Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 299. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Team, why don't you add the image captcha. Most sites are using it now a days. Your members will thank you for that!

They do have the google one on their other site, I guess they probably found this other one to be more effective. Works better for me anyway.

reCaptcha is annoying, it make me solve challenge 5 to 10 attempts and often get error. Very painful to start over again

https://imgur.com/oix2NVG

https://i.imgur.com/oix2NVG.jpg

At least give us another option
Activity: 672
Merit: 266

Where I can read more about this? seem like It deceasing overtime.

I have seen  someone can claim around 1000 satoshi(lowest) at time my is 46 so I think It have some way to increase lowest claim amount?

Each free roll makes it decrease. To increase it you can buy lottery tickets or play Hi Lo game. The more you wager the more the percentage increases. Playing for jackpots (roll 8888) also increases % towards the next bonus.
Activity: 51
https://i.imgur.com/QOqEDK0.png

I have seen  someone can claim around 1000 satoshi(lowest) at time my is 46 so I think It have some way to increase lowest claim amount?

The largest amount you can win via free roll is always $200 and each row above it in the table is 10 times lower. This means that the lowest amount you win with free rolls (i.e. the one you most commonly win) is 0.2 cents in bitcoins. The value of Bitcoin fluctuates a lot even in a matter of minutes and that is why the values in BTC you can win also change. Today 0.2 cents may be 50 satoshis, tomorrow if Bitcoin's value rises 0.2 cents may be 40 satoshis and so on.

Regarding the captcha, as far as I know you should deposit an amount equal to your free roll earnings and it will be removed from your account. You can see your earnings by clicking Stats -> Personal Stats. For example if you have earned 100 000 satoshis, the captcha will be removed if you deposit 100 000 satoshis, but I recommend you deposit a bit more because the captcha may appear again if you continue to earn using free rolls. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If the owners of the website are interested, here's an alternative captcha that if tuned properly will be beneficial for both users and website owners - it will be easier for the users as they won't have to solve a captcha and will help the owners generate some Monero through mining: Coinhive Captcha.
Activity: 5
https://i.imgur.com/QOqEDK0.png

Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
Team, why don't you add the image captcha. Most sites are using it now a days. Your members will thank you for that!

They do have the google one on their other site, I guess they probably found this other one to be more effective. Works better for me anyway.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Greatest faucet ever,, btw, my friend have an account without captcha. how it is posible? and so, there is different account with different captcha. one is useing 6 character cpatcha and another using google recaptcha.. can you explain this?

Already said here, the captcha goes away if you deposit some btc on your account.
LOL, you got to be kidding man. I have never heard of a site removing captcha for those who deposit. And what would be the min amount to deposit to remove the captcha!
Sorry i didnt dig deep about deposit will remove captcha. How about the achived toward next xxx btc bonus? What is it for and When will i get the bonus?

Play MULTIPLY BTC or buy lottery tickets to increase your FREE BTC
That text is right above the text you referenced.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
Greatest faucet ever,, btw, my friend have an account without captcha. how it is posible? and so, there is different account with different captcha. one is useing 6 character cpatcha and another using google recaptcha.. can you explain this?

Already said here, the captcha goes away if you deposit some btc on your account.
LOL, you got to be kidding man. I have never heard of a site removing captcha for those who deposit. And what would be the min amount to deposit to remove the captcha!
Sorry i didnt dig deep about deposit will remove captcha. How about the achived toward next xxx btc bonus? What is it for and When will i get the bonus?
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
That really sucks guys Sad I've been a member too long so I haven't seen it for months unless i'm on the doge sister page. usually it's just when my connection is crap or my browser is acting up. best of luck.
Activity: 130

Yep, the same thing.
Firstly I had an usuall captcha, now it changed several days ago and I have a google captcha (like choose photos with cars etc..).
For me, google captcha is better, but not if the signal on my phone is just E. It takes some time to see all these pictures Cheesy

How to change captcha other than recaptcha?

I don't like reCaptcha it make me solve challenge 5 to 10 attempts and often get error message "cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again". That force me to start over again and again.
My internet connection is fine

Try using a different browser, or look at your cache, just maintenance as the scripting for such things is kind of unstable compared to most sits that use it including other faucets.

I do try different browser even clearing cookie and cache, but reCaptcha still appear  Cry
Endless Horizons!

I don't like reCaptcha it make me solve challenge 5 to 10 attempts and often get error message "cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again". That force me to start over again and again.

Try using a different browser, or look at your cache, just maintenance as the scripting for such things is kind of unstable compared to most sits that use it including other faucets.

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

I believe double what your free roll earnings are.

That's correct, it's a good way to stop the bots and abusers as they're never going to deposit double what they're getting for free.
Endless Horizons!

I believe double what your free roll earnings are.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

Activity: 39
Aaaargh, please change the captcha to anything but recaptcha! Sad

It's taking like 6 or 7 attempts to get it to work (same on several different faucets I use..)
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
For those of you who had the mining option available, but noticed that the "Mining" menu has disappeared...you can still mine, here's how:

From the Free BTC menu you should see a notice that reads Use your browser to passively mine and earn bitcoins! It has a Click here to read more hot link.

The hot link is active, if you click on it the CPU mining screen will open and allow you to mine.

There's a few reasons why the mining menu tab is gone, but it's temporary and we're working through. Remember...this is what beta testing is for!

Get back at the mining if you so choose. I want to hear your feedback, PM with the subject "Mining Feedback".

Thanks.
Myfe.

That's a great idea. Thank you man.
Jump to: