Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 356. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Can I deposit bitcoins from my bitcoin wallet and receive daily interest with the deposited balance? Or it only counts the balance I made from claiming hourly?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will be divided in 2 different coins - one of them is BU Cheesy
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I also want to know what that means as I think freebitco is good enough
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
wetsuit
What do you mean by BU?
Are you going to close bitcoin faucet?
What is BU coin?
legendary
Activity: 981
Wetsuit, can you offer some thoughts on how Freebitco.in will handle account balances in the event of a hard fork over to BU?
Thanks.

5. All users who held a balance with us before the hard fork (when the snapshot was taken in point 2) will be able to withdraw an equivalent number of coins in the minority chain.

Regardless of how I feel about the block-size debate, our priority will be maintaining the maximum possible value for our users.

So if BU wins you will not be issuing credits for BU...only pausing transaction activity pre-fork and then depositors to continue with BTC. Correct?

Sorry if it wasn't clear - but if BU wins, we will use BU as the primary coin and users will be able to withdraw an equivalent number of BTC to their wallets since that will become the minority chain. If BU forks with at least 75%, it will be very difficult for the BTC chain to survive and confirmation times will increase 4x and fees will go through the roof until the difficulty resets (which will also take 4x as long). In such a scenario, it would be very difficult to use BTC as our primary coin.

However, if BU forks with around 50% then it is more likely than not that the BU chain will die out. We shall pause all deposits and withdrawals until there is a clear winner. If the BTC chain wins, then we will make that our primary coin and users will be able to withdraw an equivalent number of BU coins to their wallet.

In all scenarios, if there is a fork users will get 2 coins for each coin that have deposited with us, so they will not be losing out in any way. We cannot however guarantee that their withdrawal transaction in the minority chain will ever confirm (although we will use the appropriate fee) because there will most likely be a rush of users trying to withdraw to exchanges to sell and fees and confirmation times will go through the roof.

I hope this is clearer? Please let me know if this isn't.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
Wetsuit, can you offer some thoughts on how Freebitco.in will handle account balances in the event of a hard fork over to BU?
Thanks.

5. All users who held a balance with us before the hard fork (when the snapshot was taken in point 2) will be able to withdraw an equivalent number of coins in the minority chain.

Regardless of how I feel about the block-size debate, our priority will be maintaining the maximum possible value for our users.

So if BU wins you will not be issuing credits for BU...only pausing transaction activity pre-fork and then depositors to continue with BTC. Correct?
I hope, the development has been started before 14 February....Wink
legendary
wetsuit
is there any chance these 2 options to be implemented on the site for Hi-Lo game -

add an option for betting on ODD or EVEN number &
add an option for betting on BLACK or WHITE colour of the number - for this purpose it has to be done a colour scheme for all numbers between 0 and 10 000

This will be a huge advantage for any of your users, playing the Hi-Lo game, giving them maximum possible chance for making profit...

You mean like roulette? We actually have a roulette game in development at the moment.
wetsuit
is there any chance these 2 options to be implemented on the site for Hi-Lo game -

add an option for betting on ODD or EVEN number &
add an option for betting on BLACK or WHITE colour of the number - for this purpose it has to be done a colour scheme for all numbers between 0 and 10 000

This will be a huge advantage for any of your users, playing the Hi-Lo game, giving them maximum possible chance for making profit...
legendary

Given that you're now encouraging people leave deposits with you and your'e paying interest, Freebitco.in should have a point of view on how they plan to handle accounts should this hard fork become reality.

Thanks.

I was meaning to make a detailed post about it but this is basically how we would handle it:

1. We will temporarily pause withdrawals and crediting of deposits 6 blocks before the block when the hard fork is supposed to happen. Although we would recommend users to stop sending deposits to us at this time until things have resolved, there is nothing we can actually do to stop them from doing so.
2. We will take a snapshot of all user balances at this point.
3. When things have been resolved and there is a clear winner, we shall resume withdrawals and credit all deposits that were made during the time when we had paused the crediting of deposits.
4. We will follow the longest chain.

Given that you're now encouraging people leave deposits with you and your'e paying interest, Freebitco.in should have a point of view on how they plan to handle accounts should this hard fork become reality.

Thanks.

Edit: There's another thread about the interest payments, found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1838072.20. There's a lot of skepticism. If you care to offer some reassurance, you now know where it's needed!
Activity: 24
FreeBitco.in  i love lottery and dice  Smiley
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
haw can i now why i have half price on freebitcoin :/
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!

Small pay, but I needed to share it here. Almost get a heart attack Cheesy
So close and yet so far, but I will not give up, I play it every day, 10-15 rolls, I hope I'll hit big someday, either on free rolls or lottery.

Well I guess next time its fair to roll 10000 Cheesy
I will never give up, would be satisfied with 9999 roll Smiley
Wow, you rolled smalest possible number on faucet, but youvwas so close to win $200 jackopt. I rememember that once I have rolled 0002 on freebitco.in Cheesy
These pics give me hope! If people can hit the lowesr number, others can hit the highest!

Although i'm sure the algorithm used allows a 00001 or a 00000 to come up easier than 10000.

Play on, players! (And if you need the link, see my profile Wink )

So close and yet so far, but I will not give up, I play it every day, 10-15 rolls, I hope I'll hit big someday, either on free rolls or lottery.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 476
Merit: 255
You should hope that the interest doesn't get higher. Any higher and it'll be tough to sustain. If they get too many people involved the interest service could be too much to keep up with! Be happy they're offering 4% and if you want more interest, deposit more coin!

Just deposit a small amount to freebitco.
That's great as u got this 4 % interest plan. i hope can be higher but the most important is stable. ^^

I think u are the first faucet to do this one. well done!
legendary
Please pm me your user id's for those users who have halved rewards. Also please mention how you are using the website in your message - mobile app or browser and version of the browser.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
The lower base prize happens when the system suspects you are a bot. Here's what the faucet owner wetsuit answered to me a few days ago:

For 2 days the base prize for me has been only half of what it used to be. How come, is it something only I experience?

Please pm me your user id.

It looks like a mass bot-false-alarm, because usually it only one user got that at a time, but this time a lot of people got that. I just realized that i finally got my first halfed prize. Can you please help us, wetsuit?
Activity: 58
The lower base prize happens when the system suspects you are a bot. Here's what the faucet owner wetsuit answered to me a few days ago:

For 2 days the base prize for me has been only half of what it used to be. How come, is it something only I experience?

Please pm me your user id.
Jump to: