Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 319. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Does depositing bitcoin to freebitco account affects winning rate for lottery? just a thought
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
This is getting irritating:

Someone has already played from this IP in the last hour. You need to wait for 40 minutes before playing the FREE BTC game again
It is probably because you have dynamic IP or you are using proxy or vpn.
So someone with the same IP played before you, contact support about that issue or pm owner wetsuit.
Activity: 28
A question regarding 2FA: Can I reactivate 2FA on another device in case my current one breaks as long as I have the email and secret password?

Yes, you just need to enter the secret key in the new device and it should be able to generate codes for 2FA.

Thanks for the answer. In case something really goes horribly wrong and I lock myself out of my account 'cause of 2FA, is there any other way to regain access to my account or am I just screwed then?

when you lost your secret key and your access to 2FA while it is active on your account im afraid not much you can do to get access to your account again. The point of 2FA is that you can´t bypass it
Activity: 9
A question regarding 2FA: Can I reactivate 2FA on another device in case my current one breaks as long as I have the email and secret password?

Yes, you just need to enter the secret key in the new device and it should be able to generate codes for 2FA.

Thanks for the answer. In case something really goes horribly wrong and I lock myself out of my account 'cause of 2FA, is there any other way to regain access to my account or am I just screwed then?
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Sorry about the downtime. A misconfiguration caused all servers to go down. Everything is back to normal now.

;)Was that message some kind of jargon for :"Someone accidentally pulled the power plug?" Cheesy Cheesy Thanks for fixing !

Something like that  Roll Eyes
legendary

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I'm earning big Bitcoin multiple game....bt every player not success it game....some tricks follow then 80% win.
Activity: 9
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Sorry about the downtime. A misconfiguration caused all servers to go down. Everything is back to normal now.

;)Was that message some kind of jargon for :"Someone accidentally pulled the power plug?" Cheesy Cheesy Thanks for fixing !
legendary
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
It is back up now, faster than ever.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
 Angry looks not good Angry

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at freebitco.in Port 80"

And just when running 100 RW points ... . Huh
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Yes, site is offline right now. Hope nothing serious happening.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Site crashed? I have referral ads running :S
Activity: 69

Screenshot of my personal stats

If anyone has positive multiplier stats please post a screenshot so i know its possible all ive done is lost lol as you can see from my stats i havent done to well on the multipler but ive won 2 jackpots

I always loose on mutltiplay even on 2 which should give 47% chance to win if i set when i loose increase bet by like 75% or 100% it will make me loose over 20 or 30 times in a row till i loose my entire balance and this is on 47% chance to win setting so i dont think im going to play it anymore just free roll and lotto and jackpots
How do i upload a pic on here? i took a screen shot and yeah i always play multiply too it just eats my satoshis everytime no matter what strategy i try, i was begining to think it was a scam untill i won lol still unsure on how to win big on multiply i think its almost impossible, it will let you win small then take big
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Just want to say a massive thank you to freebitco i won 1 btc on the roll 8888 thing yesterday my first bitcoin and the most ive ever won in my life thank you!  Grin

Wow so lucky

Congratulations to you  Smiley

Yeah i couldnt believe it! I deposited 0.01 lost it all in multiply then deposited 0.05 lost that then deposited all the bitcoin i had left which was 0.1 i thought i am going to go for it either i win or loose it all and i won 1 whole bitcoin my heart was racing ! Haha i am a very unlucky person i never win anything ever untill i won that bitcoin so happy i wonder if i can win another who knows maybe il never win again,

wow your so lucky, i also play multiply btc everyday  but i cant seem to win 8888. do you have a screenshot or proof?  could you give me some tips of your winnings.
Just want to say a massive thank you to freebitco i won 1 btc on the roll 8888 thing yesterday my first bitcoin and the most ive ever won in my life thank you!  Grin

Wow so lucky

Congratulations to you  Smiley

Yeah i couldnt believe it! I deposited 0.01 lost it all in multiply then deposited 0.05 lost that then deposited all the bitcoin i had left which was 0.1 i thought i am going to go for it either i win or loose it all and i won 1 whole bitcoin my heart was racing ! Haha i am a very unlucky person i never win anything ever untill i won that bitcoin so happy i wonder if i can win another who knows maybe il never win again,
Activity: 317
Just want to say a massive thank you to freebitco i won 1 btc on the roll 8888 thing yesterday my first bitcoin and the most ive ever won in my life thank you!  Grin

Wow so lucky

Congratulations to you  Smiley
Just want to say a massive thank you to freebitco i won 1 btc on the roll 8888 thing yesterday my first bitcoin and the most ive ever won in my life thank you!  Grin
Jump to: