Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 195. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
And as one of the people affected by the last block of accounts, I want to ask when will my account be unblocked in order to be able to participate again in the free spins on the site?

I can't say for sure. All I can do is send an email requesting that wetsuit looks into unblocking it. He's away dealing with other things at the moment and I don't know when he will have time to look at the list I sent him.

Ok, thanks.
Hope Im in list Smiley
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
And as one of the people affected by the last block of accounts, I want to ask when will my account be unblocked in order to be able to participate again in the free spins on the site?

I can't say for sure. All I can do is send an email requesting that wetsuit looks into unblocking it. He's away dealing with other things at the moment and I don't know when he will have time to look at the list I sent him.
Activity: 15
TheQuin, you must take one thing into consideration. Using faucets can be very addictive and people become kind of automated (it's embarrassing, but I set an alarm every hour just to remember to claim and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one doing this). Unless you put clear instructions/rules on the site on how to behave to not get banned, people will be confused every single time the system decide to act against them and ban thousands of accounts. If bots are the problem then the system must be very restrictive, I agree, but it would be a lot easier for us, users, and for you, admins, if there's a set of rules we must obey to be able to use the faucet.

I agree with what I wrote above.
Activity: 11
Hey, donkey, you gonna answer my questions?

As requesting unblocking is at my discretion you might be able to work out why you have already blown any chance of that happening.
and that you'd be offended by a few insults? I can add. The fact that you're making decisions there doesn't make you a good one. You were like a donkey and you'll stay that way. I'm not going to lick your ass.
I asked you to unlock me, and you started writing nonsense about second chances. I am a living person, I play, I do not violate the rules of the site. how else can I, I'm not a bot.
But in General I don't care, sorry RP, I've gathered and lost because of you. I'll go to another website.

don't waste your time to talk with them about this any more. Few week ago, i am same with you and already give up. The way they work is: you deposit and bet, then you can get free roll, otherwise, they will ban your ID soon.
Don't waste your time on this website any more. i'm finding another.
slut stupid, I will be glad if bots ruin your site completely
Activity: 44

As requesting unblocking is at my discretion you might be able to work out why you have already blown any chance of that happening.
and that you'd be offended by a few insults? I can add. The fact that you're making decisions there doesn't make you a good one. You were like a donkey and you'll stay that way. I'm not going to lick your ass.
I asked you to unlock me, and you started writing nonsense about second chances. I am a living person, I play, I do not violate the rules of the site. how else can I, I'm not a bot.
But in General I don't care, sorry RP, I've gathered and lost because of you. I'll go to another website.

don't waste your time to talk with them about this any more. Few week ago, i am same with you and already give up. The way they work is: you deposit and bet, then you can get free roll, otherwise, they will ban your ID soon.
Don't waste your time on this website any more. i'm finding another.

Hey TheQuin, can I ask questions to "freedoge" or is there another thread for this?

No, just ask here and I'll help if I can.

TheQuin, you must take one thing into consideration. Using faucets can be very addictive and people become kind of automated (it's embarrassing, but I set an alarm every hour just to remember to claim and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one doing this). Unless you put clear instructions/rules on the site on how to behave to not get banned, people will be confused every single time the system decide to act against them and ban thousands of accounts. If bots are the problem then the system must be very restrictive, I agree, but it would be a lot easier for us, users, and for you, admins, if there's a set of rules we must obey to be able to use the faucet.

It's not that simple. That would just be instructions on how to program a bot.

We banned over 100,000 accounts this time and less than 10 people were affected. I'm sorry for those people but we needed to get rid of the others.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
It's difficult to distinguish this test-driven system based on repetitive elements in order to generate awareness, and to manage millions of site accounts is also difficult.
Hey TheQuin, can I ask questions to "freedoge" or is there another thread for this?

No, just ask here and I'll help if I can.

It's not that simple. That would just be instructions on how to program a bot.

We banned over 100,000 accounts this time and less than 10 people were affected. I'm sorry for those people but we needed to get rid of the others.
Activity: 35
Activity: 61
I'm losing more than you're giving me at the faucet.

That stats page you posted shows that you are winning. I don't see a - sign.

The faucet is there for entertainment and a free shot at $200. Using it too excess is considered faucet abuse. We already gave you a second chance by unblocking last time.

Lighthearted question!

has the mining function been disabled? if so will it be re implemented and when. if not where is it on the site now? Thanks a bunch!

You can access mining using the link:
mining.freebitco.in/mining.html?userid=xxxxxx

you're a moron? what's the second chance? you did not even warn me last time, I claimed that you confused me with the bot, which is)) I'm not a bot, why do I need your second chances, look at my account and check
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!

The faucet is there for entertainment and a free shot at $200. Using it too excess is considered faucet abuse. We already gave you a second chance by unblocking last time.

Lighthearted question!

has the mining function been disabled? if so will it be re implemented and when. if not where is it on the site now? Thanks a bunch!

Thank you! I'll also be sure to pass on this as well as how not to abuse the system to my referrals! Love the site keep up the good work!

Lighthearted question!

Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
Lighthearted question!

what does it mean to abuse?

Read back the thread a little, I've been explaining that all day.
okay, I'll read it, and I also want you to answer all the other questions, why are you depriving me of a chance to win my money back? I'm losing more than you're giving me at the faucet.
what does it mean to abuse?

Read back the thread a little, I've been explaining that all day.
I'm not just on the faucet? I also play, if you look past my post, you will see that I play a lot

I see that, but it doesn't give you a free pass to abuse the faucet. You have only been blocked from the faucet and can continue to play the rest of the site.

what does it mean to abuse? I use what you give me, and I claim and the money I play in HI-LO game, what I did? I lose more than I win, I want to have a chance to win back the money I spent with you, why did you block this opportunity for me?
I'm not just on the faucet? I also play, if you look past my post, you will see that I play a lot

I see that, but it doesn't give you a free pass to abuse the faucet. You have only been blocked from the faucet and can continue to play the rest of the site.
Jump to: