Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 316. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 106
I also use them as wallet. They are the oldest faucet online and are still paying with a very active admin.
Truly, if all worked as the wetsuit, I would believe in mankind.  Grin
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
I also use them as wallet. They are the oldest faucet online and are still paying with a very active admin.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
How are you planning to handle the hard fork in november?
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Aha Chris thanks for enlighting me!

Admin please tell me more details.

You have questions? I have answers. Ask them specifically here or feel free to PM me at any time. Thanks!
Does actually use someone this site as a wallet? If so, how much do you leave on there? I store there as much as i can right now for the interest (a couple thousand satoshi a day for doing nothig  add up over time) even though its not a high amount of bitcoins its also not just dust. I trust them alot and have been using the site for more than 2 years i think? But you can never be careful enough with your money.

How much do you guys store on freebitco.in? If you feel uncomfortable telling an exact number just give me an estimate.

You may not be looking for a response from me, but I've been using FreeBitco.in as a wallet since we started paying interest. With all the talk about how online exchanges and wallets are so risky it's about damn time one of them compensates us for the risk we take in using their services and not having access to our private keys.

I keep a decent balance - bitcoins on balance.
Tonight's the night, tonight...ooohooooooh. We're creeping up on a HUGE Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 3x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 6 Rewards Points for a free roll, 3 Rewards Points for a multiply roll activity exceeding 1500 satoshi, and 3 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Does actually use someone this site as a wallet? If so, how much do you leave on there? I store there as much as i can right now for the interest (a couple thousand satoshi a day for doing nothig  add up over time) even though its not a high amount of bitcoins its also not just dust. I trust them alot and have been using the site for more than 2 years i think? But you can never be careful enough with your money.

How much do you guys store on freebitco.in? If you feel uncomfortable telling an exact number just give me an estimate.

I keep as much as I can afford to lose, always sucks to lose money but don't put everything you got in the same place, just a recipe for disaster.
Activity: 24

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

I have not see how this is possible...could you guide me please?

On the top part of the page, there is this link with a sentence "EXCHANGE BITCOIN CASH" click it and it'll bring a window that shows your BCH amount, the amount in btc, and the rate. At the end of the window, there's a button "EXCHANGE"

Thanks very much...I can not understand why i have not seen this link.I tried and it worked.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

On the top part of the page, there is this link with a sentence "EXCHANGE BITCOIN CASH" click it and it'll bring a window that shows your BCH amount, the amount in btc, and the rate. At the end of the window, there's a button "EXCHANGE"
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
Aha Chris thanks for enlighting me!

Admin please tell me more details.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
I got some questions:

"Play MULTIPLY BTC or buy lottery tickets to increase your FREE BTC rewards by up to +0.00000855 BTC"
How does this work? How much should I play? Are there other factors?

"18.9345% achieved towards the next +0.00000045 BTC bonus!"
What does this mean? What should I do to increase the %? I see it going lower and higher, but I don't understand what I should do?

This percentage gets lower each free roll you play.
It goes up when playing Multiply BTC, faster if you also play for jackpots (roll 8888), and even faster if you buy lottery tickets. The more you wager/buy, the more it increases until you reach max bonus (20x 45 satoshi).
About how fast, this depends on the current bonus I think, Myfe or Wetsuit could answer this better than me.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
I got some questions:

"Play MULTIPLY BTC or buy lottery tickets to increase your FREE BTC rewards by up to +0.00000855 BTC"
How does this work? How much should I play? Are there other factors?

"18.9345% achieved towards the next +0.00000045 BTC bonus!"
What does this mean? What should I do to increase the %? I see it going lower and higher, but I don't understand what I should do?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
About bch, can we send it to an exchanger wallet? If we can, does it applied on every exchanger or only certain exchanger?

When you say "exchanger wallet" do you mean an exchange?

If so, yes you can send it to an exchange. And no, not every exchange is supporting Bitcoin Cash. You need to set up a wallet with an exchange that does support Bitcoin Cash...and then you can send it there.

Here's a list of Bitcoin Cash wallets.

Keep in mind that we're offering a wicked fair exchange rate if you wish to exchange your Bitcoin Cash for Bitcoin on our site, it only takes a few clicks.

About bch, can we send it to an exchanger wallet? If we can, does it applied on every exchanger or only certain exchanger?

When you say "exchanger wallet" do you mean an exchange?

If so, yes you can send it to an exchange. And no, not every exchange is supporting Bitcoin Cash. You need to set up a wallet with an exchange that does support Bitcoin Cash...and then you can send it there.

Here's a list of Bitcoin Cash wallets.

Keep in mind that we're offering a wicked fair exchange rate if you wish to exchange your Bitcoin Cash for Bitcoin on our site, it only takes a few clicks.
Activity: 37
Why Transaction fee to slow withdraw is increase from 800 satoshi to 8000 satoshi?

Maybe wetsuit can consider to add some feature to send botcoin among user id  Grin
My guess is because the blockchain is clogged with 40k unconfirmed transactions and they would prefer the transactions go through within a reasonable time.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Why Transaction fee to slow withdraw is increase from 800 satoshi to 8000 satoshi?

Maybe wetsuit can consider to add some feature to send botcoin among user id  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Jump to: