Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 163. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Will you take any measures if your website is blocked in Russia?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Earn BTC is not working for me anymore. I hold more than minimum required amount, but it shows no interest after 08.10... was there any news about it?

08:10 AM or PM and in which time zone?

Congratulations that  were able to include a new protection from bots and gave us the opportunity to buy lottery tickets))))

I wish it was that. It just wasn't effective in stopping them so there is no point in inconveniencing genuine users. A lot of this has to be done by trial and error.
Activity: 40
Congratulations that  were able to include a new protection from bots and gave us the opportunity to buy lottery tickets))))
Activity: 87
5x reward points (RP) promotion starts in 20:05:32 (10 RP/free roll, 5 RP/referral free roll, 5 RP/multiply roll).
Follow us on twitter to be notified before the promotion starts!

thanks Freebitco
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Earn BTC is not working for me anymore. I hold more than minimum required amount, but it shows no interest after 08.10... was there any news about it?
You need to review or ask the supporters because I still receive my daily profit, I see the support of freebit on bitcointalk answered very quickly.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
It's strange, I'm getting interest without problems. I still didn't got for August 16th, but maybe it's too early, because this day still didn't finished in some time zones Cheesy.
Maybe they are trying to stop botnets and similar abusers by disabling interest to suspicious accounts?
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256

Earn BTC is working fine for me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Activity: 427
Why my free reward points are stuck at 2,195 and it's shows up in my free roll that I have got 2 reward points.
Activity: 40
left to forbid to play dice and you can turn off the tap)))
thank you for introducing the crypto currency. thank you for being so generous, all this time
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
First time I sow this message today

Sorry, you cannot buy lottery tickets with your winnings from the FREE BTC game. You need to deposit bitcoin to buy lottery tickets.
I have not seen any warnings about this.

The reason for that is below.

usually the number of tickets winners have is covering a wide range. like from 400 tickets to 4 million. but this round it seems like the lucky number was around having 25k tickets. basically every 7 or if we want to stretch it a bit 8 including the first one had near that number of tickets ...

You'll also notice that usually we sell and giveaway about 400 to 500 million tickets but last week was over 1 billion and this week 1.3 billion. Since we've reduced rewards for non-gamblers and restricted the Reward Point redemptions to try and stop the botnets they have switched to buying lottery tickets with their free-roll winnings.

It looks to me like those 8 accounts are likely part of large botnets. We're working on ways to stop them but in the meantime we have disabled the purchase of lottery tickets with free winnings.
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
First time I sow this message today

Sorry, you cannot buy lottery tickets with your winnings from the FREE BTC game. You need to deposit bitcoin to buy lottery tickets.
I have not seen any warnings about this.
hi TheQuin, i'm lost my email password. i want to change my freebitco email account. how to do it?
thanks

PM me a Bitcoin signed message from the profile address containing the instructions of what to change.

How to sign a message?!
Activity: 44
hi TheQuin, i'm lost my email password. i want to change my freebitco email account. how to do it?
thanks
Interesting Result of 167th Round Lottery : 8 are from one series starting from 15xxxxxxx

Already discussed in our other thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43994289

tl;dr god damn bots.
Activity: 37
Great, but I mean buying lottery tickets (claiming every hour included) except Hi-Lo, just lottery tickets will it increases then. Just want to know because i saw a (i) mark right next to minimum prize and was curious to know.

It could do but the calculation is individual to your account history (how much free money we've already given you is also part of that calculation) so I can't say it definitely will.

Okay, thanks
Great, but I mean buying lottery tickets (claiming every hour included) except Hi-Lo, just lottery tickets will it increases then. Just want to know because i saw a (i) mark right next to minimum prize and was curious to know.

It could do but the calculation is individual to your account history (how much free money we've already given you is also part of that calculation) so I can't say it definitely will.
If i only buy lottery tickets, will my minimum prize increases? Yesterday it was 11 and today it's 12.

That's more likely the exchange rate. The base prize is fixed in USD terms and BTC is having a bad day.

Buying lottery tickets, playing Hi-Lo and keeping a higher balance are all positives in the calculation towards full reward (currently 33 sats).

If i only buy lottery tickets, will my minimum prize increases? Yesterday it was 11 and today it's 12.

That's more likely the exchange rate. The base prize is fixed in USD terms and BTC is having a bad day.

Buying lottery tickets, playing Hi-Lo and keeping a higher balance are all positives in the calculation towards full reward (currently 33 sats).
Jump to: