Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 334. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

I can't roll free "Sorry, this IP address has been blocked from playing the FREE PLAY game. You may continue to use the rest of the website as normal."
My profile id :5214986 thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Is the captcha still not working for people? I've experience no interruption of this feature.

@wetsuit, Can you explain how can you make money from the site without advertising?

A gentleman never tells! Making jokes, but seriously, you're going to expect wetsuit to divulge company private information like that?

I'd love to hear your guesses...I think you could multiply a few in your head.  Wink

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I found that my friend account still need to solve captcha to roll number in his freebitco.in account, anybody experience the same thing?
I always have to solve captcha to make claim, nothing has changed. I think that only part of freebitco.in users can claim without solving captcha.

Mine just disappeared now, and i can claim without solving captcha. The only thing i did was use all my faucet earnings to buy lottery tickets and my captcha was remove. i only bought around 5,000 Satoshis worth of Lottery tickets.

@wetsuit, Can you explain how can you make money from the site without advertising?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
It didn't really matter because your wagers and purchases from before were always being recorded. So you didn't lose anything by wagering before or after because it was all being counted towards the bonus. Just the formula for calculating the bonus was changed. I tried to make it as fair as possible and at the same time not let the rewards get out of control.

Thanks for the information, wetsuit! (I wish this forum had a "thanks" button. Lol).
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Everytime i buy lottery like 2 or 3 ticket after the free roll. My progress to next bonus is decreased. Like from 22.4567 to 22.2345 etc.. isn't every purchase(lottery and multiply) should increase the next bonus %?

The free roll decreases your percentage and the buying of tickets increases it. After you play a free roll, reload the page and then check the percentage and compare after buying tickets.
Activity: 11
Everytime i buy lottery like 2 or 3 ticket after the free roll. My progress to next bonus is decreased. Like from 22.4567 to 22.2345 etc.. isn't every purchase(lottery and multiply) should increase the next bonus %?
legendary
Hi admin , i have a question..
if you have the max bonus active, in the future it decrease or not?

I'm not an admin, but yes. Yes, it does. The bonus you get is only guaranteed for next free roll.

The bonus rewards are still experimental and they will probably change as I work things out (probably go down). there is no fixed wager requirement to get an increased bonus. It is calculated based on what you have wagered/spent on lottery vs. how much you have claimed from the faucet. As that ratio increases, the reward will increase and as it decreases the reward will go back down. It isn't guaranteed.

The free btc bonuses have not been finalized yet, the numbers still need to be worked out. The bonus will stack with the reward points bonus so you can have both running to maximize your rolls. However the free btc bonus is only guaranteed for the next roll and if after that your requirements fall below the threshold, the bonus will be reduced as well. Just to make things clearer, the picture below shows the maximum your faucet can be boosted to with the current prices.

I think it's finalized now though.

I have changed the free play bonus formula one final time. Wagering in MULTIPLY BTC now has 1x weight towards calculating your bonus, playing for jackpots has 4x weight and buying lottery tickets has 20x weight.

If I may, would you mind telling us what the formula was the previous times, wetsuit? I'd like to know if the weights moved upwards or downwards from initial settings. How far off were you guys from your predictions? Did I miss out by not multiply rolling during initial release, or was I smart for waiting for things to settle down?

It didn't really matter because your wagers and purchases from before were always being recorded. So you didn't lose anything by wagering before or after because it was all being counted towards the bonus. Just the formula for calculating the bonus was changed. I tried to make it as fair as possible and at the same time not let the rewards get out of control.
legendary
Captcha hasn't been removed for all users, we still have a lot of bots trying to abuse the faucet. It is only removed for users who play MULTIPLY BTC/buy tickets over a certain amount since abusers wouldn't do that as it is not profitable for them to do so.
legendary
yes is straing some days ago i also had no captachs to solve .
i was woundering whats going on here XD but now i have again to solve chaptachs but its no problem on this major page.
iam doing this solvemedia thinks allways for freebitcoin admin so he gets a small bonus.

its still the greatest faucet out here !
regards

Is there a way to automatically select solvemedia, instead of clicking the drop-menu each time?

If you select it once, it should set a cookie so that solvemedia is automatically selected the next time the page reloads. Is that not happening?
i was woundering whats going on here XD but now i have again to solve chaptachs but its no problem on this major page.
iam doing this solvemedia thinks allways for freebitcoin admin so he gets a small bonus.

regards

Is there a way to automatically select solvemedia, instead of clicking the drop-menu each time?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

regards
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
I found that my friend account still need to solve captcha to roll number in his freebitco.in account, anybody experience the same thing?
I always have to solve captcha to make claim, nothing has changed. I think that only part of freebitco.in users can claim without solving captcha.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Some of you may notice that you do not need to solve a captcha for the free play game anymore. Its something that I have been working on and may be able to roll out to a larger number of users soon.

This just started working for me. It's awesome! So long, reCAPTCHA!!!

No longer working. Sad It was good while it lasted. Lol.
Some of you may notice that you do not need to solve a captcha for the free play game anymore. Its something that I have been working on and may be able to roll out to a larger number of users soon.

This just started working for me. It's awesome! So long, reCAPTCHA!!!
Hi admin , i have a question..
if you have the max bonus active, in the future it decrease or not?

I'm not an admin, but yes. Yes, it does. The bonus you get is only guaranteed for next free roll.

The bonus rewards are still experimental and they will probably change as I work things out (probably go down). there is no fixed wager requirement to get an increased bonus. It is calculated based on what you have wagered/spent on lottery vs. how much you have claimed from the faucet. As that ratio increases, the reward will increase and as it decreases the reward will go back down. It isn't guaranteed.

The free btc bonuses have not been finalized yet, the numbers still need to be worked out. The bonus will stack with the reward points bonus so you can have both running to maximize your rolls. However the free btc bonus is only guaranteed for the next roll and if after that your requirements fall below the threshold, the bonus will be reduced as well. Just to make things clearer, the picture below shows the maximum your faucet can be boosted to with the current prices.

I think it's finalized now though.

I have changed the free play bonus formula one final time. Wagering in MULTIPLY BTC now has 1x weight towards calculating your bonus, playing for jackpots has 4x weight and buying lottery tickets has 20x weight.

If I may, would you mind telling us what the formula was the previous times, wetsuit? I'd like to know if the weights moved upwards or downwards from initial settings. How far off were you guys from your predictions? Did I miss out by not multiply rolling during initial release, or was I smart for waiting for things to settle down?
Activity: 38
Tandoku, I've sent you a PM. For both of you I just need more detail on what you're expriencing. Can you PM me? One we get the details we can troubleshoot the issue.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks for your patience.

Myfe.

If you win in MULTIPLY BTS percentage decreases. If you lose the percentage increases. This is a bug or a stupid mechanic.
Certainly encountered this bug after loosing a small fortune of 0.028 =].

Percents are DECREASING on every MULTIPLY (not only FREE) BTC win.

USER ID 4220683

@Myfe please help.

The same problem, when i win percents DECREASING.

79k->83k
32,5%>31.6%
=> win 4k loss ~9%  Undecided
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtnB2ICdzPM
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Tandoku, I've sent you a PM. For both of you I just need more detail on what you're expriencing. Can you PM me? One we get the details we can troubleshoot the issue.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks for your patience.

Myfe.

If you win in MULTIPLY BTS percentage decreases. If you lose the percentage increases. This is a bug or a stupid mechanic.

USER ID 4220683

@Myfe please help.

Activity: 38

USER ID 4220683

@Myfe please help.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Second. For those of you that play the FreeDoge.co.in game, we've halved the payout for the Free Doge rolls. The site has been less profitable and we've had to reduce the payouts as a result. I know a few of you had specific questions about this...if others have questions PM me!

That is all. For those in the US and Canada enjoy the holiday weekend!

Hi Myfe, the halved payout of freedoge.co.in are permanent or just temporary? because i play freedoge.co.in and many of my friends too
This is what wetsuit answered to me when I asked about lowered reward:
Sorry, the lowest prize has been halved for everyone because the site hardly makes any money and we have been running it at a loss for a while.
I think that when (if) site will become profitable again, they will increase basic reward

And in FreeDoge.co.in page there is a link which you can click and it will show you the explanation:

We have been operating Freedoge.co.in at a loss for the past few years and have been running it as a sort of charity because we like the principles behind Dogecoin. The website has seen increasing amounts of fraud which negates any profit that could have been made from legitimate users.

As a result of this, we had to choose between shutting the website down entirely or reducing the minimum reward and we chose the latter so that legitimate users can still get some free dogecoins while at the same time, it becomes unprofitable for abusers to steal from the faucet on a large scale. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

It's not a surprise FreeDoge.co.in isn't profitable, there isn't any ads banner there, why?  Huh
Jump to: