Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 270. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
http://prntscr.com/hcuz31

Good news, guys.
Now we can receive BTG and change it to BTC!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Could you have weekly withdraw with no fee but can customize how much to withdraw.

Unfortunately, there isn't such option in the website currently. That would be great, indeed. I hope website owners add such option at some point, but if bitcoin fees continue to increase, that would be impossible. And with the growing adoption and usage of Bitcoin the fees will continue to increase until Bitcoin developers find and implement a solution to the scaling problem.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
My (deposits) are actually higher than (free rolls winnings + referral commissions) but I still got captcha, is this OK?
Activity: 37
Anyone have the max free btc roll bonus finding it harder to keep it topped off?.

It's calculated from a ratio of how much you have claimed in free rolls to how much you gamble and buy lottery tickets. So the longer you have been on the site your total free roll winnings will be higher and it's harder to get the bonus. For me being here since the start it's pretty much impossible.

I keep buying and buying lottery for the 20x but still going down 2-3% every hour..... i guess depositing a little here and there is the only way to keep it really topped off

I've been sending all commissions to referrals , probably going to stop this site though. lottery sells 5 btc worth of tickets but only rewards 2/5ths of them ....  I've won lottery before but things where different , A lot of minor tweaks have been happening (Like lottery going from 2 sat to 1 sat. ) but we dont know why or anything . ?

It not selling so much... There is huge amount of free tickets, what not give ballanse for lotery... At least its seems so for me...
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
FreeBitco.in is the best faucet of all time. Smiley Give me alot free satoshis. thank you for that!!!!  Tongue
Activity: 1431
Merit: 513
Anyone have the max free btc roll bonus finding it harder to keep it topped off?.

It's calculated from a ratio of how much you have claimed in free rolls to how much you gamble and buy lottery tickets. So the longer you have been on the site your total free roll winnings will be higher and it's harder to get the bonus. For me being here since the start it's pretty much impossible.

I keep buying and buying lottery for the 20x but still going down 2-3% every hour..... i guess depositing a little here and there is the only way to keep it really topped off

I've been sending all commissions to referrals , probably going to stop this site though. lottery sells 5 btc worth of tickets but only rewards 2/5ths of them ....  I've won lottery before but things where different , A lot of minor tweaks have been happening (Like lottery going from 2 sat to 1 sat. ) but we dont know why or anything . ?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Activity: 5
Cloud you have weekly withdraw with no fee but can customize how much to withdraw.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Everything is working fine now. Keep rolling, keep our hope.
Activity: 1431
Merit: 513
Activity: 1
Hello i did slow withdrawal but when I go to blocktrail website to check the amount of bitcoin I withdrew I only see 00000btc cis there erro or what.

Thank in advance
Activity: 4
Does anybody know when you get reCatcha, 1 or 2 captchas? Lately I only receive double captchas Sad
Are there any troubles with this site? I had trouble with Captcha. It's very hard to complete Captcha Huh

Try diferent device... From phone i got to do 2 capchas and get strugeled with it, but from pc, only 1 capcha and easy done...
I tried, but not smoothly as usual
Activity: 37
Are there any troubles with this site? I had trouble with Captcha. It's very hard to complete Captcha Huh

Try diferent device... From phone i got to do 2 capchas and get strugeled with it, but from pc, only 1 capcha and easy done...
Activity: 205
Merit: 20
thanks for your services, I trust in you since long time and now did some deposit (around 400.000 satoshi)
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
It's happening...a BIGLY Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 4x Rewards Points starts in less than 24 hours!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 8 Rewards Points for a free roll, 4 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 4 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco
Activity: 6
er... My IP still blocked, already sent MP for Myfe but nothing until now... FAQ Message seems abandoned too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Ah OK. Working again. Had me worried there  Grin

Got that too, site may have been experiencing some slow downs.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Jump to: