Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 318. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Can't win $200 every hour on freebitco.in, it's pure luck. You have to draw 10000 at free roll, and seems to happen less than once a month when we have a look at the thread about big wins.

About this, I wonder how really "provably fair" is this free roll, because with more than 10000 active players a day (I'm sure there's more active people than that), there should be at least one big winner every day, shouldn't it?
I suppose odds are not equal because else the website wouldn't survive, but can we call this a "provably fair" game then?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Guys i don't know how to win 200$ every hour from freebitco.in . Tell me how to win.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Just want to say a massive thank you to freebitco i won 1 btc on the roll 8888 thing yesterday my first bitcoin and the most ive ever won in my life thank you!  Grin

Wow, congratulations! What a wonderful story. I'm glad you hit a jackpot!

Keep in mind that if you keep that 1BTC on balance with us you'll earn over 10,000 satoshi per day in interest!

Thanks! I did withdraw it just to make sure it was real haha its in my coin base account now plus i dont trust myself to not gamble it,  i am very gratefull tho that 1 bitcoin could be my retirement fund if i keep it long enough i think bitcoin will easy pass 1 mill in the future plus im just a minimum wage factory worker so it was a massive win for me cant thank you enough i never thought id ever own a full bitcoin now i do!  Cheesy
Hey look...!! BTC is up to $4200 on poloniex today and could go higher
it's been only a couple days and you are already getting richer by a few hundreds $$$
geez... I would've profitted at least one grand $$$ if I had bought one or two BTC before aug1
but instead I waited and hoped BTC will go down after aug1
and now I am still waiting for the price to go down... silly me  Grin
looks like I predicted wrong and missed the boat  Cry

Yeah its going up crazy fast when i won that bitcoin it was worth £2580 now it £3000, im guna keep that coin for at least 15 years now am working on my second coin lol i cant afford to buy one so i just keep rolling on freebitco and trying my luck on the lotto
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Just want to say a massive thank you to freebitco i won 1 btc on the roll 8888 thing yesterday my first bitcoin and the most ive ever won in my life thank you!  Grin

Keep in mind that if you keep that 1BTC on balance with us you'll earn over 10,000 satoshi per day in interest!

Thanks! I did withdraw it just to make sure it was real haha its in my coin base account now plus i dont trust myself to not gamble it,  i am very gratefull tho that 1 bitcoin could be my retirement fund if i keep it long enough i think bitcoin will easy pass 1 mill in the future plus im just a minimum wage factory worker so it was a massive win for me cant thank you enough i never thought id ever own a full bitcoin now i do!  Cheesy
Hey look...!! BTC is up to $4200 on poloniex today and could go higher
it's been only a couple days and you are already getting richer by a few hundreds $$$
geez... I would've profitted at least one grand $$$ if I had bought one or two BTC before aug1
but instead I waited and hoped BTC will go down after aug1
and now I am still waiting for the price to go down... silly me  Grin
looks like I predicted wrong and missed the boat  Cry
Activity: 158
Need to all switch to BCH if you want lower fees and faster times. BTC is clunky as of late.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Arrgh I'm so jealous! I've never won anything in my entire life myself. But congratulations to you! Shouldn't you keep some at FreeBitco.in and earn interest or buy lottery tickets with them?

About retirement fund, I think you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket though, just my two cents if it's worth any  Smiley

I already spent quite abit on the lotto i have 500k tickets for this weeks Cheesy and yeah i get you i also own 27000 britcoins the british version of bitcoin it aint worth much now but maybe one day it could take off i think it has a chance

I wish I could be as lucky as you. You should look into ByteBall.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Wetsuit,  I wanna ask you a question about instant withdrawl. Will the network fee be going down in the future? Cause It just doubled up in one week and I just wanna send 0.0015btc out to make a cloud mining purchase which is required for finishing the payment within two hours
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
DAILY INTEREST 0.00001337 BTC
My profit is leet yo! Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Yes, deposited a small amount (from Coinpot!) yesterday and took several hours to be credited.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
i got a problem. ive sent some bitcoin  on my freebitco.in account balance to my cousin straight to his freebitco.in account address. it show in the blocktrail that the bitcoin is recieved but his freebitco balance is still the same.

here is the email notification:

Code:
We have just sent a payment of 0.00032945 BTC to your bitcoin address 1EoStKP6FH7mZcHCnvXhWCyNgqGyGG9THQ.

To view the transaction, go to https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/ba1258bd6d6406993d4b5cb450cd1a4f2dac08be3c112861ce03cab46441c1e0.
Same here, got two deposits with few confirmations still pending, usually they got credited after only 1.

EDIT: One deposit went through now, guess it's a tad slow today.
Activity: 714
i got a problem. ive sent some bitcoin  on my freebitco.in account balance to my cousin straight to his freebitco.in account address. it show in the blocktrail that the bitcoin is recieved but his freebitco balance is still the same.

here is the email notification:

Code:
We have just sent a payment of 0.00032945 BTC to your bitcoin address 1EoStKP6FH7mZcHCnvXhWCyNgqGyGG9THQ.

To view the transaction, go to https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/ba1258bd6d6406993d4b5cb450cd1a4f2dac08be3c112861ce03cab46441c1e0.

Arrgh I'm so jealous! I've never won anything in my entire life myself. But congratulations to you! Shouldn't you keep some at FreeBitco.in and earn interest or buy lottery tickets with them?

About retirement fund, I think you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket though, just my two cents if it's worth any  Smiley

I already spent quite abit on the lotto i have 500k tickets for this weeks Cheesy and yeah i get you i also own 27000 britcoins the british version of bitcoin it aint worth much now but maybe one day it could take off i think it has a chance
Activity: 215

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

No. It doesn't. The lottery is provably fair & it depends on your luck.

Deposits could influence the winning rate. If you have more on deposit with us you can earn more daily interest and then use that daily interest to buy lottery tickets, which has a direct effect on your chances of winning and you'd be playing with "house money".

Alright, i see. Thanks for the info. This thought just came up because i read up previous posts and there were comments that says with deposit there is certain benefits like uninterrupted free roll and such. So i thought if it may increase luck factor for multiply btc and lottery.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
Sorry about the downtime. A misconfiguration caused all servers to go down. Everything is back to normal now.

All things okay now. But sometimes I am seeing this message when I browse/enter your faucet after the down time. It didn't happened before anytime.

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

Does depositing bitcoin to freebitco account affects winning rate for lottery? just a thought

Deposits could influence the winning rate. If you have more on deposit with us you can earn more daily interest and then use that daily interest to buy lottery tickets, which has a direct effect on your chances of winning and you'd be playing with "house money".
We're in the midst of a RESPECTABLE Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 2x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 4 Rewards Points for a free roll, 2 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 2 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
Does depositing bitcoin to freebitco account affects winning rate for lottery? just a thought

No. It doesn't. The lottery is provably fair & it depends on your luck.
Jump to: