winnings. All signed up in a few days last November with a lot more than those bot generated email names to link them.

[email protected]

this is my friend account. not same with them

Jump to: