Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 194. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
Are there any restrictions when it comes to redeeming rewards?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
I agree. This faucet has been and is still the best faucet for the community.
Having said that, there will always be trolls, botters and abusers of all shapes and sizes.

I say keep banning those assholes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
This faucet is a great service to the community....why to people troll on this forum so hard?

Yes, this faucet has a great service to the bitcoin community with it's reputation and trust. It is one of most succeed faucet in bitcoin world. And a lot of bots are now working to get benefit from the faucet by abusing it. So they are blocking the abusers. Unfortunately some non abusers also getting blocked for this. And they are making some nonsense commitment here...and making troll. This forum helper TheQuin is here and trying to help them out contacting admin wetsuit. As he mentioned wetsuit is busy now. I think he is busy for the new improvement of the website. When he came back he will solve all these.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I see many got banned lately. I got IP banned message lol just after i used again points bonus awesome. And i spin only on mobile and i am working on 2 different places plus live at third so i am pretty sure i am using at least 3 different IPs. Cant wait to see if ill be able to spin tomorrow at work. But y this lame what ever i lost more than i spinned i am doing captcha daily etc. and banned for whatever.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
This faucet is a great service to the community....why to people troll on this forum so hard?
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
LOTTERY ROUND 156
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #8 with 312 tickets.
#1 won 1.13744342 BTC with 203,343 tickets.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
are IP blocking by proxy and VPN false positivie back in effect? Had some reports from dad on mobile.
Activity: 21
3x reward points (RP) promotion starts in 21:00:15 (6 RP/free roll, 3 RP/referral free roll, 3 RP/multiply roll).
Follow us on twitter to be notified before the promotion starts!

thanks Freebitco

Our thoughts exactly!
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
3x reward points (RP) promotion starts in 21:00:15 (6 RP/free roll, 3 RP/referral free roll, 3 RP/multiply roll).
Follow us on twitter to be notified before the promotion starts!

thanks Freebitco
Activity: 44
so you're officially giving me the green light on bot farming?

Not my place to do that. I just quoted you wetsuit's actual words. I rather thought he meant that you were just insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

I agree with you, you have millions of users there, you block 100,000 accounts))
our earnings are negligible compared to what you earn on gamblers.

really? you have a millions account. so cool. i have a thousand only. Could you share me the clip or tip as well. Grin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
perhaps I will write a video for you about how my bots still work)) and the fact that you will not do anything to me and bots in General you will not do anything, we will adapt to any situation, tonight or tomorrow morning I will send you a link to YouTube with a fresh video report about the bot))

You are welcome to PM the link. A friendly word of advice. You need to read the Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

22. Advertising (this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc.) in others threads' is no longer allowed, including, but not limited to, in altcoin announcement threads.

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

You're doing both of these things. I really don't care and I haven't reported it to the moderators but if your posts get deleted it's because you didn't follow the forum rules, not anything else.
Activity: 84
do you really think I'm stupid enough to post my referral link?

What, not even in the instructions to set up the bot?

I am ready to provide you with 5-10 different versions of bots for your site, all versions have an author))
perhaps I will write a video for you about how my bots still work)) and the fact that you will not do anything to me and bots in General you will not do anything, we will adapt to any situation, tonight or tomorrow morning I will send you a link to YouTube with a fresh video report about the bot))

I am ready to provide you with 5-10 different versions of bots for your site, all versions have an author))

Not my place to do that. I just quoted you wetsuit's actual words. I rather thought he meant that you were just insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

correctly called you that Russian, you are really stupid Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I agree with you, you have millions of users there, you block 100,000 accounts))
our earnings are negligible compared to what you earn on gamblers.

I have bots, programs, scripts, everything to qualify faucet, distribute for free... guarantee...
more than 10,000 bots in operation, I can demonstrate))

That's just reminded I spoke to wetsuit yesterday and for the first time, I asked about you. He took a quick look at your 'botnet' referrals and said "Well, I could use more botters like those. They have lost more than 2x gambling than they got from the free play."

I have bots, programs, scripts, everything to qualify faucet, distribute for free... guarantee...

That's just reminded I spoke to wetsuit yesterday and for the first time, I asked about you. He took a quick look at your 'botnet' referrals and said "Well, I could use more botters like those. They have lost more than 2x gambling than they got from the free play."
Hey, donkey, you gonna answer my questions?

As requesting unblocking is at my discretion you might be able to work out why you have already blown any chance of that happening.
and that you'd be offended by a few insults? I can add. The fact that you're making decisions there doesn't make you a good one. You were like a donkey and you'll stay that way. I'm not going to lick your ass.
I asked you to unlock me, and you started writing nonsense about second chances. I am a living person, I play, I do not violate the rules of the site. how else can I, I'm not a bot.
But in General I don't care, sorry RP, I've gathered and lost because of you. I'll go to another website.

don't waste your time to talk with them about this any more. Few week ago, i am same with you and already give up. The way they work is: you deposit and bet, then you can get free roll, otherwise, they will ban your ID soon.
Don't waste your time on this website any more. i'm finding another.
slut stupid, I will be glad if bots ruin your site completely
Jump to: