Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 272. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 1431
Merit: 513
 the lottery is provably fair too btw i read the in and outs of the rules and bought with a understanding of how the lottery worked. I'm pretty sure if I did it the same way 100 more times id probably win  4.38 times .      Since it is provably fair though.?.

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Is freebitco.in down for maintenance?
It's down, but i don't think it's maintenance, probably just went down because of an accident.
I redeem 1000% bonus free btc and 100 bonus reward points everyday, so when this stuff happens i lose a lot. And it's happening often nowadays. It would be nice if the people who redeemed bonuses got a compensation bonus for losing their ability to take advantage of them. My ID is in my signature.
I've noticed on several occasions that the bonus timers get increased after a downtime, I too redeem 1000% bonus and 100 RP points everyday.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
It's down, but i don't think it's maintenance, probably just went down because of an accident.
I redeem 1000% bonus free btc and 100 bonus reward points everyday, so when this stuff happens i lose a lot. And it's happening often nowadays. It would be nice if the people who redeemed bonuses got a compensation bonus for losing their ability to take advantage of them. My ID is in my signature.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Activity: 17
Yes you were lucky, very lucky. It's similar to Hi Lo game as soon as you pay for tickets. You bet around 0.03 btc to buy tickets, with a 4% winning chance. Same odds with dice game would have rewarded you far less however, around 0.7 btc.

It's luck, and I wouldn't put money in there. For example to get a 50% winning chance you have to buy around 345 millions tickets (346M minus the 1M you already have bought) at a cost of 690M satoshi (=6.9 BTC), you are clearly not the winner here, even if you have the chance to get first prize.

It was 4,4% chance to win one of the 10 prizes. Only 0.44% to win the first prize.
Any news on Bitcoin Gold? The price will crash if we wait a bit longer Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Yes you were lucky, very lucky. It's similar to Hi Lo game as soon as you pay for tickets. You bet around 0.03 btc to buy tickets, with a 4% winning chance. Same odds with dice game would have rewarded you far less however, around 0.7 btc.

It's luck, and I wouldn't put money in there. For example to get a 50% winning chance you have to buy around 345 millions tickets (346M minus the 1M you already have bought) at a cost of 690M satoshi (=6.9 BTC), you are clearly not the winner here, even if you have the chance to get first prize.

But if another 6.9BTC of tickets were sold then the prizes would be much higher.
Right, but not as high as what you would have spent, as first prize was 2,12 BTC for 346M tickets
Activity: 32

But if another 6.9BTC of tickets were sold then the prizes would be much higher.

I've gotten 1st before. (Lottery!)

I've been playing awhile one night I just said eh why not bought a ton of tickets. (1,550,800 tickets at 4.3 % chance of winning
(top 10 not 1st) (Tickets used to be 2 satoshi each)
Sometimes I put a lot back in! (I do not play dice really at all I lose for sure every time)
Hopefully some skeptics will like what I've submitted and if they haven't played yet get to it!
I share 50% of rewards on Sundays (Active Users Only!)
  https://freebitco.in/?r=4887417

Your odd's are pretty slim if you do not put a few $ into it, but who knows!  

That's a serious payout!
You lucky sod! I'm so jealous!
Activity: 32

https://image.prntscr.com/image/gBS_SxlXRTCNQyilkWeXBg.png
https://image.prntscr.com/image/BwL12c6-QFC7OMQBTHbsIQ.jpg
https://image.prntscr.com/image/tW4RlAVfRqO6mNhybJFK0Q.jpg

I've been playing awhile one night I just said eh why not bought a ton of tickets. (1,550,800 tickets at 4.3 % chance of winning
Sometimes I put a lot back in! (I do not play dice really at all I lose for sure every time)
Hopefully some skeptics will like what I've submitted and if they haven't played yet get to it!

That's a serious payout!
Activity: 1431
Merit: 513

https://prnt.sc/hb2er1
https://prnt.sc/hb2he4
https://prnt.sc/hb2hr9

Activity: 144
https://imgur.com/a/GDL9K
When you finally get lucky and win something else than base prize but it's lower because of bonuses xD

By the way, if you want to know why BTC fees are so high at the moment, it's because of Roger Ver and his minions spamming the mempool with unnecessary transactions so he can manipulate ALL the data so that he can scam people into buying Shitcoin Trash, selling it as the "new Bitcoin". Though his pumps are already lowering, i think he failed and BTC community actually sees through bullshit like this and know when the have to hodl through the FUD.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!

Something new :]. It took half a dozen tries to fill both successfully heh. But that's possible!
Wtf? Do you have to solve 2 captchas to claim from faucet? Because I always see only one of these captchas. Maybe your account was marked as potential fraudster and this is why you have to fill both capchas. And it's not hard captcha, why did you had to make so many attempts to solve it successfuly?
What's wrong with the withdraw fee?  Huh

Minimum withdraw 30k sts, slow, and fee 26.141 sts  Cry
If you want your payment without any fees then wait until Sunday because on this day admin send all payments over 30K satoshies without any fees you just need to enable this option and enjoy your withdrawal good luck

Hé doesn't want to withdraw all his balance, so free withdraw isn't a solution.
Activity: 37
What's wrong with the withdraw fee?  Huh

Minimum withdraw 30k sts, slow, and fee 26.141 sts  Cry

The fee is high currently because of the backlog of unconfirmed transactions on the blockchain

Some days, if the withdraw fee is higher than minimum withdraw amount. What should we do?

Maybe auto-withdraw is the only choice.

Yes auto is without fees...

But where went the btc start logic that its better then money with lower fee transections? Just thous guys up there start to get greedy and everywhere fee is going up...
Activity: 756
Merit: 504

If you want your payment without any fees then wait until Sunday because on this day admin send all payments over 30K satoshies without any fees you just need to enable this option and enjoy your withdrawal good luck
Activity: 51
Some days, if the withdraw fee is higher than minimum withdraw amount. What should we do?

Or if you don't want to withdraw the whole amount of bitcoins in your account, you can simply wait a few days for the Bitcoin pending transactions to clear and the fees to calm down and become low again.

The fees usually drop to about 400 sat for the slow withdrawal option when the Bitcoin network calms down and is not spammed with a lot of transactions with high fees.
Thanks for the BTG in time....
You got BTG from freebitco.in?
My Comment was more Irony...
The BTG wallet is a piece of shit, the seed nodes are overloaded and it takes ages to sync as they have the entire bitcoin blockchain crammed in.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10

The fee is high currently because of the backlog of unconfirmed transactions on the blockchain

Jump to: