Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 148. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
And here on the forum of course.

Of course! And you are doing a great job  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 6
so the prize will also be bigger this week.

More snake oil statements.  The prize doesnt get bigger you complete retard,  it stays the same because its paid based on USD valuation and thats it.  Getting more BTC doesnt increase the worth of the pot as you're attempting to insinuate.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
is there any blog, twitter or news feed ?
be course it would be interesting to see the last changes as i saw now the mind gambling amount is 1000 Satoshi to reach 1 reward point.....before it was 500.
Are there other changes ?

kind regards

I think this is because the value of a reward point is given in $ and not satoshi. I assume 1 RP is supposed to have a valie of 0.0001$ and the corresponding amount of satoshi is being rounded down. As long as the BTC value was above 5000$ this resulated in a value of 1 satoshi, but since BTC dropped below 5000$ it's value is 2 satoshi. You will also notice that the lottery tickes now cost 2 satoshi too and I'm pretty sure it is connected to the BTC dropping below 5000$ value.

You got it. Everything on the site is linked to BTCUSD exchange rate. Lottery tickets have gone back to 2 sats so the prize will also be bigger this week.

be course it would be interesting to see the last changes as i saw now the mind gambling amount is 1000 Satoshi to reach 1 reward point.....before it was 500.

kind regards

Only a Twitter account https://twitter.com/freebitco

And here on the forum of course.
Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006

kind regards

Only a Twitter account https://twitter.com/freebitco
Activity: 32
Merit: 1

kind regards

I think this is because the value of a reward point is given in $ and not satoshi. I assume 1 RP is supposed to have a valie of 0.0001$ and the corresponding amount of satoshi is being rounded down. As long as the BTC value was above 5000$ this resulated in a value of 1 satoshi, but since BTC dropped below 5000$ it's value is 2 satoshi. You will also notice that the lottery tickes now cost 2 satoshi too and I'm pretty sure it is connected to the BTC dropping below 5000$ value.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

kind regards
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
just want to charify that, thx!
can I refer others using both my old account and new account ? thx
thx,  can i set both accounts with the same withdrawal address ? thx

I think you can't use the same email address is the only restriction there. You can definitely withdraw but I'm not sure if it will let you set the same default address in the profile as that's an index in the database.
thx,  can i set both accounts with the same withdrawal address ? thx
can I open a new account for free claims that signed up under my friend  if i only use the old account to store my old coins and with that deposit address to get paid from other sites like facuethub etc? (using same ip address and same device, and old account not free claims anymore.  )

thx

As long as you don't self-refer or claim more than one free roll per hour you will be OK.
can I open a new account for free claims that signed up under my friend  if i only use the old account to store my old coins and with that deposit address to get paid from other sites like facuethub etc? (using same ip address and same device, and old account not free claims anymore.  )

thx
Hello.

I made a transfer by mystake to my default withdraw wallet. i never changed that adress. How can i have access to my funds now?

I'am newbie and i really need some help please.

If you never changed that address then by default it is set to the same as your deposit address so it will just come back to where it started.
Activity: 19
I installed Nord VPN today and now the site can't be reached. How can I fix this? I didn't know a VPN would cause issue...
Some sites do block vpn traffic, as all they need are the vpn nodes to drop or severely limit traffic. It's one method that is used to deter attacks (DDoS or otherwise).

Is freebitco.in one of those websites?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
I installed Nord VPN today and now the site can't be reached. How can I fix this? I didn't know a VPN would cause issue...
Some sites do block vpn traffic, as all they need are the vpn nodes to drop or severely limit traffic. It's one method that is used to deter attacks (DDoS or otherwise).
Activity: 6
it is my default wallet generate by the freebitcoin site. i never changed it.

In this case your witdrawn amount will be deposited back to you right after the transaction was confirmed.
You only loose the paid transaction fee but this should not matter too much.

How much time it will be? i have the 6 confirmation about 7hours ago.

The amount that i have available to withdraw has been incresing in the last 2 -3 hours. shouldn't be all at once?

sorry about my english

This sounds strange. Depositis to the Freebitco.in addresses are being credited after 1 confirmation to 100% at once.

it is because my default withdraw adress it is the same that deposit adress.

i can't pm admin becouse i'm a newbie
i don't understand to. because my default withdraw adress it is the same that my deposit adress.

In this case your witdrawn amount will be deposited back to you right after the transaction was confirmed.

The amount that i have available to withdraw has been incresing in the last 2 -3 hours. shouldn't be all at once?

sorry about my english

This sounds strange. Depositis to the Freebitco.in addresses are being credited after 1 confirmation to 100% at once.
Activity: 6

sorry about my english

Jump to: