Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 325. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Yeah I have been depositing to my freebitco.in deposit address from coinpot.co for awhile now.
Whenever I reach the 50k free transfer threshold.

You can get more by also doing the freedoge to 100, transfer that to coinpot.co exchange to BTC then transfer back to freebitco Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Thanks fo the exchange option  Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thank you FreeBitco.in team, you paid us the BCCs relatively fast and you made the exchange to BTCs very accessible by providing this service on your own site, without the need to cashout BCCs, exchange, deposit again BTCs in FreeBitco.in...

Keep the good job!
Activity: 5
hello, i have a question:
can i withdraw my satoshi from my coinpot account directly to my freebitco.in account ? (with the deposit adress on freebitco.in )

The answer is yes, I have done that before.
Activity: 41
Exchange worked great! Nice bonus :-)
Activity: 1
 I always seem to get the minimum ammount, still waiting for the jackpot...
Activity: 215
Thank you wetsuit and Ludwig Von. Good to hear that. This way we can avoid the double fees.

I do not know how coinpot operates but if they pay out to a BTC address, you can use your FreeBitco.in deposit address to receive payments from there. Basically, if any service pays out to a BTC address, your deposit address can be used to receive payments from there.

Yes, that's exactly how Coinpot operates, we simply provide our BTC address to withdraw to.

exchange worked pretty good!

Me too. Never thought it would be so painless. I thought I would have to download another wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
can i withdraw my satoshi from my coinpot account directly to my freebitco.in account ? (with the deposit adress on freebitco.in )

And thanks for the BCC!

This is an interesting question. I don't see how technically we can't. It should work. Would like a confirmation for Myfe or wetsuit. Unless it's been discussed before, in that case sorry.

I do not know how coinpot operates but if they pay out to a BTC address, you can use your FreeBitco.in deposit address to receive payments from there. Basically, if any service pays out to a BTC address, your deposit address can be used to receive payments from there.

I do this. You only have to take extreme care with input of your address in coinpot and triple check before confirming.
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

And thanks for the BCC!

This is an interesting question. I don't see how technically we can't. It should work. Would like a confirmation for Myfe or wetsuit. Unless it's been discussed before, in that case sorry.

Activity: 215

And thanks for the BCC!

legendary
The option to exchange your BCC has been added now. Withdrawals should also be up soon.

Does the rate increase/decrease or is it fixed?

The rate will be fixed since we have already exchanged a large chunk at that price. Once exchanges start accepting deposits, the price will most probably head downwards.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254

And thanks for the BCC!
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Yeah I decided to cash out while I could. Puts me very close to 0.01 BTC Smiley

Almost a CENT haha. 90% from freebitco.in itself and the coinpot faucets and the drips from faucethub.
Not bad really for an F2P like me.

Grin I got 0.00001454 BTC. 0.01BTC is many times more than 1 cent, it's $27.24 currently.
Yeah I decided to cash out while I could. Puts me very close to 0.01 BTC Smiley

Almost a CENT haha. 90% from freebitco.in itself and the coinpot faucets and the drips from faucethub.
Not bad really for an F2P like me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
In a few hours, users will be able to exchange their BCC balances on the website at a rate of 0.145 to be credited to your account instantly. It is a pretty good deal for users since it is currently very difficult (almost impossible) to get your BCC on exchanges to sell them.

Withdrawal of BCC to your own wallets will also be available within the next 48 hours.

Thanks, I did immediately, it makes no sense to wait until the exchanges open up for depositing, it will be crash and burn, shot down in flames immediately. I hope you guys can get away with the BCC... .
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
The option to exchange your BCC has been added now. Withdrawals should also be up soon.

Does the rate increase/decrease or is it fixed?
Awesome thanks Wetsuit.

I'm not sure what to do hehe such a tough decision whether to cash it in or hold it.

Do you have any estimated time limit on how long we have to make a decision whether to exchange or withdraw the BCC?

Thanks Smiley
legendary
Jump to: