Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 328. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 307
And what is the "link" button in the menu for reward points to bonus on the free roll?

The link button for the bonuses should not do anything, its only for the other products.

I have figured out a way to block all the abusers so I shall remove the RP restrictions soon and everyone will be able to redeem all bonuses again.

Thanks, nice, I just figured out how to use the bonus system in an orderly way ( I think) Cool
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
And what is the "link" button in the menu for reward points to bonus on the free roll?

The link button for the bonuses should not do anything, its only for the other products.

I have figured out a way to block all the abusers so I shall remove the RP restrictions soon and everyone will be able to redeem all bonuses again.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

I tried that once. I thought it didn't work; at first there was no 24-hour timer. But it worked just like if you redeemed your RP. I got whatever bonus I was redeeming and the 24-hour timer came after a few hours.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
since 2 days i have no more captcha (maybe it is because i added 100k satoshi to earn some interest).
Thanks for that admin and keep up the good work!

That's interesting I've only found out about this. But captcha is not a big part of my problem. My problem is trying to accumulate reward points. It's so excruciatingly slow.
I dont know how they manage to break even in 3 hours  Huh Huh Huh
all i did in freebitco is turn on reward point bonus and claim free btc roll like 15-18 times daily.
and then reuse the reward point bonus all and do all over again.
i could only activate free roll bonus in like a week or two maybe ( i mean running free roll and reward point bonus at the same time)
so i am so confused as to how these users break even in 3 hours.

I don't understand the maths in it too but that's because I'm not good at it  Grin . But I'm doing just what you're doing. I was able to one time redeem the 1000% BTC bonus but that was after a long wait of accumulating RP. That was the first time I started to lose sleep because I wanted to be able to play as much as I could.

But I think they are able to break even in such a short time because they have many referrals and they keep playing or they have some sort of ways of abusing the system like wetsuit said.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
all i did in freebitco is turn on reward point bonus and claim free btc roll like 15-18 times daily.
i could only activate free roll bonus in like a week or two maybe ( i mean running free roll and reward point bonus at the same time)

same as me  Smiley
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
since 2 days i have no more captcha (maybe it is because i added 100k satoshi to earn some interest).
Thanks for that admin and keep up the good work!
Activity: 7
I had to add restrictions to the bonuses that can be claimed with reward points and increase the prices because there was way too much abuse going on there. Abusers had figured out that they could break even in less than 3 hours with 3 different bonuses running at the same time and the number of free plays per day increased by almost 50% with no increase in other activity. They were claiming with a captcha to start, then buying lottery tickets to reach the point where they could play without a captcha and then redeeming 3 max bonuses at once and claiming for the full 24 hours, all while collecting referral commissions as well. It was bleeding us dry.

Even now, if you have 3 bonuses running at the same time, you can break even in less than 6 hours ((15/24)^3). It's not bad at all if you plan your redemptions properly and you can do those during the weekend to collect the extra RP as well.

I have a suggestion, how about one bonus only not three at a time
they must choose either freeBTC, RP, or Lottery Ticket
Activity: 26
legendary
The RP bonus prices have been reversed and anyone who had paid extra will be refunded the excess soon.
But message is still the same.. not eligible to redeem reward.. please pick smaller

Yes, that restriction is still in place. I'll re-evaluate it in a couple of days.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
The RP bonus prices have been reversed and anyone who had paid extra will be refunded the excess soon.
But message is still the same.. not eligible to redeem reward.. please pick smaller
legendary
Activity: 317

[/quote]

I understand you can have three different bonuses running at once (Free BTC, Lottery ticket, Reward Points).
But in what way would it be possible to break even in 6 hours assuming you're still talking about getting back the initial RP you spent? I feel like I'm missing something important here.
[/quote]

Same here, i still dont understand how ppl possible to break even in 6 hours using 3 bonus in same time  Huh
Why Prize of reward point to claim 100 reward point increase to 1500 RP ?

Yeah... I have also seen it.  Not only reward points redemption RP increased. All bonuses redemption RP increased. I think you (wetsuit) take this decision for your profit. Because a lot of people use this feature and you have to pay more btc to your user.
But now I think you will loss a lot of active user on your site. Because this new update is not profitable for the user.

just.... wow... cant believe it

This is not good

Hugely disappointed when I found out today. Simply because I had to 'labour' so to speak to earn my RP; even losing sleep over it [I know I should't have], and because I'm doing it alone, I don't have referrals.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Why Prize of reward point to claim 100 reward point increase to 1500 RP ?

Yeah... I have also seen it.  Not only reward points redemption RP increased. All bonuses redemption RP increased. I think you (wetsuit) take this decision for your profit. Because a lot of people use this feature and you have to pay more btc to your user.
But now I think you will loss a lot of active user on your site. Because this new update is not profitable for the user.

just.... wow... cant believe it

This is not good
Activity: 29
I had to add restrictions to the bonuses that can be claimed with reward points and increase the prices because there was way too much abuse going on there. Abusers had figured out that they could break even in less than 3 hours with 3 different bonuses running at the same time and the number of free plays per day increased by almost 50% with no increase in other activity. They were claiming with a captcha to start, then buying lottery tickets to reach the point where they could play without a captcha and then redeeming 3 max bonuses at once and claiming for the full 24 hours, all while collecting referral commissions as well. It was bleeding us dry.

Even now, if you have 3 bonuses running at the same time, you can break even in less than 6 hours ((15/24)^3). It's not bad at all if you plan your redemptions properly and you can do those during the weekend to collect the extra RP as well.

I appreciate your battle against users abusing the system since anything that hurts your website will eventually come to hurt everyone. However I don't understand how it's possible to break even in ~6 hours as you mention, even less so in ~3 as it apparently was like before???

I understand you can have three different bonuses running at once (Free BTC, Lottery ticket, Reward Points).
But in what way would it be possible to break even in 6 hours assuming you're still talking about getting back the initial RP you spent? I feel like I'm missing something important here.
No, this is a good thing people. We want them to be sustainable. They are like a bank, they provide INTEREST at 4.08% (better than most 1st world nations) and it's NOT a ponzi/pyramid like all the other HYIPs out there.
We want them to succeed. You can get referrals and make extra that way. You can still do the 3 bonuses and break even after 6 hours. You can still get lucky with lottery. You can still get lucky and roll a 9994 to 10000. Stop complaining people, they are doing a great job, better than any other faucet out there.

Wetsuit why not bring back advertising again?
Just a suggestion.

Advertising other than Google Adsense provides very little pay and they mostly promote ponzi's and scams and we would rather not take that money than be a willing participant in our users getting scammed.

Have you tried reaching out to businesses [for sponsorships, maybe] that are not particularly dealing with Bitcoins? I mean you don't have to work with only those that accept Bitcoins.
Wait... what??? I have enought RP

That's what I'm talking about. Not even the smallest RP and I have more than enough. Maybe it's temporary?

Are you unable to claim any bonus?

Yes. At first I wasn't able to claim any bonus and I had 2892 RP. I tried again just now and I was able to redeem the 10 RP per roll bonus.
Activity: 93
Wait... what??? I have enought RP

That's what I'm talking about. Not even the smallest RP and I have more than enough. Maybe it's temporary?

Are you unable to claim any bonus?
Was able to claim 10 reward points / roll for 150 RP, what if I want more, why can't I ?
Jump to: