Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 295. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
As for new captchas, I saw a blockchain based totally new kind of captcha on bitcointalk. It even claims to give good profits to the publishers, i.e. sites who use it. If someone knows about that captcha, then do suggest it here.

I already suggested it a few pages back, but I'll mention it again. This is a captcha that if tuned properly will be beneficial for both users and website owners - it will be easier for the users as they won't have to solve a captcha and will help the owners generate some Monero through mining: Coinhive Captcha.

Basically this captcha works in the following way:

• The user waits until his device computes a certain number of hashes. The user don't have to solve or do anything, he just should wait a little.
  • Website owners mine some Monero using the computational power of the user. They should tune the required number of hashes properly so that users with slow devices (e.g. smartphones) don't have to wait too much.
fbt
Activity: 20
Hey all I was wondering what the link button does to the left of a reward? I've clicked it a few times and so far it's a mystery button to me. XD
What do you mean? Where's the link you try to inspect?
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
Hey all I was wondering what the link button does to the left of a reward? I've clicked it a few times and so far it's a mystery button to me. XD
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
As for new captchas, I saw a blockchain based totally new kind of captcha on bitcointalk. It even claims to give good profits to the publishers, i.e. sites who use it. If someone knows about that captcha, then do suggest it here.
Activity: 2
Same here. I had the mining page bookmarked, and I'm still getting credit for the mining.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Has mining been taken off the site? I no longer see a yellow notification bar for it, is it just me?
Same here https://mining.freebitco.in/mining.html?userid=XXXX still works though.

I just noticed this. I have the mining site bookmarked so I go there directly to mine. But are we still getting paid for mining?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Has mining been taken off the site? I no longer see a yellow notification bar for it, is it just me?
Same here https://mining.freebitco.in/mining.html?userid=XXXX still works though.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
How can you guys be so certain that visual captchas like above are not good anti-bot captchas. I am seeing more and more sites using them now.

I'd probably start off by googling "captcha solver" and seeing how many ways there are readily available to get around them. It's a constant battle, every time they make a new captcha program or update an existing one then someone will try and make money providing a solving service. Ones like that picture above have been available for a long time so are bound to be ineffective in stopping bots.

How can you guys be so certain that visual captchas like above are not good anti-bot captchas. I am seeing more and more sites using them now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I wonder how difficult can it be for the team to implement a visual captcha like this. People are already moving away from faucets and if the reason is captcha, then that's something that should not happen.

That is an example of great captcha. Mobile friendly.
Google is always giving trouble, logged in or incognito.

Maybe owners hear peoples wishes...

Its not antibot captcha. Programmers can very easily make a bot for this type captcha. You should understand that bots are not good for users too.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
the best solution is the possibility of choice: recaptcha or solvemedia.
Activity: 208
reCaptcha again  Angry Feelsbadman, time to withdraw and change site
Guys are you serious?  Recapctha shown only 1 time every 4-5 claims.  And its the best way to delete bots.

I don't have any problem with recaptcha after i learnt about incognito tab.  Site works perfect so do captchas

Bots  use captcha solving services.
Recaptcha gets humans frustrated.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Guys are you serious?  Recapctha shown only 1 time every 4-5 claims.  And its the best way to delete bots.

I don't have any problem with recaptcha after i learnt about incognito tab.  Site works perfect so do captchas
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
I wonder how difficult can it be for the team to implement a visual captcha like this. People are already moving away from faucets and if the reason is captcha, then that's something that should not happen.

The problem with one like that is that it might not take too long to workaround?

Not really a problem with this site, but Google's recaptcha 2's been getting noticeably worse. Which is more than a bit unfortunate with how popular it is.
Activity: 208

Activity: 1
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Thanks, I plan to try and get some ballpark data on it, but I'll have to shut down the browser miners and wait for stats to sync for awhile, and that's not something I want to do right now. I've got several running and might as well wait until a prime stopping point when I can shut them all down together and then let the stats sync up. Then I'll get data points from a couple concurrent browser miners at the same time that will have different hash rates.

Looking forward to seeing this if you get it to work, I've been running mining a lot but have wondered how it compares.
Jump to: