Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 205. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi, my brothers account banned today.
He used to play free rolls using his mobile phone 17~18 times a day.
Can you fix it?

We block IP addresses when they are abused by multiple accounts and ban accounts if we think they are using a bot.

It is possible that some have been mistakenly identified so...

I've asked people complaining here to PM their User ID AND IP address so I can pass on to wetsuit to double check.

if you ban our account, mean the our balance in this account will be lost, we cannot withdraw, is it?

Hi Guy, please be serious on this. Don't deposit any money on freebitco for now, until have an official confirmation from them. it's very serious if they ban our account. They just think you're using bot, then you money gone.
Activity: 244
Merit: 2
Can you fix it?

We block IP addresses when they are abused by multiple accounts and ban accounts if we think they are using a bot.

I've asked people complaining here to PM their User ID AND IP address so I can pass on to wetsuit to double check.

Since he is using his mobile phone, his ip address changes, it's not a fixed ip, but I'll pm his user ID.
Thank you.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Can you fix it?

Activity: 244
Merit: 2
Can you fix it?
Can anyone say 100% if this is true?
I wasted all my 40k when they halfed and worked.  I will only waste my 20k now if it works for sure

No, it's not true, karu88 just can't read.

It is the amount wagered that counts towards increasing the rewards. We are just happy people play and happy when they win.

we understand you need the web to be sustainable.  We are just saying that if someone is playing every 1h and 1 minute 7 times a day thats a bot.  I mean we say that we appreciate the effort but there should be a way to do it without affecting so few bots.  Tx for your pacience

We have had people that set an alarm and get up every hour to claim 24 times a day for 5 days solid. There is a lot more than how often someone plays that goes into working out who is using a bot.
Activity: 6
My IP address has been blocked too:(
ID 11499129
Please fix it

try to bet and lose you money, then they will unblock your account. this is only way
Can anyone say 100% if this is true?
I wasted all my 40k when they halfed and worked.  I will only waste my 20k now if it works for sure

can you tell the bots from real?
I understand you perfectly, but real users suffer from your mistakes. in another topic I wrote that you did a good job - I was wrong, people have problems because of the innovations that do not work properly. screenshot of errors in the browser  https://prnt.sc/jbiyb2

He restricted the use of RP to make it unprofitable to bot. Innocent parties were also affected by that and we had so many complaints he decided to find another way of dealing with it. I haven't heard from him yet as he is away and busy with something else right now so I can only guess what is happening. But my guess would be he has come up with some way of determining what is a bot and has then banned them. Again some innocent people may have been incorrectly identified as bots. I've asked people complaining here to PM their User ID AND IP address so I can pass on to wetsuit to double check. Interestingly only one person has done that so far and that isn't even someone who has posted in the threads.
This collateral damage is regrettable but the blame for it can only be put upon the bot users.

we understand you need the web to be sustainable.  We are just saying that if someone is playing every 1h and 1 minute 7 times a day thats a bot.  I mean we say that we appreciate the effort but there should be a way to do it without affecting so few bots.  Tx for your pacience
I understand you perfectly, but real users suffer from your mistakes. in another topic I wrote that you did a good job - I was wrong, people have problems because of the innovations that do not work properly. screenshot of errors in the browser  https://prnt.sc/jbiyb2

He restricted the use of RP to make it unprofitable to bot. Innocent parties were also affected by that and we had so many complaints he decided to find another way of dealing with it. I haven't heard from him yet as he is away and busy with something else right now so I can only guess what is happening. But my guess would be he has come up with some way of determining what is a bot and has then banned them. Again some innocent people may have been incorrectly identified as bots. I've asked people complaining here to PM their User ID AND IP address so I can pass on to wetsuit to double check. Interestingly only one person has done that so far and that isn't even someone who has posted in the threads.
This collateral damage is regrettable but the blame for it can only be put upon the bot users.
Activity: 84
very funny)) again showed their greed, blocked the accounts and the type of real users

How do you know it is a real user? You're pretty full of yourself, but you're petty small time botter compared to what we deal with every day.

very funny)) again showed their greed, blocked the accounts and the type of real users

How do you know it is a real user? You're pretty full of yourself, but you're petty small time botter compared to what we deal with every day.
Activity: 84
ID 11499129
Please fix it

try to bet and lose you money, then they will unblock your account. this is only way
Activity: 44
ID 11499129
Please fix it

Disable reward points, blocked ip and accounts. What next?? Will you disable free roll??
Goodbye freebitco.in

IP addresses are usually banned because they have been abused. Are you using multiple accounts or a bot?
Activity: 13
Disable reward points, blocked ip and accounts. What next?? Will you disable free roll??
Goodbye freebitco.in
Are you guys all using the same IP address?

We only block IP addresses when they are abused by multiple accounts. Some ISPs use shared IP addresses or reallocate dynamic IP addresses. Try rebooting your router and if that doesn't help PM me your IP address as well as your user ID and I'll ask wetsuit to take a look and see why it was banned.
Activity: 1
ID 11499129
Please fix it
Activity: 2
My IP address has been blocked from freebitco.in
 ID 12245628
Please fix it. Thanks
I've registered just to say goodbye to freebitco, I've blocked the ip and several times, I unlocked it, I blocked it again .... and is well man, and do not come with me that gives free claims because I have left x1000 times more in the multiply .... come on man !!!
Activity: 6
My IP address has been blocked from playing the FREE PLAY game in freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in

freebitco.in ID12557075
freedoge.co.in ID 2167425

Please fix
What is going on with freebitcoin? For a month or so just problems ... with what it costs to get points when I already have them or can not roll, last week did not let me activate the reward of points and now ... I ban my ip Huh seriously Huh This page is becoming scam, if it continues like this, you will have one less user and all my group of referrals will take me with me ... it has been fine while it lasted but It is already becoming a sacrifice for all.
Activity: 224
dear administrators, what happened, I have problems with paying bounty to the company, wrote a telegram to them and they blamed me for it
Jump to: