Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 151. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I have one question. Can i withdraw bitcoin to a bitcoin bech32 address which start with bc1?

Nevermind. I tried and not working.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi to all !!

I'm the guy who is "10434101" I am making deposits,play freebtc and getting some lottery tickets for  1 year. And finally i won the lottery yesterday.
I got 0.36 BTC. They added to my balance immediately and today i withdrawal the BTCs. Thanks Freebitco.in family ! You are the BEST !!!

wow , so happy congratulation
Activity: 2

Done  Wink Thanks again the Freebitco.in family !

Hi to all !!

I'm the guy who is "10434101" I am making deposits,play freebtc and getting some lottery tickets for  1 year. And finally i won the lottery yesterday.
I got 0.36 BTC. They added to my balance immediately and today i withdrawal the BTCs. Thanks Freebitco.in family ! You are the BEST !!!

So if you dont minf here is my ref code :~  Wink Cheesy Grin Tongue

Thanks for posting and congratulations on winning the lottery.

I don't mind but posting referral links is against the forum rules so you should edit that out before the post gets deleted.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Hi to all !!

So if you dont minf here is my ref code :~  Wink Cheesy Grin Tongue

Thanks for posting and congratulations on winning the lottery.

I don't mind but posting referral links is against the forum rules so you should edit that out before the post gets deleted.
Hi to all !!

Hi i read somewhere on the threat that a rebrandig is on dev.
 just wanna ask if there is any preview of the the new page or any estimated dates of the new website ?

btw. when i search freebitco.in on the forum i have the click on the 5 or 6 result XD

kind regards

I don't have news on the rebrand at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Hi i read somewhere on the threat that a rebrandig is on dev.
 just wanna ask if there is any preview of the the new page or any estimated dates of the new website ?

btw. when i search freebitco.in on the forum i have the click on the 5 or 6 result XD

kind regards
I am newbie, I deposit and you block account, this is robber, is scammer. Please refund for me

You tried to cheat and steal from us and got caught.
Activity: 4
Is it a $50 total balance or $50 in total deposits that unlocks all bonuses?

It is the current balance. Doesn't matter how you get it, deposit win it, referrals or whatever. The number will actually be less for most people as how much you play Hi-Lo, jackpots and buy lottery tickets is also factored in.

what bonuses? As of today I have USD 56 as my current balance, but haven't noticed any bonuses...

You can activate them on the rewards page.

Hi TheQuin,

Yesterday I have deposit 9$ bitcoin to my account , but now i can not login my account. Please check.
My user id: [email protected]

Regards,

You shouldn't have signed up those fake referrals and used claimed the faucet multiple times an hour.

By the name he uses on the email (VernaIngram543), there were at least 543 fake referrals at work Tongue

Hi TheQuin,

Thanks for support, please refund my money

BTC wallet: 18FU6ht4XzdaZ6hCNhprjvCSKkURDoN59v

Regards,

There are no refunds for people caught trying to steal from us.

I am newbie, I deposit and you block account, this is robber, is scammer. Please refund for me
14 losing streaks in a row... sometimes is hard not to believe in all those accusations =//

14 at 2.5x and you're surprised?Huh

Yeah.. I used a calculator that you sent some time ago and probability would be 0,1%...

The calculator I use is this one. http://completecurrencytrader.com/streak-probability-calculator.php

To get anything meaningful there is no point just looking at the probability of 14 out of 14 bets having a particular result as in reality nobody only ever makes 14 bets. You also need to consider the sample size, total number of bets, to find out how likely something is to occur. I usually look at 10,000 as the sample to give a reasonable comparison. In this case, the result is a 43.7% chance of hitting a 14 streak.

"in reality nobody only ever makes 14 bets" but you could, if you want to. I'm sorry, I don't want to make a fuss about it, but I can't help but wonder if those 14 losing streak wouldn't be 20, 30, 50 if I let it run... it sucks to be treated like a bot when you

They can be freebitcoinforwetsuit.in now!!!

It is the current balance. Doesn't matter how you get it, deposit win it, referrals or whatever. The number will actually be less for most people as how much you play Hi-Lo, jackpots and buy lottery tickets is also factored in.

what bonuses? As of today I have USD 56 as my current balance, but haven't noticed any bonuses...

You can activate them on the rewards page.

Hi TheQuin,

Yesterday I have deposit 9$ bitcoin to my account , but now i can not login my account. Please check.

Regards,

You shouldn't have signed up those fake referrals and used claimed the faucet multiple times an hour.

By the name he uses on the email (VernaIngram543), there were at least 543 fake referrals at work Tongue

Hi TheQuin,

Regards,

There are no refunds for people caught trying to steal from us.
Hi TheQuin,

Regards,

Hi TheQuin,

Regards,
Activity: 19

Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
Hi TheQuin,

Regards,

Activity: 5
You might want to be a little careful about the AdSense ads, as from experience I have seen too many Bitcoin faucets get burned by Google. I think Google considers the traffic to be incentivised and this goes against their ToS. Worst part is: it's Google. They will ignore if you file a complaint. Good luck with the faucet!

Thanks for the warning, I shall start looking for a replacement, in case it happens

What about MellowAds? You can show ads on freebitco.in and you can even advertise freebitco.in. They even have their own faucet but it is only for network advertising credit. So, not only can freebitco.in include ads, but also advertise their site using MellowAds even for free (funds are from the Mellowads faucet).

This is not a sponsored reply.
Hi TheQuin,

Regards,

Hi TheQuin,

Regards,

Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
It would give the ones allowing for such bonuses some lossback? Tho think the ones that have old accounts are who really benefit the way it is now.
Jump to: