Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 143. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Hey Mr.Thequin . . .
Whether having referrals from other users will be considered cheating / fraud / theft and so on

Abuse is using multiple accounts to play more than one free-roll per hour to cheat the faucet and/or self-referring to cheat the referral program. I'm considering adding bans for idiots that spam these threads as well.
It does suck however that you only gained 656K sats through referrals and ended up having about 3 mil sats swiped.  Chalk it up as experience,  and come back and try again when you're not classified as one of those "stupid hackers".  Or just use my bot,  its completely within their rules since it's a gambling bot and less likely to have your shit stolen from freebitco.  The returns are better too.

As ever you overlook the obvious. It wasn't just the referral income they were cheating but also playing 10x the number of free-rolls permitted. I still caught them before they were able to get their overall position in profit. Those cheats and thieves that end up losing more than they stole cry like babies. The ones that made a profit usually don't say anything and just try it again.

I would also recommend that any failed cheat should try out The Village Idiot's bot. I was sat here chatting with wetsuit last week and he asked me what was going on with the forum threads. Then he took a look and the conversation went like this:

wetsuit "That broken record guy is still going, what's he on about."
me "He's just spamming our thread to promote his stuff because his own service thread died due to lack of interest"
wetsuit "It's just a dicebot isn't it?"
"Yeah"
wetsuit "How's it doing?"
me "Losing badly when I last looked. That was ages ago, let's see what it is now."
Looks up the Village Idiot's account.
me "Oooh, his referrals have lost 11.86 BTC and he's even managed to give us 3% over EV somehow."
wetsuit "You should encourage him to keep spamming the threads."

I also wonder what all those blocked out red areas are.  There really isnt any need to block out anything in freebitco since it's 100% anonymous other than email addresses (which were not blocked out),  and since it's a known hacker,  there also wouldnt be any need to block out "personal info".  Are the pw's stored in plain text in the DB or something,  I'm going to have to assume that they are,  otherwise they wouldnt have been blocked out.  I guess that wouldnt be surprising considering a lot of people use the same pw for everything and knowing an email/pw can be handy if you're a hacker type.  Even so,  why bother blocking out a hacker's password?  lol

You really are a muppet of the first order. I blocked some things that are not relevant to showing this guy is a cheat to make the relevant bits stand out more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 6
Have to concur with TheQuack here.  Those fingerprints are pretty telling.  Fingerprinting IS NOT unique,  but it's unique enough to check a GROUP of emails or db user IDs together to see if they came from the same or SIMILAR devices IF the group is unaware that fingerprinting is in use.  While it's not exact,  a human judgement call can determine if they are in fact linked (which is why this process isnt automated).  In general, there is a 1 in 286,777 chance that a device will give the same fingerprint as another device that is similar (2 ipads for example).  Of course,  there ARE ways to randomize the fingerprinting (Canvas Defender for example) and using it as a method as identifying devices is only going to catch those not smart enough or just to lazy (that would be me) to randomize the fingerprint (about 100% of all script kiddies fall under this category).  Trying to randomize the fingerprint of 1000s of accounts on 1 device would be a pain in the ass but it's certainly doable.  It's much easier to randomize it for 1 device and 1 account.

It does suck however that you only gained 656K sats through referrals and ended up having about 3 mil sats swiped.  Chalk it up as experience,  and come back and try again when you're not classified as one of those "stupid hackers".  Or just use my bot,  its completely within their rules since it's a gambling bot and less likely to have your shit stolen from freebitco.  The returns are better too.

I also wonder what all those blocked out red areas are.  There really isnt any need to block out anything in freebitco since it's 100% anonymous other than email addresses (which were not blocked out),  and since it's a known hacker,  there also wouldnt be any need to block out "personal info".  Are the pw's stored in plain text in the DB or something,  I'm going to have to assume that they are,  otherwise they wouldnt have been blocked out.  I guess that wouldnt be surprising considering a lot of people use the same pw for everything and knowing an email/pw can be handy if you're a hacker type.  Even so,  why bother blocking out a hacker's password?  lol
what referral system? you're wrong...I have no referrals and no other accounts. I played myself and only for myself. There's obviously some mistake.

These referrals you lying cheat.

All referred to another of your accounts.

but these are not my accounts...I have only 1 account. And that's why I write you. It is for him that I ask to return my deposits or unlock my account so that I can continue to play MULTIPLY

WTf???

Why was my account blocked? [email protected]
My ID 16684243

Clearly listed in the referral list I posted along with all your other accounts signed up at the same time on the same IP network from the same device with the same fingerprint. All being used to abuse our faucet and referral program for which you were rightly banned. We don't return deposits to people that cheat us.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
what referral system? you're wrong...I have no referrals and no other accounts. I played myself and only for myself. There's obviously some mistake.

https://i.snag.gy/AV9sHC.jpg

https://i.snag.gy/3Jj0RM.jpg

but these are not my accounts...I have only 1 account. And that's why I write you. It is for him that I ask to return my deposits or unlock my account so that I can continue to play MULTIPLY

And what happens then with the BTC income that I made to the account? The income was 0.02994646 BTC. I would like to recover that money. Thank you

You lose it because I caught you cheating.

what do you mean abused? played MULTIPLY too often? or often collected free rolls?
Abusing free-rolls and the referral program the same as all the other accounts I ban.

I mean you used multiple accounts to play more than one free roll an hour and self-referred a number of accounts to generate referral income for yourself. The referral program is an incentive to introduce new users not a way for cheats to make extra coin.

And what happens then with the BTC income that I made to the account? The income was 0.02994646 BTC. I would like to recover that money. Thank you

You lose it because I caught you cheating.

what do you mean abused? played MULTIPLY too often? or often collected free rolls?
Abusing free-rolls and the referral program the same as all the other accounts I ban.

I mean you used multiple accounts to play more than one free roll an hour and self-referred a number of accounts to generate referral income for yourself. The referral program is an incentive to introduce new users not a way for cheats to make extra coin.

Hello TheQuin.

On Friday, January 11, I made an entry in my freebitco.in account of 0.02994646 BTC. I've been playing the multiplier and claiming the roll.
It turns out that on Friday or Saturday, I do not remember well, they banned my account and I can not enter it. unfortunately I do not know the ID of the account but I add the mail to [email protected].
If you want I can also add the confirmation of the BTC transaction to my account.
Thanks for your time

I banned your account along with your referrals [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected] for abuse through multi-accounting.

My ID 16684243

We have an automated system that blocks suspicious accounts from free-rolls but leave them to carry on using the rest of the site. If I got the hammer ban out for you it means I personally checked your account and was 100% certain that you were abusing through multi-accounting.

Activity: 2

Hello TheQuin.

On Friday, January 11, I made an entry in my freebitco.in account of 0.02994646 BTC. I've been playing the multiplier and claiming the roll.
It turns out that on Friday or Saturday, I do not remember well, they banned my account and I can not enter it. unfortunately I do not know the ID of the account but I add the mail to [email protected].
If you want I can also add the confirmation of the BTC transaction to my account.
Thanks for your time

I banned your account along with your referrals [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected] for abuse through multi-accounting.

Hello TheQuin.

Thanks for your time

My ID 16684243

We have an automated system that blocks suspicious accounts from free-rolls but leave them to carry on using the rest of the site. If I got the hammer ban out for you it means I personally checked your account and was 100% certain that you were abusing through multi-accounting.

Hello TheQuin.

Thanks for your time

My ID 16684243

Hello TheQuin.

Thanks for your time

Activity: 2

Hello TheQuin.

Thanks for your time

so you googled my bitcoin address
twitter post from 2012
post that isn't related to hacking, i don't even know how to hack
and will a hacker deposit money into a website??

Stupid ones like yourself will apparently lmfao.  We can confirm your status as "stupid hacker" by comparing/analyzing some things.  Your intelligence level (or lack there of) is confirmed as stupid since you use BTC addresses incorrectly as well as lost BTC on an external site.  Then we can confirm your status of hacker (or attempts to be anyway,  pathetic as they are) by noting the attempt to cheat/hack on some gambling site as well as phishing content on your twitter site.  If you combine these facts we can confirm that you are one of the stupid hackers since we know you're both stupid AND a hacker all at the same time.  And since you deposited into Freebitco,  we can also confirm that,  yes indeed,  stupid hackers will deposit into a website thats is absolutely going to take that BTC once they have even the slightest reason to do so.

#IRestMyCase
Activity: 6
hello TheQuin

i sold my car and deposit 1.56 btc into accounts
I understand why the accounts where closed because i try to cheat the system
I feel so sad and have noting now
from your heart can you return back my bitcoin to my wallet please
1EQVGQtkZxw5HEXMvRNaFmtKgC6JJyFZzP

I will buy back a car and work offline

Please sir.

Lol thats actually pretty humorous,  one thief begging another.  You sure are into a lot of shady shit on your twitter https://twitter.com/clarindan.  Hows the hackin goin?  Make anthing from this:  she definitely does a good job to prove how real this is http://c[Suspicious link removed]m- index . in/?Article=3114_MAY2012.  Find any plebs that actually thought it was a cnbc link?  CNBC,  they are all scamartists too,  anyone reading their shit deserves what they got comin anyway.  You sure do like to attempt to scam scammers.  CNBC readers,  freebitco,  what else are you into?

Most scriptkiddy cowboys at least know how to use BTC addresses properly.  That doesnt seem to be the case for you.

so you googled my bitcoin address
twitter post from 2012
post that isn't related to hacking, i don't even know how to hack
and will a hacker deposit money into a website??
hello TheQuin

Please sir.

Lol thats actually pretty humorous,  one thief begging another.  You sure are into a lot of shady shit on your twitter https://twitter.com/clarindan.  Hows the hackin goin?  Make anthing from this:  she definitely does a good job to prove how real this is http://cnbc.com- index . in/?Article=3114_MAY2012.  Find any plebs that actually thought it was a cnbc link?  CNBC,  they are all scamartists too,  anyone reading their shit deserves what they got comin anyway.  You sure do like to attempt to scam scammers.  CNBC readers,  freebitco,  what else are you into?

Most scriptkiddy cowboys at least know how to use BTC addresses properly.  That doesnt seem to be the case for you.
Activity: 6
hello TheQuin

Please sir.
Hi TheQuin.

My captcha was back today. My balance is more than $50 and 80% of it composed from investment part and 20% from free roll rewards. Is there any changes about the requirements of to play free roll without captcha. My ID: 9885009

Best regards.

The limit for no captcha is $100. $50 gives full base reward. It doesn't matter where the balance comes from and the actual figure will be lower if your ratio of wagered to free winnings is high enough.

My balance is more than $100 not $50. I wrote wrong. Then, what is the problem?

Best
I think is because of BTC devaluation Sad

I am also with captcha again after almost 2 years without it.

The devaluation is usually the cause but n this case I just checked and this account was above $100. It was a small change that wetsuit made that caused it accidentally. We're just rolling back the change.
Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
Hi TheQuin.

My captcha was back today. My balance is more than $50 and 80% of it composed from investment part and 20% from free roll rewards. Is there any changes about the requirements of to play free roll without captcha. My ID: 9885009

Best regards.

The limit for no captcha is $100. $50 gives full base reward. It doesn't matter where the balance comes from and the actual figure will be lower if your ratio of wagered to free winnings is high enough.

My balance is more than $100 not $50. I wrote wrong. Then, what is the problem?

Best
I think is because of BTC devaluation Sad

I am also with captcha again after almost 2 years without it.
Jump to: