Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 211. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
for me it's just a waste of time. (11 sat or 0.13 doge / hour, this is nathing.)

So just stop using them.

PLS. DELETE MY ACCOUNTS!

f.cking idiot!

Just stop using them. If you really want to make them unusable set 2fa and then delete the secret code. We have over 13 million accounts and everyone that didn't want to use the site anymore requested we delete their accounts then that would generate a lot of pointless work.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
for me it's just a waste of time. (11 sat or 0.13 doge / hour, this is nathing.)

So just stop using them.

PLS. DELETE MY ACCOUNTS!

f.cking idiot!

So just stop using them.
Hey,

pls. delete my accounts.  

btc ID 3278046
 doge ID 710983

Why?
Hey,

pls. delete my accounts.  

btc ID 3278046
 doge ID 710983

Why?
Hey,

pls. delete my accounts. 

btc ID 3278046
 doge ID Huh where is?
First of all, why do you need to delete accounts? As I know, it's not possible.
You can find Freedoge.co.in account ID on Refer section - numbers in your referral link is your user ID.

I am not sure, but even if account deletion is possible, accounts still should not be deleted using an anon request on this forum

If accounts could be deleted so easy like this, someone might request to delete all accounts from ID 1 to 3000000 or similar

LTU_btc
"First of all, why do you need to delete accounts? As I know, it's not possible.
You can find Freedoge.co.in account ID on Refer section - numbers in your referral link is your user ID."

adventurer
for me it's just a waste of time.
you are wrong. (I deleted my first accounts 2 years ago)
thx for the info.

testcoin
"I am not sure, but even if account deletion is possible, accounts still should not be deleted using an anon request on this forum

If accounts could be deleted so easy like this, someone might request to delete all accounts from ID 1 to 3000000 or similar"

adventurer
you will receive an email that needs to be confirmed.
end of the story.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Hey,

pls. delete my accounts. 

btc ID 3278046
 doge ID Huh where is?
You can find Freedoge.co.in account ID on Refer section - numbers in your referral link is your user ID.

I am not sure, but even if account deletion is possible, accounts still should not be deleted using an anon request on this forum

If accounts could be deleted so easy like this, someone might request to delete all accounts from ID 1 to 3000000 or similar
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Hey,

pls. delete my accounts. 

btc ID 3278046
 doge ID Huh where is?
Hey,

pls. delete my accounts.  

btc ID 3278046
 doge ID 710983
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
LOTTERY ROUND 151
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #7 with 1,394 tickets.
#1 won 1.37411221 BTC with 1,348,111 tickets.
Oh, there was a "f" missing, I actually meant shift XD

lol

It kinda surprises me that the timezone is west coast US, because the reward point promotions always start at midnight UTC.

That's just to confuse you Grin

I think it's just to make it the weekend for most people but the interest payment cut-off and when the site stats page updates daily would indicate sunny California.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
(April 21)Saturday's interest (earn btc) not paid yet.

At least for me the interest has been paid now.
Keep in mind that the site's timezone is UTC so there might be a shit compared to your timezone.

The site is actually on west coast US time-zone. That was probably why they thought it was late, although I'm baffled as to how a time-zone can be 'shit'.

Oh, there was a "f" missing, I actually meant shift XD
It kinda surprises me that the timezone is west coast US, because the reward point promotions always start at midnight UTC.

Keep in mind that the site's timezone is UTC so there might be a shit compared to your timezone.

The site is actually on west coast US time-zone. That was probably why they thought it was late, although I'm baffled as to how a time-zone can be 'shit'.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1

Keep in mind that the site's timezone is UTC so there might be a shift compared to your timezone.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10

It will be paid for sure, we just dont know when so we can't game the system
Activity: 244
Merit: 2
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
2x reward points (RP) promotion starts in 19:29:17 (4 RP/free roll, 2 RP/referral free roll, 2 RP/multiply roll).
Follow us on twitter to be notified before the promotion starts!   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 144
@fanboys
Offences, really? it’s just immature.
Criticize someone else’s spelling/grammar on the internet is not only impolite, but also immature and extremely dumb, after all, most people on the internet aren’t born and live in planet USA.
I don't live in "planet USA", in fact, I live in Argentina, but I still care about english and correct spelling. Wrong spelling doesn't look very nice. How is correcting mistakes immature? It's the other way around, immature (young) people are the ones who tend to make those mistakes. How is correcting mistakes dumb? It's the other way around, dumb people are the ones who tend to make those mistakes. And about the impolite part, well, I guess it's true, but falsely accusing a legit site of scam (which is a pretty strong accusation) is also impolite.

Also I wanted to point out that you can't "criticize" spelling/grammar, as they are objective and not subjective, so there's a correct way and an incorrect one.

*English
You are correct, English goes with a capital letter. In my language (Spanish), we don't capitalize language names. As I said, I don't live in "planet USA". Still, I don't get mad if someone corrects my grammar/spelling.
Activity: 15
@fanboys
Offences, really? it’s just immature.
Criticize someone else’s spelling/grammar on the internet is not only impolite, but also immature and extremely dumb, after all, most people on the internet aren’t born and live in planet USA.
I don't live in "planet USA", in fact, I live in Argentina, but I still care about english and correct spelling. Wrong spelling doesn't look very nice. How is correcting mistakes immature? It's the other way around, immature (young) people are the ones who tend to make those mistakes. How is correcting mistakes dumb? It's the other way around, dumb people are the ones who tend to make those mistakes. And about the impolite part, well, I guess it's true, but falsely accusing a legit site of scam (which is a pretty strong accusation) is also impolite.

Also I wanted to point out that you can't "criticize" spelling/grammar, as they are objective and not subjective, so there's a correct way and an incorrect one.

*English
Activity: 46
Im new with freebitco.in ... but how come i suddenly only get 13 Satoshi / Claim , a few days ago it was still at 24-26. .. 50% reduced payout for 0 - 9885 roll. did this happen to anyone else ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33256576
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33423133

ok ... i just have to add $50 worth of Btc .... thanks sir
Jump to: