Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 353. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 255
I don't understand the question. What are you trying to do exactly?

Big announcement! In about 8 hours, another 2x Reward Points promotion will begin!

Earn 4 RP/free roll, 2 RP/referral free role, and 2 RP/multiply roll!
Hi Myfe, How can i convert 8 characters to decimal?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Big announcement! In about 8 hours, another 2x Reward Points promotion will begin!

Hi Myfe, How can i convert 8 characters to decimal?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
The highest paying bitcoin faucet ever. Without winning 2$ and 20$ I have win more then 0.03 btc from this faucet by playing 4626 free hourly roll. My highest free roll winning from this faucet is 9986-9993 twice, 9886-9985  between 10-15 times and other all roll winning are lower then 9886.

Though I have loss all in multiply game.
Other users also post your earning stats here. By this we all can learn that how much bitcoin this faucet users are earning from this faucet.
Activity: 23
I'll talk to wetsuit.

But the easiest would be for you to go to the FreeBitco.in Big Wins thread now. Right now. And click "Watch" for the thread. Now it'll appear in your Watchlist and you can monitor it and find it regardless of where it sits on the sub-forum.

Cheers!

Please post the news of your big wins here >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850855.0;topicseen

Thanks!

Is there any way to get wetsuit to edit the first post to include this link? It will make it easier to find later if and when I actually win $20 again Tongue

Thanks!

I'm currently watching several different categories, and so that won't be a viable option for me. Would be much easier to include it in the top post as I'm already subscribed to this current thread Smiley

I have done it. Thanks for the suggestion.

If you have the screenshot of your old win and post it in the thread with your user id, I'll credit an extra $5 to your account as well! Applies to anybody who won either $20 or $200 from us before.

My user ID 2200842
You wrote about the old award victories, here is my screenshot http://savepic.ru/12301457.png
victory day November 18, 2016, 3:17:09 AM

wetsuit thanks for the 5 $ I got for the last win,the excellent tap
Activity: 23
I'll talk to wetsuit.

But the easiest would be for you to go to the FreeBitco.in Big Wins thread now. Right now. And click "Watch" for the thread. Now it'll appear in your Watchlist and you can monitor it and find it regardless of where it sits on the sub-forum.

Cheers!

Please post the news of your big wins here >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850855.0;topicseen

Thanks!

Is there any way to get wetsuit to edit the first post to include this link? It will make it easier to find later if and when I actually win $20 again Tongue

Thanks!

I'm currently watching several different categories, and so that won't be a viable option for me. Would be much easier to include it in the top post as I'm already subscribed to this current thread Smiley

If you have the screenshot of your old win and post it in the thread with your user id, I'll credit an extra $5 to your account as well! Applies to anybody who won either $20 or $200 from us before.

My user ID 2200842
You wrote about the old award victories, here is my screenshot http://savepic.ru/12301457.png
victory day November 18, 2016, 3:17:09 AM
legendary
In Search of Incredible
CoinTasker I have a suggestion for you to contact one of your referrals. Copy your referrals bitcoin address and mention your referrals address on this thread and describe something here. If he check the mentioned message in his bitcoin address and interest about the matter he may contact you here.
Example:
BTCYour referrals bitcoin address......
(Your message ...........)
From what I've heard this is functionality is on the list for future development. Keep checking this thread for updates!

@CoinTasker, Wetsuit is going to contact you directly!

Hey wetsuit, is there anyway for me to contact one of my referrals? I have a specific referral who has been quite profitable and I would like to offer him/her a rev share option if they commit to using the site even more. Not sure if this is possible, and I imagine it is not, but I would absolutely love to have that opportunity if it's at all possible. Thanks!

I would like to have that option on the website,too.Comes in handy to contact your best refferals and give them a extra bonus.

legendary
In Search of Incredible
Freebitco.in is also my first faucet by which I started earning bitcoin. I have played more than one year here and earn also little amount. I still love this faucet though I have lost much here. I hate the gambling section of this faucet and a few days ago I reported about it. But the game is provably fair. See my losing stats at freebitco.in at gambling

Though I have lost much here but I'm still using this faucet. And I also think freebitco.in is a good faucet for newbie to start with bitcoin. I think  wetsuit should add one more feature here to block multiply game section in user account like this site

wetsuit
I need a help from you and I have sent a message about the matter. See my message and give me the solution please.
legendary
Activity: 981
I'll talk to wetsuit.

Cheers!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I'll talk to wetsuit.

Cheers!

Thanks!

Thanks!

I'll talk to wetsuit.

Cheers!

Thanks!

Thanks!
Activity: 882
Merit: 976

Thanks!

Thanks!
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
You'll now find a confirmation box when max bet is clicked. The user will have to click "OK" or "Cancel" to proceed.

Thanks for the suggestion! It's user feedback like this that helps keep FreeBitco.in providing the best experience possible.

Could you remove or give option to remove or alter max bet button's mechanism somehow (like 2 clicks to actually place max bid or something)?

Thumbs up, brilliant implementation. Hope this helps another dufus like me!
You'll now find a confirmation box when max bet is clicked. The user will have to click "OK" or "Cancel" to proceed.

Thanks for the suggestion! It's user feedback like this that helps keep FreeBitco.in providing the best experience possible.

Could you remove or give option to remove or alter max bet button's mechanism somehow (like 2 clicks to actually place max bid or something)?
Big News from FreeBitco.in - we have our first Rewards Points redemption for an iPhone AND a set of Beats by Dre headphones.

The hype is real, people, these redemption options are available for your Rewards Points, you just gotta get out their an earn it - from yourself or your referrals! Make sure you cash in on the 3x Rewards Points weekend offers too!

I know, I know...pics or it didn't happen. Pics below!

https://i.imgur.com/pWlZSpj.png
https://i.imgur.com/c12rxNR.png
Activity: 42
Thanks, I was a little skeptical about the investment. I've used the faucet for over 1 year now and it has been a great experience. Glad the community is so fast in helping others Smiley
Hi there, I wanted to know if anyone in the community using freebitco.in has deposited there, to get that daily interest?
At the moment the interest rate is 0.0109589% per day , is this site trustworthy enough to deposit more btc to earn from that interest?

I've been receiving daily payments at the advertised rate for almost a month now. I've also been getting commissions off the interest my referrals are earning (these numbers show up in the Refer menu and are included in all other referral commissions).

And to provide full disclosure, I'm working for FreeBitco.in as a Community Manager here.

I believe most people in this forum would agree that FreeBitco.in is one of the longest running and widely known bitcoin-based companies. They've been trusted for several years now to make good on faucet, gambling, and referral payments (and account withdrawals).
Activity: 55
Hi there, I wanted to know if anyone in the community using freebitco.in has deposited there, to get that daily interest?
At the moment the interest rate is 0.0109589% per day , is this site trustworthy enough to deposit more btc to earn from that interest?

I deposited 0.15 BTC, so yes! I trust this site!

I can discuss it with the owners, what's you reason for wanting the change? Why do you want two clicks? Give us a better understanding of how your current experience is being impact with the current functionality.

Thanks for the suggestion!
I'm not quite sure what mr. mexican was saying, but he probably thought I clicked max bet, didn't notice it and spun the wheel - and that's absolutely correct. I double-or-nothing'd quite a sum, and the result was nothing.

Just to save someone's posting, yea yea it's my fault and I should have paid attention, but you probably see why I would have liked safety mechanism there.

PM me.
Activity: 287
Merit: 115

I can discuss it with the owners, what's you reason for wanting the change? Why do you want two clicks? Give us a better understanding of how your current experience is being impact with the current functionality.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Probably because 4% of the internet misclicks on things they don't want to. He's one of that 4%.
I'm not quite sure what mr. mexican was saying, but he probably thought I clicked max bet, didn't notice it and spun the wheel - and that's absolutely correct. I double-or-nothing'd quite a sum, and the result was nothing.

Just to save someone's posting, yea yea it's my fault and I should have paid attention, but you probably see why I would have liked safety mechanism there.
Jump to: