Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 271. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Ah OK. Working again. Had me worried there  Grin
I've been getting this

Your previous request has not yet completed. Please try again in 5 minutes

Just when I have the %1000 bonus activated . Just my luck  Cry
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
WTF??
I can't login into my freebitco.in account

Have you been naughty?
Activity: 1431
Merit: 513
WTF??

Dont do password first
Activity: 13
WTF??

https://prnt.sc/hbvgjo
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!

The maximum amount of rolls you can make per bonus claim is actually 24, not 23 because you would obviously make you first roll instantly when you buy the bonuses, so 24hs left -> 1 claim, 23hs left -> 2 claims , 22-3, 21-4, 20-5, 19-6, 18-7, 17-8, 16-9, 15-10, 14-11, 13-12, 12-13, 11-14, 10-15, 9-16, 8-17, 7-18, 6-19, 5-20, 4-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24 and that's it because the time you take to click the roll button will always make it so you have less than an hour left of bonus, so you can't roll again. But this gives you a total of 24. Anyway, I obviously don't do this as it would require you to not sleep and pay attention to the site all day. Though i generally get more than 20 claims a day.
And about how I get the bonuses, It's through free rolls, the RP bonus and some wagering. I do know that it's not sustainable to win it like this, but I plan on getting referrals in the future if I can and if I don't and my RP runs low, I'll just buy lower BTC bonuses (500% or 100%) as I could afford at least those (the 100% one is worth 320 RP and with the best RP bonus you can double that amount). You don't really NEED to wager or get refs but it helps a lot, of course. Also a good idea would be to only activate bonuses when you know you'll be able to get more than 12 free rolls.

If you are an investor with a certain balance(4 to 8 times your free roll I think) they get rid of the captcha, you can run a script and check your balance every day. Pass this onto your referrals as well, everyone wins, you, your reffs and especially the faucet as they have more invested in them Smiley.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Agree. I try to activate RP bonus as much as I can and it's my priority over other bonuses. In fact I hold off activating other bonuses if I think I can't get the 1200 RP for that 24-hour round.

One question for everyone, do you take screenshots of your account? I've been taking screenshots regularly now. Since we don't get statements of our account I think this might be our only proof of account or at least the balance of our account since our last visit, in case something goes wrong. If you do, how frequent do you take per day? Or is there any other way other than taking screenshots?

If you have enough to earn interest, in the interest tab it shows how much your total is each day when interest is added. I use that to see how my progression's gone. I haven't considered taking screenshots though, because I do trust the faucet
...Also a good idea would be to only activate bonuses when you know you'll be able to get more than 12 free rolls.

That's the most important advice regarding bonuses. You should make at 12 free rolls to break even with the reward points you've spent to activate the bonus. I recommend you activate a bonus only in days you can make at least 14-15 free rolls, which will ensure you will have some profit. Otherwise spending reward points on a bonus is not worth it.

The other thing is that it's best to activate both a FREE BTC bonus and a Reward Points Bonus. Thus you will easily recover some of the rewards points spent for activating the bonus while earning more bitcoins per free roll.

Agree. I try to activate RP bonus as much as I can and it's my priority over other bonuses. In fact I hold off activating other bonuses if I think I can't get the 1200 RP for that 24-hour round.

One question for everyone, do you take screenshots of your account? I've been taking screenshots regularly now. Since we don't get statements of our account I think this might be our only proof of account or at least the balance of our account since our last visit, in case something goes wrong. If you do, how frequent do you take per day? Or is there any other way other than taking screenshots?
Activity: 51
...Also a good idea would be to only activate bonuses when you know you'll be able to get more than 12 free rolls.

That's the most important advice regarding bonuses. You should make at 12 free rolls to break even with the reward points you've spent to activate the bonus. I recommend you activate a bonus only in days you can make at least 14-15 free rolls, which will ensure you will have some profit. Otherwise spending reward points on a bonus is not worth it.

The other thing is that it's best to activate both a FREE BTC bonus and a Reward Points Bonus. Thus you will easily recover some of the rewards points spent for activating the bonus while earning more bitcoins per free roll.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Wow WhyFhy is very lucky guy. Win 1st prize lottery with over 2 BTC. Hope I will be WhyFhy one day.
Activity: 144
Is freebitco.in down for maintenance?
It's down, but i don't think it's maintenance, probably just went down because of an accident.
I redeem 1000% bonus free btc and 100 bonus reward points everyday, so when this stuff happens i lose a lot. And it's happening often nowadays. It would be nice if the people who redeemed bonuses got a compensation bonus for losing their ability to take advantage of them. My ID is in my signature.
I've noticed on several occasions that the bonus timers get increased after a downtime, I too redeem 1000% bonus and 100 RP points everyday.

And how can you run a 1000% bonus combined with 100 rewards Everyday? That means even when you make 23 rolls a day, you need 2100 reward points extra per day... .
The maximum amount of rolls you can make per bonus claim is actually 24, not 23 because you would obviously make you first roll instantly when you buy the bonuses, so 24hs left -> 1 claim, 23hs left -> 2 claims , 22-3, 21-4, 20-5, 19-6, 18-7, 17-8, 16-9, 15-10, 14-11, 13-12, 12-13, 11-14, 10-15, 9-16, 8-17, 7-18, 6-19, 5-20, 4-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24 and that's it because the time you take to click the roll button will always make it so you have less than an hour left of bonus, so you can't roll again. But this gives you a total of 24. Anyway, I obviously don't do this as it would require you to not sleep and pay attention to the site all day. Though i generally get more than 20 claims a day.
And about how I get the bonuses, It's through free rolls, the RP bonus and some wagering. I do know that it's not sustainable to win it like this, but I plan on getting referrals in the future if I can and if I don't and my RP runs low, I'll just buy lower BTC bonuses (500% or 100%) as I could afford at least those (the 100% one is worth 320 RP and with the best RP bonus you can double that amount). You don't really NEED to wager or get refs but it helps a lot, of course. Also a good idea would be to only activate bonuses when you know you'll be able to get more than 12 free rolls.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
https://imgur.com/gallery/ANl3k

What did I do wrong?
I tried many times...
Maybe you had to write "K", not "k" on second captcha. Second captcha requires to enter capital letters. So far I didn't faced any issues with that captcha.
Activity: 4
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
It's down, but i don't think it's maintenance, probably just went down because of an accident.
I redeem 1000% bonus free btc and 100 bonus reward points everyday, so when this stuff happens i lose a lot. And it's happening often nowadays. It would be nice if the people who redeemed bonuses got a compensation bonus for losing their ability to take advantage of them. My ID is in my signature.
I've noticed on several occasions that the bonus timers get increased after a downtime, I too redeem 1000% bonus and 100 RP points everyday.

And how can you run a 1000% bonus combined with 100 rewards Everyday? That means even when you make 23 rolls a day, you need 2100 reward points extra per day... .
You get 1RP for each 500 sats wagered too. More on weekends.

So you wager 0.01050000 BTC every day? for making, as per today, maximum 0.00006164 BTC return?
Activity: 37

Maybe he got a tons of active referals...

You get 1RP for each 500 sats wagered too. More on weekends.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307

Jump to: