Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 329. (Read 405405 times)

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
No, this is a good thing people. We want them to be sustainable. They are like a bank, they provide INTEREST at 4.08% (better than most 1st world nations) and it's NOT a ponzi/pyramid like all the other HYIPs out there.
We want them to succeed. You can get referrals and make extra that way. You can still do the 3 bonuses and break even after 6 hours. You can still get lucky with lottery. You can still get lucky and roll a 9994 to 10000. Stop complaining people, they are doing a great job, better than any other faucet out there.

Wetsuit why not bring back advertising again?
Just a suggestion.

Advertising other than Google Adsense provides very little pay and they mostly promote ponzi's and scams and we would rather not take that money than be a willing participant in our users getting scammed.
legendary
does freebitco.in occasionally give bonus satoshi to user balance?
I think my balance went up by 2500 sats since my last claim a few hours ago
small amount but noticeable on my tiny balance  Grin
I checked, not from interest nor referral & commissions.

This is not occasionally bonus. They give this bonus to their inactive user like this.  But they give the bonus one time only. If you have an account on freebitco.in and don't play any free hourly roll more then 2 weeks/20 days (I don't know exactly), they will give you 2500 satoshi bonus after you come back and play more 20 free hourly roll. They also sent an email about this bonus on your email id which is attached with your freebitco.in account. Check the email message. You can know everything there clearly.
aha... I think this is the one I got, I have just start claiming again recently
last time I played was a long time ago, way more than weeks... a year+

I have noticed the recaptcha becoming horrible as well. Please use Solve Media for now, I am working on getting an easier captcha implemented.
If I may suggest try to contact raiblock dev, they are distributing/rewarding user by means of solving captcha
maybe you can negotiate and use their captchas on your faucet to get XRB coin and get some profit out of it

Unfortunately captchas are cheap to break, there are services who provide 1,000 captcha solves for $0.50.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
No, this is a good thing people. We want them to be sustainable. They are like a bank, they provide INTEREST at 4.08% (better than most 1st world nations) and it's NOT a ponzi/pyramid like all the other HYIPs out there.
We want them to succeed. You can get referrals and make extra that way. You can still do the 3 bonuses and break even after 6 hours. You can still get lucky with lottery. You can still get lucky and roll a 9994 to 10000. Stop complaining people, they are doing a great job, better than any other faucet out there.

Wetsuit why not bring back advertising again?
Just a suggestion.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

This is not occasionally bonus. They give this bonus to their inactive user like this.  But they give the bonus one time only. If you have an account on freebitco.in and don't play any free hourly roll more then 2 weeks/20 days (I don't know exactly), they will give you 2500 satoshi bonus after you come back and play more 20 free hourly roll. They also sent an email about this bonus on your email id which is attached with your freebitco.in account. Check the email message. You can know everything there clearly.
aha... I think this is the one I got, I have just start claiming again recently
last time I played was a long time ago, way more than weeks... a year+

I have noticed the recaptcha becoming horrible as well. Please use Solve Media for now, I am working on getting an easier captcha implemented.
If I may suggest try to contact raiblock dev, they are distributing/rewarding user by means of solving captcha
maybe you can negotiate and use their captchas on your faucet to get XRB coin and get some profit out of it
legendary
Wait... what??? I have enought RP

That's what I'm talking about. Not even the smallest RP and I have more than enough. Maybe it's temporary?

Are you unable to claim any bonus?
Activity: 215

That's what I'm talking about. Not even the smallest RP and I have more than enough. Maybe it's temporary?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

legendary
I had to add restrictions to the bonuses that can be claimed with reward points and increase the prices because there was way too much abuse going on there. Abusers had figured out that they could break even in less than 3 hours with 3 different bonuses running at the same time and the number of free plays per day increased by almost 50% with no increase in other activity. They were claiming with a captcha to start, then buying lottery tickets to reach the point where they could play without a captcha and then redeeming 3 max bonuses at once and claiming for the full 24 hours, all while collecting referral commissions as well. It was bleeding us dry.

Even now, if you have 3 bonuses running at the same time, you can break even in less than 6 hours ((15/24)^3). It's not bad at all if you plan your redemptions properly and you can do those during the weekend to collect the extra RP as well.

Abuse? I'm sorry I'm still relatively new with faucets but it seems faucet sites have gone a long way than just handing out samples or free BTCs and it seems all operators have implemented timers and warnings to discourage abusers; which I'm OK with. And in my opinion FreeBitco.in doesn't seem like one of those faucet sites. You play [as in play a game] to win free BTC, it says so on the website even if the underlying systems is faucet-claiming.

I would have understood if you had said that the business model was not profitable anymore and you had to restrict the Reward Points or even restrict the amount of times we can play to win or have a warning or something, but to call us abusers is a bit too much.

I thought FreeBitco.in was one of the most interesting BTC-earning sites out there and I was even thinking of having a few deposits. But this is killing it a bit. Not only the increase in redeemable RP was unannounced [which is understandable] I can't redeem them even if I have enough RP. So I guess I'm one of those abusers?

Yes, I have registered solely for this rant. Sorry. But I wish FreeBitco.in would find a better business model to make it profitable. Work with theLotter for example and see if they want to sponsor a lottery or something; just an idea. Or one of those bet sites.

I am not calling everyone an abuser but we have to restrict the paths that abusers follow and I understand that it may inconvenience legitimate users but when we go from paying 5 BTC a day to almost 10 in the span of a month, with no increase in revenue, we have to take steps to keep the website sustainable. You just have no idea about the scale of abuse that we have to handle, even after doing all this we lose thousands of dollars a day just to abusers. If anyone has a better idea on how the abuse can be blocked without affecting legitimate users, I am more than happy to hear and implement them.
Activity: 215
I had to add restrictions to the bonuses that can be claimed with reward points and increase the prices because there was way too much abuse going on there. Abusers had figured out that they could break even in less than 3 hours with 3 different bonuses running at the same time and the number of free plays per day increased by almost 50% with no increase in other activity. They were claiming with a captcha to start, then buying lottery tickets to reach the point where they could play without a captcha and then redeeming 3 max bonuses at once and claiming for the full 24 hours, all while collecting referral commissions as well. It was bleeding us dry.

Even now, if you have 3 bonuses running at the same time, you can break even in less than 6 hours ((15/24)^3). It's not bad at all if you plan your redemptions properly and you can do those during the weekend to collect the extra RP as well.

Abuse? I'm sorry I'm still relatively new with faucets but it seems faucet sites have gone a long way than just handing out samples or free BTCs and it seems all operators have implemented timers and warnings to discourage abusers; which I'm OK with. And in my opinion FreeBitco.in doesn't seem like one of those faucet sites. You play [as in play a game] to win free BTC, it says so on the website even if the underlying systems is faucet-claiming.

I would have understood if you had said that the business model was not profitable anymore and you had to restrict the Reward Points or even restrict the amount of times we can play to win or have a warning or something, but to call us abusers is a bit too much.

I thought FreeBitco.in was one of the most interesting BTC-earning sites out there and I was even thinking of having a few deposits. But this is killing it a bit. Not only the increase in redeemable RP was unannounced [which is understandable] I can't redeem them even if I have enough RP. So I guess I'm one of those abusers?

Yes, I have registered solely for this rant. Sorry. But I wish FreeBitco.in would find a better business model to make it profitable. Work with theLotter for example and see if they want to sponsor a lottery or something; just an idea. Or one of those bet sites.
legendary
Activity: 1946
In Search of Incredible

Does this change is fixed or you will change it in future? If you loss your faucet active users will you change the bonus system and make it as before?
legendary

How we can do this? Can you explain ?
We can redeem 3 same bonuses at the same time?

I meant a faucet bonus+RP bonus+lottery bonus at the same time.
Activity: 317

How we can do this? Can you explain ?
We can redeem 3 same bonuses at the same time?
legendary
legendary

Activity: 453
Why Prize of reward point to claim 100 reward point increase to 1500 RP ?

Yeah... i saw it too, so we need to claim over 15 times a day to make profit in RP (and not using any other bonus)

If we only sleep for 6 hours daily, means we can only make 300 profit in RP with the 100 RP/Roll bonus redemption. This is provided we don't miss a single hour to claim the free roll.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Yeah... I have also seen it.  Not only reward points redemption RP increased. All bonuses redemption RP increased. I think you (wetsuit) take this decision for your profit. Because a lot of people use this feature and you have to pay more btc to your user.
But now I think you will loss a lot of active user on your site. Because this new update is not profitable for the user.

https://i.imgur.com/ximh4rP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/H2CfZLy.jpg

just.... wow... cant believe it
legendary
In Search of Incredible

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Yeah... i saw it too, so we need to claim over 15 times a day to make profit in RP (and not using any other bonus)
legendary
In Search of Incredible

Yeah... I have also seen it.  Not only reward points redemption RP increased. All bonuses redemption RP increased. I think you (wetsuit) take this decision for your profit. Because a lot of people use this feature and you have to pay more btc to your user.
But now I think you will loss a lot of active user on your site. Because this new update is not profitable for the user.

Activity: 317
Jump to: