Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 146. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hello, i need your help.
i lost my accss to my old gmail (the one in freebitco.in account). how can i change it ?
i sent emails in freebitco.in site too (twice) but i didn't get any answer (same as here)  Sad
please tell me what can i do

with appreciation
Activity: 350
Merit: 6

I've read a lot of your material?.....Stop trying to paint them as taking your money.

Lol facts are not attempting to "paint" anything,  they are simply facts.  And if you actually READ anything,  you'd know why I point out all the lies that come out of TheQuack's mouth because I have no qualms stating it and have done so many times and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with losing anything and everything to do with he's just a complete ass in how he treats people.  So,  I treat him the same way he treats myself as well as everyone else.  Like shit.  I am actually one of their top referrals and when your top salesman is talking shit about you,  then you know something is seriously wrong with whatever the hell it is you're doing that would make the sales guy say such things.

If you're lookin for proof that this whole freebitco is provably fair thing is essentially a scam,  look no further than the 2 screenshots below.  As you can see,  the rolls mysteriously stop at 9993 and 9994, 9995, 9996, 9997, 9998, 9999, and 10000 are ALL missing,  yet 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 as well as 9993, 9992, 9991 and so on all exist.  The reason you dont see a 9994 or higher is because 9994 is EXACTLY the roll you need to start getting into the top 3 tiers of the faucet. So much for "Provably fair" idea,  this is clear evidence to the contrary  LMFAO.  Over 19000+ rolls.  The odds of a roll of exactly 10000 missing in ~20000 rolls is very low but not unreasonably low (less than 10%).  The odds of ALL of them missing IN ORDER is so small that this post couldnt fit the amount of 0.000000's it would require.  It would fill up the server's HD with 0's its so small.  But since I dont really care about free rolls,  this obvious blocking of roll results above 9993 doesnt bother me.  The income I get the most from are referrals,  not free rolls.  However,  it really pisses me off when people think the site itself is legit when clearly it IS NOT and these statistics prove it.  What you're looking at is a log of free rolls, rolled by a bot 24/7 every day for the last year and a half or so maybe slightly more.  These rolls are all from 3 accounts,  mine, my wife, and my annoying teeniebopper.

So what you're looking at is very good proof that "provably fair" is only "provably fair" when they want it to be (which is obviously only going to be when it benefits THEM,  not you).  I fully believe my accounts are on this blacklist (likely because of my bot use but I dont care).  So this just goes to show that "provably fair" is not so "provably fair" after all because in order to block an account from getting certain rolls, you have to MANIPULATE the roll result itself which in theory should result in those "provably fair" links showing incorrect results,  but as far as I've seen,  they never have shown any sign of such meddling.  But with statistics like this,  I really dont need to rely upon provably fair.  I can see the pattern in my results DB as they are now without the need for provably fair links.  I wouldnt doubt that the same shenanigans go on for the "multiply game" rolling as well.  Bottom line is,  all this "provably fair" non-sense that you see going on is just that,  non-sense.  It's very possible to manipulate results if you're the server side of the equation.  Its only nearly impossible for the client side to manipulate results (finding collisions within seconds isnt really viable but mathematically it is possible) because you can only control 1 of 4 parts of the equation while the server controls the other 3.  The only true way to have a "provably fair" system would be to put every roll in a BTC transaction as well as removing the server's seed and replacing it with the BTC hash so that it cant be changed by the server or client but that would make for a slow as molasses end user experience.  Tron and ETH however can do this reasonably well.  Why freebitco DOESNT switch to a blockchain.... well,  it doesnt take a genius to figure that one out.  They want to maintain the ability to modify roll results under the guise of them being "provably fair" when in reality its only SOMETIMES provably fair.

I think the only "provably fair" anything on freebitco is probably the Lottery since it DOES use BTC hashes for it's server seed.  All the others are just garbage and completely manipulatable by freebitco anytime they please as it proven by my db statistics.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/94Tu32EtTPKMGx2N5YNoXQ.png

https://image.prntscr.com/image/RbcQKemWQr25Jb73QjUZ6A.png
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Hi long time no reply. Still love the faucet and sing its praises. Just a couple questions!

In the recent referrals commissions, is it displaying the sum of multiple days? if so how many?

I heard there might be a rebrand including more coins? is there an ETA or confirmation of th at?

Thanks  again!
If I'm not mistaken, recent display commission since the last weekly payout, which are made on Sunday.
I think they planned to add Dogecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and maybe some other coins, but maybe their plans changed since the initial announcement. I asked for more details about new website few weeks ago, but TheQuin don't have more information currently.

That's correct, recent is since the last weekly payout.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
How can I access the mining thing here at freebitco.in? Can't seem to find it now. 😅

Thanks. 😊

We discontinued it over 6 months ago.

Incorrect.  As per usual TheQuack is applying snake oil to his answers.  You were FORCED to remove it by Malwarebytes because it was loading at random without the users knowledge.  If you're going to spew out words,  they might as well include some truth.  https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/231469-freebitcoin-being-blocked/

I've read a lot of your material? You seem to have a lot against this faucet? Your justifications for it seem to be "the end justifies the means". It is a great public service and those who chose to gamble choose to accept to lose. the house edge really isn't any worse than the safest bet in roulette. Stop trying to paint them as taking your money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 6
How can I access the mining thing here at freebitco.in? Can't seem to find it now. 😅

Thanks. 😊

Incorrect.  As per usual TheQuack is applying snake oil to his answers.  You were FORCED to remove it by Malwarebytes because it was loading at random without the users knowledge.  If you're going to spew out words,  they might as well include some truth.  https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/231469-freebitcoin-being-blocked/
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Hi long time no reply. Still love the faucet and sing its praises. Just a couple questions!

In the recent referrals commissions, is it displaying the sum of multiple days? if so how many?

I heard there might be a rebrand including more coins? is there an ETA or confirmation of th at?

Thanks  again!
If I'm not mistaken, recent display commission since the last weekly payout, which are made on Sunday.
I think they planned to add Dogecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and maybe some other coins, but maybe their plans changed since the initial announcement. I asked for more details about new website few weeks ago, but TheQuin don't have more information currently.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!

Thanks  again!
Activity: 14
hello,
i can't log in to my old email (the one in freebitcoin) how can i change it ?
i sent tickets in freebitcoin site (twice) but i didn't get any answer .

with appreciation

Thanks. 😊

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

Thanks. 😊
Activity: 5

I'm a little confused if you are asking about the reduced rewards or the free BTC bonus. The link you gave I was talking about the reduced rewards.
For the free BTC bonus it is simple, the percentage towards the next bonus goes up everytime you play Hi-Lo, jackpots or buy lottery tickets but goes down everytime you make a free roll. Balance has no effect.

Ah, it sounds like I'm confused about what Reduced Rewards are - what are the rewards specifically you're referring to in that post?

I thought it meant the percentage that the free BTC bonus decreases each time you roll, but it sounds like thats not the case.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
Thanks guys!!!  That's my first win ever in your lottery Cool

wow congratulation to you mate your so lucky withdraw it now lol, it's nice to see that you posted here you encourage me to play again in freebitco.in. Smiley
Activity: 34
The best faucet I've ever used. Thank you so much.
Hey there! Thanks for the great faucet.

I was wondering if anyone knows the bonus free roll decay algorithm for Freebitco.in? It seems to factor in a number of different things, and haven't seen a succinct description. Some people say if have more $ in the bank then it stops decaying altogether or at a slower rate?

For example, my current decay rate is about 2.5% per roll. Buying 1000 lotto tickets increased my progress to the next bonus by about 3.5%

There does seem to be a post from @TheQuin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33423133 Which explains some of it. Either it must have changed or something isn't quite right?

If you do not want to gamble you can keep a balance above $50 to not have reduced rewards.

Most users will not need to keep the full balance though because their gambling history is also added up to calculate.

My gambling history is closer to $350, and my balance is just over $50 (~0.016 BTC) but I am still getting a decay.

Is there somewhere on the site that I can check how much decay is supposed to be?

Thanks

Teucor

I'm a little confused if you are asking about the reduced rewards or the free BTC bonus. The link you gave I was talking about the reduced rewards.
For the free BTC bonus it is simple, the percentage towards the next bonus goes up everytime you play Hi-Lo, jackpots or buy lottery tickets but goes down everytime you make a free roll. Balance has no effect.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Thanks guys!!!  That's my first win ever in your lottery Cool

Congrats for winning the first prize! Keep your balance safe, earn interests each day.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
great to see proofs of this lottery iam playing this now since 4 years never won anythink XD
Hope to get also lucky anytime . But freebitcoin still my fav. page.

regards
Activity: 5
Hey there! Thanks for the great faucet.

I was wondering if anyone knows the bonus free roll decay algorithm for Freebitco.in? It seems to factor in a number of different things, and haven't seen a succinct description. Some people say if have more $ in the bank then it stops decaying altogether or at a slower rate?

For example, my current decay rate is about 2.5% per roll. Buying 1000 lotto tickets increased my progress to the next bonus by about 3.5%

There does seem to be a post from @TheQuin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33423133 Which explains some of it. Either it must have changed or something isn't quite right?

If you do not want to gamble you can keep a balance above $50 to not have reduced rewards.

Most users will not need to keep the full balance though because their gambling history is also added up to calculate.

My gambling history is closer to $350, and my balance is just over $50 (~0.016 BTC) but I am still getting a decay.

Is there somewhere on the site that I can check how much decay is supposed to be?

Thanks

Teucor

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

Have you withdrawn your reward or it is still on the balance ? It must be hard not to play few round in Multiply BTC  Grin

Well, I decided that while waiting for BTC price to go up I keep everything on site balance - after all it generates some commission everyday, so why not.
I have some plans, that I am saving money for and that will be significant help Smiley I am rather not in to multiply game, however maybe I'll make a small bet one day.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Thanks guys!!!  That's my first win ever in your lottery Cool

Have you withdrawn your reward or it is still on the balance ? It must be hard not to play few round in Multiply BTC  Grin
Activity: 57
I can't login anymore, it keeps giving me an error with the 2FA code. Yes, 2FA is enabled and yes, the code is correct. Anyone else having trouble?

edit: ended up following the steps to disable 2FA to be able to get in
Jump to: