Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 193. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Why at freedoge my reward is a third and not half as it should be?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Basically reCAPTCHA will fail to verify when certain users attempt solve the puzzles through their Google accounts (it's an issue which affected me for almost a year now).

I'm still not sure what you mean by verify. If you mean it just keeps failing to solve then that's Google's way of telling you that you do too many of them. I had a similar problem but after I stopped using sites with reCaptcha for a few days it was OK. Now I restrict myself to 5 a day and I just only have to check the box and don't even get a puzzle.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

We're just experimenting, I don't know how long the change will last.

What do you mean by "verification issues"?

Basically reCAPTCHA will fail to verify when certain users attempt solve the puzzles through their Google accounts (it's an issue which affected me for almost a year now).
RIP me. Cry

We're just experimenting, I don't know how long the change will last.

What do you mean by "verification issues"?
Did the admin remove SolveMedia? I can't claim through reCAPTCHA due to verification issues.

We're busy trying to mess with the botnets right now.
Did the admin remove SolveMedia? I can't claim through reCAPTCHA due to verification issues.
Activity: 51
Merit: 9
Yes i couldnt spin at work. Cant spin anywhere have 50% achieved towards the next bonus--> which means i gambled a lot and cant spin rofl. Well done program!!

If you give some sort of vague description of what the problem is it greatly increases my chance of helping to resolve it.
I've sended you a pm, please check your inbox.
Yes i couldnt spin at work. Cant spin anywhere have 50% achieved towards the next bonus--> which means i gambled a lot and cant spin rofl. Well done program!!

If you give some sort of vague description of what the problem is it greatly increases my chance of helping to resolve it.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
Just wondering about the rebranding/ reconstruction that is underway. I realize wetsuit is on vacation. I market the site off and on and was wondering if there is a vague finish date for this so I can add it to my youtube possibly.
Activity: 24
I respect those decision from owner, but perhaps it would be somehow fair to announce changes, so people know it is not accident etc.. And telling how much gambling is needed for allowing us the top 2 bonuses again (rules).

The owner is away at the moment which makes communication a bit more difficult than normal. I got an email telling me of the change at pretty much the exact time he implemented it, so I didn't get a chance to announce it.

The amount varies based on your history. We're working on a way of making that easier for genuine users to achieve.
Activity: 4
I respect those decision from owner, but perhaps it would be somehow fair to announce changes, so people know it is not accident etc.. And telling how much gambling is needed for allowing us the top 2 bonuses again (rules).
Activity: 4
Hi,

same here from today, "Sorry, you are not eligible to redeem this bonus, please pick a smaller one. Play MULTIPLY BTC and buy lottery tickets to be eligible to redeem larger bonuses."
Now i am able to activate just +25 RP point bonus.
What are the odds of rolling a number higher than 9800, or even the number 10.000? It must be very low, because the odds are clearly not equally divided. Otherwise there would be lots of players winning bigger prizes than just the base amount.
I imagine the odds must be divided in the shape of a bell curve. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Click on the THIS GAME IS PROVABLY FAIR! link at the top of the page and then read the "How are rolls calculated?" section at the bottom. Then do some basic arithmetic.
Activity: 36
What are the odds of rolling a number higher than 9800, or even the number 10.000? It must be very low, because the odds are clearly not equally divided. Otherwise there would be lots of players winning bigger prizes than just the base amount.
I imagine the odds must be divided in the shape of a bell curve. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I'm guessing it works like everything else on the site. That's a ratio of the total from free spins against total wagered. He will have set this at a very low threshold as he said he thought it would only affect the bots and very few people would notice it.

Guess I've to start wagering more then. Thanks for the response!

No. I literally just received an email from wetsuit saying he has restricted the top 2 bonuses in each category from accounts that don't gamble. The botnets were using this to counteract the reduction in base reward.

That's strange, as I did gamble before. I'm receiving the message that I've to play on HILO/ buy lottery tickets.

I'm guessing it works like everything else on the site. That's a ratio of the total from free spins against total wagered. He will have set this at a very low threshold as he said he thought it would only affect the bots and very few people would notice it.

No. I literally just received an email from wetsuit saying he has restricted the top 2 bonuses in each category from accounts that don't gamble. The botnets were using this to counteract the reduction in base reward.

That's strange, as I did gamble before. I'm receiving the message that I've to play on HILO/ buy lottery tickets.
Are there any restrictions when it comes to redeeming rewards?

This faucet is a great service to the community....why to people troll on this forum so hard?

Yes, this faucet has a great service to the bitcoin community with it's reputation and trust. It is one of most succeed faucet in bitcoin world. And a lot of bots are now working to get benefit from the faucet by abusing it. So they are blocking the abusers. Unfortunately some non abusers also getting blocked for this. And they are making some nonsense commitment here...and making troll. This forum helper TheQuin is here and trying to help them out contacting admin wetsuit. As he mentioned wetsuit is busy now. I think he is busy for the new improvement of the website. When he came back he will solve all these.

He's actually away dealing with personal life things at the moment. We're going to improve the handling of accounts that get blocked for abusing the faucet (getting caught by our automatic bot detection) when he gets back.

I agree. This faucet has been and is still the best faucet for the community.
Having said that, there will always be trolls, botters and abusers of all shapes and sizes.

I say keep banning those assholes Smiley

Thanks for your support.
Jump to: