Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 191. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1
In the end this means you would have to spent either 70% of the amount earned from free rolls on lottery tickets or wager 3.5 times as much in multiply assuming you have no bitcoins in your account!

I don't know how accurate your calculations are as it is difficult to keep track of your total wagered amount. You would have to start off with an account that has never wagered before to be able to do it.

I do want to point out wagered != spent

It's actually quite easy to wager many times your balance.

Fortunatly I know exactly how much I have wagered, because it was every time the exact same amount and the amount of multiply rolls is exactly the difference between all rolls and free rolls.
Furthermore the spent you highligthed refers to the amount with which lottery tickets were purchased so I think "spent" is the correct term.

I cannot gurantee that the values are 100% right since there is always a little fluctuation in the bitcoin price and I cannot pinpoint the exact position of the border.
Still these values give you a rough feeling for how much you need to wager or spend on lottery tickets.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
In the end this means you would have to spent either 70% of the amount earned from free rolls on lottery tickets or wager 3.5 times as much in multiply assuming you have no bitcoins in your account!

I don't know how accurate your calculations are as it is difficult to keep track of your total wagered amount. You would have to start off with an account that has never wagered before to be able to do it.

I do want to point out wagered != spent

It's actually quite easy to wager many times your balance.
Activity: 32
This is good to know

I would like to know how much to spend to decide, I don't want to just start spending and hoping for the best before knowing exactly how much.

What is the point if it is going to cost me half of what I got?

That's not how gambling works. Try thinking about how much you might win.
Well, the odds are against me, it isn't me who leaves things to chance.

Thanks again for the answers.

I can give you a rough estimate:
Since I just crossed the border between getting the full reward and not I know I'm quite close to the border.
We know that we need 50$ deposits to get the full reward, we further know that lottery tickets are weigthed with 20, the wagered amount with 4 and that both are being put into relation to the amount we earned from free rolls. The only thing we don't know is the weigthing of it. By some calculations with the amount I had when I crossed the border I calculated this weigthing to be about 14. This means that the sum of the amount spent on tickets multiplied with 20 and the amount wagered multiplied by 4 has to be 14 times as high as the amount earned from free rolls.
Of course this assumes a linear correlation, but I would be very surprised if the correlation were'nt linear.

Of course these are just rough calculations, but they give you a feeling for how much you have to spent to get the regular reward.
Activity: 27
Merit: 7
This is good to know

I would like to know how much to spend to decide, I don't want to just start spending and hoping for the best before knowing exactly how much.

Well, the odds are against me, it isn't me who leaves things to chance.

Thanks again for the answers.
Do you know the formula or how to calculate?

No.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33423133

it says I have to play multiply BTC or buy lottery ticket, but how much should I spend?

It depends how much you have received from free rolls and what your balance is as all those things are taken into consideration for the calculation.
Thanks for the reply.
Do you know the formula or how to calculate?

it says I have to play multiply BTC or buy lottery ticket, but how much should I spend?

It depends how much you have received from free rolls and what your balance is as all those things are taken into consideration for the calculation.
Hi,

I am getting only 10sat instead of 26, it says I have to play multiply BTC or buy lottery ticket, but how much should I spend?

http://i65.tinypic.com/24o4vib.png
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
my ip was also unblock! thanks guys!
Activity: 10
I've tested again - now it is unblocked
Thanx
Hi,
From Friday I started to receive the following message:
"Sorry, this IP address has been blocked from playing the FREE PLAY game."
Why I'm blocked?
my FreeDoge ID is 1483662
I send PM to TheQuin but nothing

I sent a list to wetsuit yesterday (Sunday) including all the user IDs I've received in the last few days. He'll check them out when he gets time.
Activity: 15
Hi,
From Friday I started to receive the following message:
"Sorry, this IP address has been blocked from playing the FREE PLAY game."
Why I'm blocked?
my FreeDoge ID is 1483662
I send PM to TheQuin but nothing
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
Play MULTIPLY BTC or buy lottery tickets to increase your FREE BTC rewards by up to +0.00000494 BTC

84.3255% achieved towards the next +0.00000026 BTC bonus!

Has anyone gone above +0.00000026 BTC limit?
Cant increase my percentage. Its going down rather than going up

Yup, I wagered some amount and it grew. But you must refresh the page to see the updates.
Play MULTIPLY BTC or buy lottery tickets to increase your FREE BTC rewards by up to +0.00000494 BTC

Yes.

It goes up every time you play multiply BTC or buy lottery tickets and down every time you have a free-roll.
Activity: 132

Activity: 1
To everyone posting here about being blocked please PM me your user IDs and I'll ask wetsuit to have a look at them and then they usually get unblocked. It's easier for me to keep track of them via PM as I may miss some in the threads with all the other conversations going on.

hello, I send you my id to review, I have it blocked days ago, never use anything strange ID: 13509325
To everyone posting here about being blocked please PM me your user IDs and I'll ask wetsuit to have a look at them and then they usually get unblocked. It's easier for me to keep track of them via PM as I may miss some in the threads with all the other conversations going on.
Activity: 1
Helo someone said I could talk to the operator trouoght this post, I would like to ask if the operator could unblock my ip couse every time I try the free Roll faucet i get the message your ip is block if you use vpn or something... I dont use any VPN, is just blocked the account because my brother couldnt do the recaptcha, he would click and go for the roll without understanding the captcha, he has some problems in the head, he made recently a surgery of his heart and he had problems with his lung after the surgery so I dont understand wy these days he would make the captcha the wrong way, he was completely normal days ago.... this got me blocked, so I ask for your forgiveness if you could unblock, so i could earn my satoshis every day...I programaed my computer to play a music when it is time for the roll so i havent been loosing the times when i roll. XD but with the account blocked if you guys cant unblock I will have to start again... very unpleasent and I get to blame him but even cant say anything it is raely embarassing. So i would realy say thank you if anything changes.
Jump to: