Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 323. (Read 405405 times)

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
One possible reason could be the rate limits we have in place due to frequest DDOS attacks. I have increased those limits now, so if you get the rolling numbers again, please let me know.
legendary
@wetsuit
I think there is a bug in the site: sometimes when i click on roll, it keeps on rolling and doesn't stop on a number. With refreshing the page this is solved (when i than click on roll - i get a number), but i have already had this a couple of times.

How often does it happen? What browser do you use?

Hello Wetsuit,

It happens from time to time

Me too (or is that three?) though mine is probably network related.

Since how many days/weeks/months has this been happening? Is it fairly recent or been going on for a while?
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
@wetsuit
I think there is a bug in the site: sometimes when i click on roll, it keeps on rolling and doesn't stop on a number. With refreshing the page this is solved (when i than click on roll - i get a number), but i have already had this a couple of times.

Hello Wetsuit,

It happens from time to time

Me too (or is that three?) though mine is probably network related.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Also, is it possible to JUST play for the jackpot without other bet?

Thx
Play with 1 satoshi and odds to 1.01, so you'll only lose 1 satoshi a few times, and play the jackpots you want.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Is it possible to change the client seed, cant find ab option to do that...

Also, is it possible to JUST play for the jackpot without other bet?

Thx
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
I would also love to see such a possibility.

That would be much easier than using Coinpot as the middleman to do it.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Wetsuit and Myfe, this idea has been on my mind for quite a while, and to be honest, I am not sure whether it is originally concocted on my mind or I read it here somewhere and it was not yet responded. I'd like to know the possibility of directly exchanging our doge to btc and send it to our freebitco account? It'll be quite practical (especially if you apply a 0 fee for "exchanging" to freebitco) for those who want to withdraw just to store it on their wallet instead of spending it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Friends,

Now that the BCC is available in your account, we ask two things:

(1) Log on and make sure you're familiar with where the balance can be seen and how you can access it, and

(2) Know how to withdraw propoerly...there are risks involved and we've provided as much info about that is as possible (see below)

Quote from: FreeBitco.in Guidance on BCC Withdraw
Please be extremely careful when withdrawing Bitcoin Cash (BCC). Only withdraw Bitcoin Cash to an appropriate wallet as listed in BitcoinCash.org. DO NOT WITHDRAW BITCOIN CASH TO A REGULAR BITCOIN ADDRESS! If you do so, you may permanently lose your Bitcoin Cash and we will not be able to recover it for you.

If you are unsure about withdrawing your BCC, please exchange them for BTC instead.

I'll add to the bolded point that with today's hot run on Bitcoin we're still offering a very attractive BCC:BTC exchange rate.  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Can someone explain to me how the "1000% FREE BTC bonus" is calculated? I expected 0.0007 reward since 0.0000070*1000 = 0.0007 but instead I get around 0.00002000 or so.

;DWhere did you have math? Grin 1000 procent = *10

Can someone explain to me how the "1000% FREE BTC bonus" is calculated? I expected 0.0007 reward since 0.0000070*1000 = 0.0007 but instead I get around 0.00002000 or so.

It's times 10, not times 1000. Think of it like this.
100% is 100 out of 100 (one "whole") so naturally 1000% would just add another zero and thus become 10 "wholes".

Seconding what these guys said. 1000% is 10x...still a meaty take, but sorry to bring you down from the moon!
Activity: 158
I'm assuming your'e asking me how long it took me to get to BTC0.01?

If so, about 6 weeks. 90% of which is from freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, bonusbitcoin, bitfun, and the 3 moon faucets.
The other 10% from grinding boring faucethub faucets sporadically.

You can get 100 doge from freedoge, transfer it to your coinpot doge account.
Then exchange all your useless doge you earn from freedoge and moondoge to bitcoins and change your litecoins too.
Then simply withdraw to your freebitco deposit address.
Done and extra free interest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Yeah I decided to cash out while I could. Puts me very close to 0.01 BTC Smiley

Almost a CENT haha. 90% from freebitco.in itself and the coinpot faucets and the drips from faucethub.
Not bad really for an F2P like me.

Grin I got 0.00001454 BTC. 0.01BTC is many times more than 1 cent, it's $27.24 currently.

How much time did you exchange for that 0.00001454 ?!!

Could you rephrase that?
Activity: 139
Yeah I decided to cash out while I could. Puts me very close to 0.01 BTC Smiley

Almost a CENT haha. 90% from freebitco.in itself and the coinpot faucets and the drips from faucethub.
Not bad really for an F2P like me.

Grin I got 0.00001454 BTC. 0.01BTC is many times more than 1 cent, it's $27.24 currently.

How much time did you exchange for that 0.00001454 ?!!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

It's times 10, not times 1000. Think of it like this.
100% is 100 out of 100 (one "whole") so naturally 1000% would just add another zero and thus become 10 "wholes".

The fact you get around 2000 satoshi is just your other Free BTC bonus added on top of that number.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307

;DWhere did you have math? Grin 1000 procent = *10
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
@wetsuit

Hello Wetsuit,

It happens from time to time, but it is not site or browser related. I saw it occur on moments that my laptop switches from one Wifi network to another. As in my area there is a very high density of routers/modems and they all have a private and a public channel, this is convenient for a router being overloaded. But in my case, one of my neighbours and friend, also is on freebitco and sometimes when we both are active, things seem to mix up between the two.

That is why I asked Myfe about what if my lady also wants an account, so running on her devices, but over the same network(s), if that would not provoke problems. As I see it from time to time with our neighbour.
Grts
L.

Yes, it probably seems to be a network issue on your or our end. However sometimes also the captcha services might not send any response which will cause the rolling to not stop.

The captcha issues are mostly related to recaptcha, seldom to solve media. But in my an my neighbour 's case, not because we both don 't have to solve captcha 's.

Wold I try to give my GF an account on her computer and just see what happens? (I don 't want my well running Freebitco operation to crash Grin Grin).
Grts
L.

Yeah sure, we don't block accounts if many play from the same IP. However, we may choose to sometimes let one play and the other has to wait. However, if you have a good account balance or play dice/lottery then all accounts can play without waiting.

Aha, ok thanks. Now none of us is gambling, but we all keep solid balances. And for me, free roll, how to manage the reward points is already more than exiting enough... (If you don 't mind Cool ).
Activity: 252
Kiixer

The longest running bitcoin faucet!

• WIN UP TO $200 IN FREE BITCOINS
  • MULTIPLY YOUR BITCOINS PLAYING HI-LO
  • WIN HI-LO JACKPOTS UP TO 1 BITCOIN
  • FREE WEEKLY LOTTERY WITH BIG PRIZES
  • EARN LOYALTY REWARD POINTS AND EXCHANGE THEM FOR COOL GIFTS LIKE THE LATEST iPHONE
  • 50% REFERRAL COMMISSIONS FOR LIFE

Please post your big wins ($20 and $200) with seeds and a screenshot at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850855.0; for an extra $5 reward!

good faucet the best Cool
legendary
@wetsuit

Hello Wetsuit,

It happens from time to time, but it is not site or browser related. I saw it occur on moments that my laptop switches from one Wifi network to another. As in my area there is a very high density of routers/modems and they all have a private and a public channel, this is convenient for a router being overloaded. But in my case, one of my neighbours and friend, also is on freebitco and sometimes when we both are active, things seem to mix up between the two.

That is why I asked Myfe about what if my lady also wants an account, so running on her devices, but over the same network(s), if that would not provoke problems. As I see it from time to time with our neighbour.
Grts
L.

Yes, it probably seems to be a network issue on your or our end. However sometimes also the captcha services might not send any response which will cause the rolling to not stop.

The captcha issues are mostly related to recaptcha, seldom to solve media. But in my an my neighbour 's case, not because we both don 't have to solve captcha 's.

Wold I try to give my GF an account on her computer and just see what happens? (I don 't want my well running Freebitco operation to crash Grin Grin).
Grts
L.

Yeah sure, we don't block accounts if many play from the same IP. However, we may choose to sometimes let one play and the other has to wait. However, if you have a good account balance or play dice/lottery then all accounts can play without waiting.
@wetsuit

Hello Wetsuit,

Grts
L.

Grts
L.
legendary
@wetsuit

Hello Wetsuit,

Grts
L.

Jump to: