Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 331. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Holy Sh*t, we've already commenced a HUGE Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 3x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 6 Rewards Points for a free roll, 3 Rewards Points for a multiply roll activity exceeding 1500 satoshi, and 3 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco

Sir, why did you restore the captcha? Smiley
Activity: 210
Same here. The site is awesome and keep me excited and happy while playing.
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
Why are we getting additional activity in this thread? The website is been around for a while and it works pretty well it has gone through some changes and managed to survive some of the changes in the other microcytes so it is doing pretty well . The Site has been trusted and many people  are using it on daily basis.

all the more reason for people to want to discuss it then Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Is there a minimum deposit amount on freebitco.in?

There is no minimum deposit amount, however if you want to earn the daily interest you must have a minimum of 30,000 satoshi (0.0003BTC).

Thanks!

OK thanks. I'm trying to transfer my Coinpot earnings to freebitco.in, but my withdraws (10 000 to 50 000 satoshi) don't reach my freebitco.in account. Was wondering if it was due to too small amounts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Holy Sh*t, we've already commenced a HUGE Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 3x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 6 Rewards Points for a free roll, 3 Rewards Points for a multiply roll activity exceeding 1500 satoshi, and 3 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco
Activity: 476
Merit: 255

There is no minimum deposit amount, however if you want to earn the daily interest you must have a minimum of 30,000 satoshi (0.0003BTC).

Thanks!
Activity: 169
My stats aren't updating. My multiply BTC winnings don't change, even after I've placed 100s of bets.

EDIT: Never mind. I guess it just took some time for the servers to reload my statistics.
Activity: 322
Does anybody knows if the owner of FreeBitco owns other faucet(s) on public record or is FreeBitco the only one they had?
He owns only Freedoge.co.in.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20269161
This one is very good. I'm preferring to use old trusted faucets (if they don't pay instantly), like FreeBitcoin as you mentioned, their other site FreeDogecoin, Mexicantarget's sites, DwarvenBitmine, Yannik...

But there are many other faucets that can be considered good ones paying instantly, unfortunatelly they don't last for much time, so you need to enjoy maximum as possible when one of them appear, in few days they are dried and the owner closes them.
Ouch. It has Captcha/Recaptcha again. Sad
I just did a free roll, and there was no Captcha/Recaptcha. Try gambling, and see if it goes away.

Still have it. Aw. -_-
I just did a free roll, and there was no Captcha/Recaptcha. Try gambling, and see if it goes away.

I tried. I'll provide fb if it comes back. Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Yeah the recaptcha/solve media suddenly showed up for me as well when I logged in today. First time I see that since I joined, funny thing is they weren't there 3-4 hours ago.
Not only that but upon completing them and going for my free roll it said my IP was blocked but apparently some time later it worked again... guess it's just the google API being dumb again.

Sure hope the captcha goes away eventually though.
Activity: 169
Activity: 9
When I play multiply BTC, I take the bonus, and it showing wager remaining before I can officially "cash out" the BTC.

Regarding the wager remaining, let say:-

1. 1st roll, bet 100 satoshi, wager remaining deduct 100 satoshi (Loss)
2. 2nd roll, bet 200 satoshi, wager remaining shall deduct 200 satoshi right? I noticed that it deduct less than 200 satoshi.

If 2nd roll loss and I continue to double my bet, the wager remaining deducted is much much lesser than my bet.

Any Sifu mind to share how the wager remaining deducted based on bet?

Thanks.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hello all
What are the ways to get reward points? Can I buy them?

Play free btc, or Hi Lo game. You get some from your referrals too. But you can't buy them.

Thanks man

I lost a ton of BTC (well to me) on multiply and was rewarded with a lot of reward points. While im using those in an attempt to regain my lost coins, it is and will be a very long process.
Activity: 165

Play free btc, or Hi Lo game. You get some from your referrals too. But you can't buy them.

Thanks man

Activity: 165
Activity: 21
Jump to: