Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 298. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
I have bought like 200 tickets, but the % is still stuck at 39%. I many would I need to buy to get it to 100%?

If i have understood your question correctly you are trying to find out how many tickets you should buy in order to reach the hit 100% chance of winning. The answer is that you can never hit 100%, in order to do so you would need to own every single ticket but this is impossible as there are thousands of other users that have tickets. You can get very high chance if you buy thousands of tickets but this would be a very bad investment. It is a matter of luck, and i would advice you to buy some (perhaps little more than others if you enjoy gambling), but remember to keep for fun. Even playing dice is better way of earning extra coins rather than buying tickets.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Oh, how much we have won in free rolls till now is also to be considered!! So  I guess it's a lame idea to buy lottery tickets to move the %. This is really confusing. It would have been good if team could explain a bit more about it...............
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I have bought like 200 tickets, but the % is still stuck at 39%. I many would I need to buy to get it to 100%?
feel free to perform test:)
i'm not sure you'll find answer
try to ask wetsuit

There is no simple answer as it's a ratio of how many tickets you buy and how much you spend in multiply games compared to how much you have claimed in free rolls. So if like me you have had your account a very long time and accrued a large total of BTC from free rolls (BTC was well under $200 back then so claims much higher in BTC) then you have to buy an awful lot of tickets to make that percentage move. Someone starting with a new account would have to buy only a few.
fbt
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
feel free to perform test:)
i'm not sure you'll find answer
try to ask wetsuit
fbt
So I get some 300 sats per free roll currently after buying a bunch of tickets. Question is, is it acceptable to use a macro for the rolls?

Also, I did a bit of mining, but my credits are back at zero.
Wow, didn't knew buying tickets increased the free roll amount! What is a macro?
fbt
reCaptcha is annoying, it make me solve challenge 5 to 10 attempts and often get error. Very painful to start over again

https://imgur.com/oix2NVG

https://i.imgur.com/oix2NVG.jpg

At least give us another option
It may be browser issue. I've changed chrome to ff and it helped.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
Does anyone know if there is a minimum btc deposit amount?

No. There is no minimum deposit amount. Once I have deposited 0.00001089 btc & it has added to my account balance.

fbt
Nope
Just watch transfer fees

Guys my total income from mining shows 197 but my balance is same.  When mining amount will be added to balance
It's already added to your balance. FB credits Mining rwards every hour
Activity: 34
Opening ij incognito will force you to re-sign in, isn't it? And if you haven't got your ID recorded by your browser, it'll be a little bit counterproductive as, IMO, the time needed to solve puzzles carefully (and luckily) is less than the time you type your info.
Yes, it's become anonymous tab, you can use reset your password actualy, but i always get text captcha it's easy to readt better than other captcha.
I Never get over than 9980 when claiming free satoshi  Undecided

Nor have I, but the chances for that are rather low to begin with.

I don't get a captcha anymore, but the text ones are often less of a problem for me as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Opening ij incognito will force you to re-sign in, isn't it? And if you haven't got your ID recorded by your browser, it'll be a little bit counterproductive as, IMO, the time needed to solve puzzles carefully (and luckily) is less than the time you type your info.
Yes, it's become anonymous tab, you can use reset your password actualy, but i always get text captcha it's easy to readt better than other captcha.
I Never get over than 9980 when claiming free satoshi  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
~snip~
Open with incognito tab. I had same problem for a long time.  Incognito tab surelys solves problem

Activity: 34
So I get some 300 sats per free roll currently after buying a bunch of tickets. Question is, is it acceptable to use a macro for the rolls?

Also, I did a bit of mining, but my credits are back at zero.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Guys my total income from mining shows 197 but my balance is same.  When mining amount will be added to balance
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Team, why don't you add the image captcha. Most sites are using it now a days. Your members will thank you for that!

They do have the google one on their other site, I guess they probably found this other one to be more effective. Works better for me anyway.

reCaptcha is annoying, it make me solve challenge 5 to 10 attempts and often get error. Very painful to start over again

Open with incognito tab. I had same problem for a long time.  Incognito tab surelys solves problem
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
Team, why don't you add the image captcha. Most sites are using it now a days. Your members will thank you for that!

They do have the google one on their other site, I guess they probably found this other one to be more effective. Works better for me anyway.

go deposit and ur captcha will be gone.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform

Activity: 2
Hello! First I must say that I love deeply this faucet, by far the best out there!

I would like to request gallery pictures of the mining farm if its possible, just for fun
fbt
...The more you wager the more the percentage increases. Playing for jackpots (roll 8888) also increases % towards the next bonus.
Yeah. The problem is the more you wager the closer you go to long loss strike Smiley
Jump to: