Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 314. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I found my account loss about ~60000 satoshi this morning!
Anyone face the same problem ?
What shall I do? or Where / Who shall I report to?
is your problem get sorted? did you really lose 60k sats?
I'm bit worry now, just turned on pc... connect to internet... open freebitco.in
and when I try to login, I'm getting red notification
Too many tries. Please wait 5 minutes before trying again
is my account getting hacked or something? or am I connecting thru bad ip?

edit:
OK... I logged in just fine now, but that notification got me worried
because I just deposited some btc amount 3 days ago
Not yet... I have no idea what is going on.

I am quit sure as I just deposit around 32000 satoshi to my account yesterday and I checked my account balance after it, that why I am so surprise seeing that I have lost ~60000 satoshi.

I have send a msg by the Contact Form in FAQ page but so far no reply.

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
is Myfe online only on weekend? my question still hasn't been answered yet.
and I have another question, if anyone can answer please don't hesitate
- is there a way (or legal trick) to auto withdraw (free) on sunday but only partial of my balance
I can see the slow & instant option, but I want the weekly free option withdraw
but leave certain amount of balance so I can play on multiply btc  Cheesy
I am looking for this answer too... but seem there is no such option.
Wish someone can answer you.
You cannot take some partial payment from free payment as if you do automatic then this will pay you all and if you disable this then you have no payment and you need to pay fees I think admin need to do this option now for users as many are depositing coins for playing multiply game
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
is your problem get sorted? did you really lose 60k sats?
I'm bit worry now, just turned on pc... connect to internet... open freebitco.in
and when I try to login, I'm getting red notification
Too many tries. Please wait 5 minutes before trying again
is my account getting hacked or something? or am I connecting thru bad ip?

edit:
OK... I logged in just fine now, but that notification got me worried
because I just deposited some btc amount 3 days ago
- is there a way (or legal trick) to auto withdraw (free) on sunday but only partial of my balance
I am looking for this answer too... but seem there is no such option.
Wish someone can answer you.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Hi Myfe &
wetsuit! Im not a bot. Please change my payout with  lucky numbers 0 - 9885. I send you my address on Freedogecoin. Thanks!
Activity: 383
Merit: 250

The longest running bitcoin faucet!

• WIN UP TO $200 IN FREE BITCOINS
  • MULTIPLY YOUR BITCOINS PLAYING HI-LO
  • WIN HI-LO JACKPOTS UP TO 1 BITCOIN
  • FREE WEEKLY LOTTERY WITH BIG PRIZES
  • EARN LOYALTY REWARD POINTS AND EXCHANGE THEM FOR COOL GIFTS LIKE THE LATEST iPHONE
  • 50% REFERRAL COMMISSIONS FOR LIFE

Please post your big wins ($20 and $200) with seeds and a screenshot at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850855.0; for an extra $5 reward!

Guys don't waste your time doing faucets.. Join signature campaigns (I recommend bitdice sig campaign) or translation campaign

I don't know if there are other alternatives for newbies...

Just post alot and do translation and twitter and fb campaigns. Faucets give you such an small amount..
Activity: 37
Why does I can't share the exact amount on my referal? I only share half of my balance but why I can't share the exact amount? Is this a bug?

Write "100"  at "Percentage to share" spot.

Select the third option: "Share amount based on referral activity since last payout".

Payments will be made weekly to your referrals based on their activity (each one will receive 100% comission back on Sundays).

Thanks for the tut nigga, I tried it but the share amount is still inaccurate. My balance is 3000 satoshi and I share 1500 to my refferal , my referal only gets 400 and sometimes low amounts like 24 , 20, 50

You can only share the exact amount you have received from the referral so if you have shared back to them in the past it will account for that in the amount you can share with them now.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Why does I can't share the exact amount on my referal? I only share half of my balance but why I can't share the exact amount? Is this a bug?

Select the third option: "Share amount based on referral activity since last payout".

Payments will be made weekly to your referrals based on their activity (each one will receive 100% comission back on Sundays).

Thanks for the tut nigga, I tried it but the share amount is still inaccurate. My balance is 3000 satoshi and I share 1500 to my refferal , my referal only gets 400 and sometimes low amounts like 24 , 20, 50
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Question for Wetsuit :

We collect doge on Free doge. And we tried to transfer (it was 162 doge) to Coinpot. They simply vanished in the abyss of the Pot... . Huh Grin Shocked

Now I see that we can also deposit doge on our Freebitco accounts. Only minimum is 9756 Doge ? That would mean something like 120 weeks... .

Or did I see something wrong? Roll Eyes

Grts

Hi mate, where exactly did you see that? I use both faucets but I didn't know about that. I've searched but I haven't found anything.

Well, if they would be online, look under deposit, there is the option to pay with altcoins... . But for the moment, both freebitco and freedoge are in Error 502 mode... . Roll Eyes Huh

I wan't going to answer this, but the minimum deposit I think is set by ShapeShift, I mentioned this on the CoinPot thread. If you go to their website the minimum deposit is more or less the same [it's 9302 right now], which is too high in my opinion. I thought this is where CoinPot can thrive, but I guess they have their own problems at the moment.

But let's hear wetsuit's answer just in case I'm wrong somewhere.
Activity: 318
Merit: 106
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
By the way, I've withdrawn like three times around 100 doge to cryptonator and I've had no problems so far.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Question for Wetsuit :

We collect doge on Free doge. And we tried to transfer (it was 162 doge) to Coinpot. They simply vanished in the abyss of the Pot... . Huh Grin Shocked

Now I see that we can also deposit doge on our Freebitco accounts. Only minimum is 9756 Doge ? That would mean something like 120 weeks... .

Grts

Hi mate, where exactly did you see that? I use both faucets but I didn't know about that. I've searched but I haven't found anything.

Well, if they would be online, look under deposit, there is the option to pay with altcoins... . But for the moment, both freebitco and freedoge are in Error 502 mode... . Roll Eyes Huh
legendary
When you click on "deposit" you have buttons to deposit bitcoin, buy bitcoin or deposit altcoins. For the last option, a window then let you choose one of the many altcoins you can deposit, then précises below the conversion rate and min amount you can deposit.
Btw site is offline now?

Yes, both sites are offline.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
When you click on "deposit" you have buttons to deposit bitcoin, buy bitcoin or deposit altcoins. For the last option, a window then let you choose one of the many altcoins you can deposit, then précises below the conversion rate and min amount you can deposit.
Btw site is offline now?
legendary
Question for Wetsuit :

Grts

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Think of the bonus game as a glorified game of risk Smiley
I normally do alright with a combination of 1.01x and 2x bets with jackpot ticked at all times.
Never won any jackpot yet though lol. I suck Smiley
Jump to: