Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 330. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Gotta say freebitco has the best customer service ever. Although i hate to do captcha because it always gives me false positives and i had to redo 3 - 4 times (esp the ones with click until so and so is no more) . maybe you can tweak  a lil'bit of the luck for me to win lottery once :3 . But overall i admire you guys

Yes and this issue is not unique to freebitcoin. Fortunately there's an option to switch to SolveMedia which I've done. I just wish the Moon faucets enable that option because they're the biggest offenders in my book, I've clicked 14 times before just trying to identify a car 😢

I switched to SolveMedia as well when i started getting frustrated of using captchas, so much more convenient. i give up on moon faucets because it is just too little for me to claim anymore.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
I still have problems with freedogeco.in, maintenance was 2 weeks ago and since then I get half the prize
MY user ID is: 759770
Please help me
Read what is written under Deposit and Withdraw buttons - dogecoin faucet rewards was halved for everyone because this faucet isn't profitable for the owner. Also, he wanted to redice level of fraud, because it will be not worth to claim low rewards for the cheaters.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I still have problems with freedogeco.in, maintenance was 2 weeks ago and since then I get half the prize
MY user ID is: 759770
Please help me
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
does freebitco.in occasionally give bonus satoshi to user balance?
I think my balance went up by 2500 sats since my last claim a few hours ago
small amount but noticeable on my tiny balance  Grin
I checked, not from interest nor referral & commissions.

Bonus +0.00001501 BTC added to all rewards!

I don't understand why your bonus is so big
Smiley

That is "incentive" from the team for playing their high-low or buying lottery, you basically will got certain percentage each time playing, and you'll get addition to all reward tier.

It's been like that since a little while
the bonus you two mentioned is the bonus added per claim
this is not that kind of bonus. I said 'bonus' added to my current balance
I noticed my balance is not the same as I left it last time
just in case there was an error or simply mass distributed bonus for active user?

Then, is it the daily interest that you mean? Freebitco also give us around 4% annually if we keep more than 0.0003 btc in our balance, the amount is automatically added daily to our balance
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

Smiley

That is "incentive" from the team for playing their high-low or buying lottery, you basically will got certain percentage each time playing, and you'll get addition to all reward tier.

the bonus you two mentioned is the bonus added per claim
this is not that kind of bonus. I said 'bonus' added to my current balance
I noticed my balance is not the same as I left it last time
just in case there was an error or simply mass distributed bonus for active user?
legendary
Wait... What?

Smiley

legendary
Merit: 1002

Smiley
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
NEWWW faucet minmum payout 1000 satoshi direct to faucethub  ( you can get 1000 satoshi in 1 day ) http://www.vir****  HAAARRYYYY UPP

HAPPY EARNING

best faucet for all time  https://fre****

wtf are you doing man? have you ever read any rules of this forum? promoting one faucet with your referral link in the other faucets thread is  breaking  rules with a very nasty method, stop this shit or you will be banned forever.

P.S OP sorry for my off topic
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Friends, a quick update...

@Ludwig Von, PM me so I don't lose track of this. I'll discuss it with the team.

I hope no one has Aug. 1st jitters, we've got your balances covered!

Ok

Grtz

L.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Gotta say freebitco has the best customer service ever. Although i hate to do captcha because it always gives me false positives and i had to redo 3 - 4 times (esp the ones with click until so and so is no more) . maybe you can tweak  a lil'bit of the luck for me to win lottery once :3 . But overall i admire you guys

Yes and this issue is not unique to freebitcoin. Fortunately there's an option to switch to SolveMedia which I've done. I just wish the Moon faucets enable that option because they're the biggest offenders in my book, I've clicked 14 times before just trying to identify a car 😢
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Gotta say freebitco has the best customer service ever. Although i hate to do captcha because it always gives me false positives and i had to redo 3 - 4 times (esp the ones with click until so and so is no more). maybe you can tweak  a lil'bit of the luck for me to win lottery once :3 . But overall i admire you guys
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Friends, a quick update...

We've now enabled a recovery option if you happen to lose your 2FA password. I know a few of you have had trouble with this.

@Coiner, PM me. Someone has to be using the same IP address as you but I'm willing to investigate to get to a definitive answer.

@Ludwig Von, PM me so I don't lose track of this. I'll discuss it with the team.

I hope no one has Aug. 1st jitters, we've got your balances covered!
Is there a way to fix this:

I haven't made a claim in about 2 days now and when I went over to the site to make a claim I was met with that irritatingly recurrent message and now have to wait for over 30 minutes. There's also the fact that this issue is unique to only Freebit.co.in and I've never experienced it with the Moon faucets so please, how soon can this issue be fixed?

It is clear. You have other account in this website or another user is using freebitco.in in a same IP.
Every IP and every user can claim free coins once an hour.
It's reasonable. Without this rule people can create several accounts and claim free satoshis several times every hour.

Oh really? Pray tell how do you create 2 accounts on freebitcoin with the same email? You clearly know more about my account than I do. Having to redo the reCaptcha's several times over is irritating enough but having the site claim, and it is nothing but a claim, that another user is claiming from the same IP as me and making me wait another 40 to 59 minutes is pushing it.

It's reasonable. Without this rule people can create several accounts and claim free satoshis several times every hour.

It'd be reasonable if it was functional and consistent. And claiming every hour is far too little an incentive to cheat than claiming every 5 minutes.

I haven't made a claim in about 2 days now and when I went over to the site to make a claim I was met with that irritatingly recurrent message and now have to wait for over 30 minutes. There's also the fact that this issue is unique to only Freebit.co.in and I've never experienced it with the Moon faucets so please, how soon can this issue be fixed?

It is clear. You have other account in this website or another user is using freebitco.in in a same IP.

is someone nearby using same internet witch you have, or are you using free wifi? these may cause the problems

also i have the same problem, very often, when i am trying to claim from my smartphone, using mobile data

I use my smartphone's hotspot and I'm always the only one connected. I'm literally the only one around me with any interest in crypto or those faucets so no one else is claiming yet I've been having this issue for at least 2 weeks now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

is someone nearby using same internet witch you have, or are you using free wifi? these may cause the problems

also i have the same problem, very often, when i am trying to claim from my smartphone, using mobile data
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213

legendary
Wait... What?
Can we uhh... made something special for freedoge just like how freebit has these "weekend special" RP, maybe like returning the rate for lowest tier to its normal rate for every weekend?

I know you've explained that we have to half it because it is very-very non-profiting, but still a special event will br nice. TBH, I was at 1850ish doge and decide to pull 2000 before withdrawing, but it seems 150doge is a very long long way, LOL. I would gladly accept and click ads if it is what needed to bring freedoge back to its former glory.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Question for Myfe/Wetsuit : is there a fee for transactions between freebitco accounts? I have two friends ( one my GF) interested, but they have no brokerage accounts and want only to play small amounts. So I was wondering if it would be more interesting to coordinat thru my account? And if my GF works on the same router, network, she has her own laptop, will that not make problems with my activity?

Thanks

L
Jump to: