Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 312. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Yeah true i am ok now just free rolling from now on, il never deposit my own bitcoin again

Why not? Depositing an amount you feel comfortable with for the 0.01% daily interest is actually not a bad idea. You will earn 1 satoshi per day for each 10 000 satoshis in your balance. Besides the daily interest, another benefit of depositing a small amount of bitcoins is that if you deposit more than 2 times your FREE BTC earnings (I remember wetsuit saying this in this forum), you won't have to solve captchas on your free rolls. You can see your FREE BTC earnings by clicking STATS and then PERSONAL STATS.

Forget about MULTIPLY BTC and just stick to FREE BTC and use reward points to boost your FREE BTC earnings from time to time or collect reward points to exchange for bitcoins, which you can do when you collect 100 000 reward points. Thus you will slowly but steadily increase your bitcoin holdings without any risk of loosing. The only risk is that you don't own the private keys of your bitcoins in FreeBitco (as in any other web wallet), so if it goes out of business or gets hacked you may loose your bitcoins. Fortunately, FreeBitco is an old and well established website with a clear business model, so I believe it will be around for many more years, but you should be aware that there's always a risk when you deposit bitcoins to a website or an exchange, so don't deposit what you can't afford to loose. Unlike most of the other web wallets FreeBitco at least compensates you to a certain degree for the risk you take by providing daily interest on your bitcoin. If you want to increase your account security you can use a strong password and activate 2 factor authentication (2FA).
You can't really get any significant amount of reward points without wagering significant amounts in multiply btc.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Yeah true i am ok now just free rolling from now on, il never deposit my own bitcoin again

Why not? Depositing an amount you feel comfortable with for the 0.01% daily interest is actually not a bad idea. You will earn 1 satoshi per day for each 10 000 satoshis in your balance. Besides the daily interest, another benefit of depositing a small amount of bitcoins is that if you deposit more than 2 times your FREE BTC earnings (I remember wetsuit saying this in this forum), you won't have to solve captchas on your free rolls. You can see your FREE BTC earnings by clicking STATS and then PERSONAL STATS.

Forget about MULTIPLY BTC and just stick to FREE BTC and use reward points to boost your FREE BTC earnings from time to time or collect reward points to exchange for bitcoins, which you can do when you collect 100 000 reward points. Thus you will slowly but steadily increase your bitcoin holdings without any risk of loosing. The only risk is that you don't own the private keys of your bitcoins in FreeBitco (as in any other web wallet), so if it goes out of business or gets hacked you may loose your bitcoins. Fortunately, FreeBitco is an old and well established website with a clear business model, so I believe it will be around for many more years, but you should be aware that there's always a risk when you deposit bitcoins to a website or an exchange, so don't deposit what you can't afford to loose. Unlike most of the other web wallets FreeBitco at least compensates you to a certain degree for the risk you take by providing daily interest on your bitcoin. If you want to increase your account security you can use a strong password and activate 2 factor authentication (2FA).

+1

A calculated risk I'm willing to take, and actually taking.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Feel sick even thinking about what ive lost, i had a good strategy too, not martingale you will defo loose all your balance eventually doing that... i deposited 0.2 this morning got it upto 0.51 pretty easily doing what i do on 1.5... i thought about stopping but i just wanted to win just a litte bit more to hopefully pay my credit card debt off then boom everything went to shit, im literally broke, they say only gamble what you can afford to loose, but nothing great comes to those who dont take risks in life, i worked out if i free roll 12 times aday everyday in 14 years il get my 0.5 back XD

I now have 0.00001700 theres a long road ahead :-/

I hope it could helps you feel better to point out that your loss is actually not that much. You "only" lost 0.2 (it's still very big for me), as it is what you invested this morning, the rest 0.31 you temporarily gain is a opportunity lost, a profit that is "revoked" from you. So yeah, let's not see it as losing half btc, it'll stress you too much.

And on the very positive note, your hourly claim should drastically increasing, isn't it?

I think that's the natural line of logic. I haven't actually 'made payment' to anyone, but if I consider my withdraw to CoinPot as payment [to my account at CoinPot] then I have done so. I think it's just how you use the term.

I forgot to mention that it was from FreeDoge.co.in to CoinPot but the process is the same.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Also lost too many satoshi in Hi Lo game, so have stopped playing it now. I use the website to save my satoshi, earn interest on them. And yes you can pay anyone with, you only have to withdraw to the person's address. Just the slow (and cheap) withdraw is not immediate, so the receiver has to know it'll take a few hours to receive his payment.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

Feel sick even thinking about what ive lost, i had a good strategy too, not martingale you will defo loose all your balance eventually doing that... i deposited 0.2 this morning got it upto 0.51 pretty easily doing what i do on 1.5... i thought about stopping but i just wanted to win just a litte bit more to hopefully pay my credit card debt off then boom everything went to shit, im literally broke, they say only gamble what you can afford to loose, but nothing great comes to those who dont take risks in life, i worked out if i free roll 12 times aday everyday in 14 years il get my 0.5 back XD

I hope it could helps you feel better to point out that your loss is actually not that much. You "only" lost 0.2 (it's still very big for me), as it is what you invested this morning, the rest 0.31 you temporarily gain is a opportunity lost, a profit that is "revoked" from you. So yeah, let's not see it as losing half btc, it'll stress you too much.

And on the very positive note, your hourly claim should drastically increasing, isn't it?
Quote from: Thirdspace on Today at 03:56:48 AM
Well people i just lost half a bitcoin on the high/low game feel like crying

Rule number 1) house always wins

Btw i was playing on the 1.5 difficulty and lost so many times it was unreal it defo wasnt random it felt more like i was playing at 100 difficulty it was crazy never experienced anything like it and ive played on there alot and usually seems fair

But that was crazy

Learn from my mistakes never play the high/low game you will loose it all in the end :'-(
I'm sorry to hear that mate, happened to me a few times too
but currently I'm on positive balance since my last deposit (though still negative on my total earning stats)
I started very low amount compared to my balance that could stand at least 15 lose streaks (on martingale)
and playing with mixed 3x, 2.1x & 1.05x multiplier, just have to learn when to stop
almost doubled my balance now at 0.02 BTC (upto 41k RP Cheesy), almost busted a few times too this week Shocked

on another topic, I notice slow withdraw only charges 400 sats lately... way cheaper than weeks ago
because of this, I was thinking of using freebitco.in as web wallet to make payments & other things
that means, a different btc address will be used for every withdraw
would this be ok and not against site rules? myfe, wetsuit?
or perhaps one of you have already been doing so all this time?

I don't know how to put this [and if this is appropriate here], but my family and I are staring at losing our house and possibly having to pay a debt of close to half a million dollars because someone else gambled our possessions away. There are risks and there are calculated risks.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
Quote from: Thirdspace on Today at 03:56:48 AM
[/quote]

on another topic, I notice slow withdraw only charges 400 sats lately... way cheaper than weeks ago
because of this, I was thinking of using freebitco.in as web wallet to make payments & other things
[/quote]

I also use it as an online wallet but just as a savings wallet, I keep there what I earn plus the interest.

However, how would you use it to make payments? If you want to make a payment would you put the address you want to make a payment to as your withdraw address? I am also interested in that.

Btw i was playing on the 1.5 difficulty and lost so many times it was unreal it defo wasnt random it felt more like i was playing at 100 difficulty it was crazy never experienced anything like it and ive played on there alot and usually seems fair

But that was crazy

Learn from my mistakes never play the high/low game you will loose it all in the end :'-(
but currently I'm on positive balance since my last deposit (though still negative on my total earning stats)
I started very low amount compared to my balance that could stand at least 15 lose streaks (on martingale)
and playing with mixed 3x, 2.1x & 1.05x multiplier, just have to learn when to stop
almost doubled my balance now at 0.02 BTC (upto 41k RP Cheesy), almost busted a few times too this week Shocked

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

It's not against the rules, in fact it's actively encouraged. That's why they introduced interest, to get people to use the site as a wallet.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

But that was crazy

But that was crazy

Activity: 317
I agree that the mark of 100 000 reward points to convert them to satoshi is too high.
If you don't have referrals and don't like to gamble than it will take very long to achieve that mark of 100 000 points...
how about proposing to make those RPs multiply-able on multiply game
so at least you can use it to gamble and lose all Tongue  or try get up to 100k mark Grin
or we should have another game that fueled solely by RPs
how about that guys... myfe... wetsuit? what say you?

This idea is interesting , usingRP to play hi-lo
Hope wetsuit can implement this idea
I agree that the mark of 100 000 reward points to convert them to satoshi is too high.
If you don't have referrals and don't like to gamble than it will take very long to achieve that mark of 100 000 points...
so at least you can use it to gamble and lose all Tongue  or try get up to 100k mark Grin

I would really like an RP boost [more than the usual weekend promos, and maybe randomly available between free BTCs] with the free roll game. A new game is always exciting. More work for wetsuit  Grin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Activity: 742
What do you guys think of winning a referral? I would really like that..

If you have more referrals you are likely to receive 50% commission from them quite high. Will be a decent and important source of income is not scam. Because freebitco.in site is too prestigious
What do you guys think of winning a referral? I would really like that..
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
An even better option for the rewards points (RP) would be a way to completely disable them in profile settings just like you can disable lottery. Currently when you disable lottery you receive reward points instead of lottery tickets in 1:1 ratio, i.e 1 reward point for each lottery ticket. Following the same principle when you disable reward points, you should receive satoshis directly based on the current exchange rate of BTC. For example, at the time of this writing you should receive 2 satoshis for each reward point if you have disabled reward points in profile settings.

I believe that adding such option is fair and will be a huge improvement for FreeBitco.in users, because with the rising value of Bitcoin your reward points are very likely to get you 3 or 4 times less satoshis until you collect enough to encash them.
Jump to: