Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 160. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Or to rephrase that, you're not going to tell me the email address because you know I'll be able to produce evidence that you were abusing the faucet and you've worked out that you're not going to be able to steal that 115 EUR from us after all.

LOL)))) TheQuin.apparently, it's the owner of the bot. requires a win from account 15211509)))))) lol

Where are you getting that info? Just guessing from the amount being a little above the lottery winnings or something else?

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to discuss that here.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I am quite familiar with how users write here because I have been reading for a long time but as you say, they tell you the user id .... in my case I can not access the account, so I can not see my id and my mail, I'm going to put it here the general chat ... anyway is what I've been saying, I'm not going to trust a page that because YOU THINK I'm a bot you close an account with 115 euros in it .. Where has that been? For me it lacks confidence altogether. I am not going to discuss more, it has been expensive but it has helped me to see that I should not invest more because as you say, I have stole those 115 euros ... If they were a deposit that I had made as is possible? .... without words ... Goodbye

Or to rephrase that, you're not going to tell me the email address because you know I'll be able to produce evidence that you were abusing the faucet and you've worked out that you're not going to be able to steal that 115 EUR from us after all.

LOL)))) TheQuin.apparently, it's the owner of the bot. requires a win from account 15211509)))))) lol

I need to get wetsuit to change that.

Does the site have a bug?

No. I just think he could have implemented it in a slightly better way, so the next time I chat with him I'll suggest an improvement.
Activity: 26
Yes I know this rule, but even meeting the requirements that have increased

The requirement changes based on the BTCUSD exchange rate and your free winnings versus wagered amount. They all change all the time.

Also it is happening of not appearing the message REQUIREMENTS TO UNLOCK BONUSES and the account remains with the captcha.

I need to get wetsuit to change that. If you meet the requirements to unlock RP redemptions, which is a bit lower, it disappears.
Activity: 26
I'm going through a similar problem every time I clicked on REQUIREMENTS TO UNLOCK BONUSES to find out the requirements for PLAY FREE BTC WITHOUT CAPTCHA, I only met one of these requirements and my account ran out of captcha for 1 free rooll, I always did that to play without the captcha, but now even meeting the requirement the account remains with the captcha, can anyone tell you why this problem?

Same as above, if you won more from free rolls the requirements will increase.

Yes I know this rule, but even meeting the requirements that have increased, the account is not running out of captcha anymore. Also it is happening of not appearing the message REQUIREMENTS TO UNLOCK BONUSES and the account remains with the captcha.

You are absolutely right

I know. No legitimate user would just walk away from 115 EUR because they didn't want to let me know the account ID or email.
Activity: 16
I am quite familiar with how users write here because I have been reading for a long time but as you say, they tell you the user id .... in my case I can not access the account, so I can not see my id and my mail, I'm going to put it here the general chat ... anyway is what I've been saying, I'm not going to trust a page that because YOU THINK I'm a bot you close an account with 115 euros in it .. Where has that been? For me it lacks confidence altogether. I am not going to discuss more, it has been expensive but it has helped me to see that I should not invest more because as you say, I have stole those 115 euros ... If they were a deposit that I had made as is possible? .... without words ... Goodbye

You are absolutely right ... as not

Lol, I had not seen this but it makes me reaffirm when I mention my problem and tell him that I have stolen 115 euros and he answers me with accusations .... Good attitude; For my part, freebitco goes to the wastebasket. A greeting and ... that goes well

When a legitimate user has an issue they start by telling me the user ID or email and asking why they can't log in. When someone starts off by claiming the account has been deleted, making accusations and isn't forthcoming with the account details it usually ends up being because they were abusing the faucet by multi-accounting.

Lol, I had not seen this but it makes me reaffirm when I mention my problem and tell him that I have stolen 115 euros and he answers me with accusations .... Good attitude; For my part, freebitco goes to the wastebasket. A greeting and ... that goes well

When a legitimate user has an issue they start by telling me the user ID or email and asking why they can't log in. When someone starts off by claiming the account has been deleted, making accusations and isn't forthcoming with the account details it usually ends up being because they were abusing the faucet by multi-accounting.

Or should I be asking how many accounts you had?

How can I know if you do not let me enter the account ... you've been seeing strange things these past few months, you fix it by saying that if you fight bots but along the way I've been seeing messages from people with ips blocked, others not they leave to claim bonuses and now it has been my turn to "close" the account with 115 euros that I had ... often disaster ....

PM me your email address and we can find the ID from that.

The only place I've seen messages recently about blocked IPs is on the botnet forums. If your account has been deleted it would only have been if we were 100% certain that it was involved in abuse and that 0.02060903 BTC was what was stolen from us.
Freebitco.in has deleted my account or will not let me in, in addition to 2 friends of mine but this happens to me, in my case I had 0.02060903 btc in the account and now as I say I only log out of the account and try to enter and tell me invalid details but I'm going to recover the password and nothing comes to the email and if I'm going to create it with that same mail tells me that it belongs to an account ... I have been stolen about 115 euros with TOTAL SECURITY.

What is your user ID?

How can I know if you do not let me enter the account ... you've been seeing strange things these past few months, you fix it by saying that if you fight bots but along the way I've been seeing messages from people with ips blocked, others not they leave to claim bonuses and now it has been my turn to "close" the account with 115 euros that I had ... often disaster ....
Freebitco.in has deleted my account or will not let me in, in addition to 2 friends of mine but this happens to me, in my case I had 0.02060903 btc in the account and now as I say I only log out of the account and try to enter and tell me invalid details but I'm going to recover the password and nothing comes to the email and if I'm going to create it with that same mail tells me that it belongs to an account ... I have been stolen about 115 euros with TOTAL SECURITY.

What is your user ID?

Activity: 12
Oh wow yeah I'm stupid, that's it. I came out in profit at the end but of course once it's gone it's gone. Thanks!
Is there a way to lose your MULTIPLY BTC bonus?
I noticed two or three times that I still had a LOT of wagering to do to get my bonus, then after wagering some big amounts (which should not make much of a dent in the bonus because only 10% of the initial bonus apply) the bonus tab is gone and I didn't seem to get the bonus amount. But maybe I'm wrong on that one, just asking.

Did you lose those big bets? The bonus account is a balance and if you lose it all then the bonus ends.
Activity: 12
Is there a way to lose your MULTIPLY BTC bonus?
I noticed two or three times that I still had a LOT of wagering to do to get my bonus, then after wagering some big amounts (which should not make much of a dent in the bonus because only 10% of the initial bonus apply) the bonus tab is gone and I didn't seem to get the bonus amount. But maybe I'm wrong on that one, just asking.
Yeah it's crazy, I had no idea there were so many bots...Just a question, why my account is demanding captcha again? Already made deposits and also gamble huge bets... Another thing that bothers me is that I win and lose huge bets and buy so many lottery tickets, yet my bonus btc (minimum payout) doesn't increase that much. My impression is that increasing 10% (for instance) it's way more difficult that it was last year...maybe I am wrong Huh

You might be right in that it involves a ratio of how much you have won from free rolls against how much you wager (we don't care if you win or lose). Also the balance amount in USD is part of the equation so a lower exchange rate increases the required amount.

I'm going through a similar problem every time I clicked on REQUIREMENTS TO UNLOCK BONUSES to find out the requirements for PLAY FREE BTC WITHOUT CAPTCHA, I only met one of these requirements and my account ran out of captcha for 1 free rooll, I always did that to play without the captcha, but now even meeting the requirement the account remains with the captcha, can anyone tell you why this problem?

Same as above, if you won more from free rolls the requirements will increase.

Question guys,

Curious Q, why some of my friends don't have recaptcha when they claim free roll? I always have recaptcha even though I always do multiply.
Please enlighten me. Thanks.

Keep a balance above $100 and there will be no captcha.

It's all about the animation your browser creates before showing the number sent by the server (between 00000 and 10000, the server doesn't draw a higher number).
For a few seconds before displaying the results, each of the 5 figures is animated, thus you have the impression that system is drawing numbers from 00000 to 99999.

Correct. Read the provably fair tab and the how the rolls are calculated section explains it in detail.

Jump to: