Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 357. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/WwQQTk2.jpg
Minimum reward = 49 Huh Somebody like me?

I think it really is some kind of mistake, it should be the as of below, just less a 0. Did you already report it? It should be 197 rather than 97.  Shocked
98 satoshi when i have 100% bonus. if i haven't bonus minimum = 49 Sad.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
Thanks wetsuit. This is third time I have rolled between 9986-9993.
See here 👇👇
https://imgur.com/lq2mSO4
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Minimum reward = 49 Huh Somebody like me?

I think it really is some kind of mistake, it should be the as of below, just less a 0. Did you already report it? It should be 197 rather than 97.  Shocked
Activity: 38
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
This page is currently offline  Huh

It´s back!!  Cool
Activity: 41
Well, Hope this issue have nothing to do with investments and 100% bonus :-p
Guys im not hating so calm down, just joking here, lets wait some time.
Activity: 332
legendary
Activity: 1946
In Search of Incredible
What happened here? Why freebitco.in page not loading?
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Newbie in online currency , love learning
Just deposit a small amount to freebitco.
That's great as u got this 4 % interest plan. i hope can be higher but the most important is stable. ^^

I think u are the first faucet to do this one. well done!

legendary
Activity: 981
For 2 days the base prize for me has been only half of what it used to be. How come, is it something only I experience?

Please pm me your user id.
Activity: 58
For 2 days the base prize for me has been only half of what it used to be. How come, is it something only I experience?
legendary
A question about freedoge.

After accumulating for quite some time by turning the auto withdraw off, I decide to withdraw the doge into my wallet. I see that there is a 1 doge fee for both automatic and manual withdrawal. Extremely small fee, really, not worth bothering. Still, I can't help but wonder, what is the difference between the automatic and manual, then? Since both have some fee. I mean, the automatic withdrawal for freebit comes with free fee. Purely curiosity here.

It is just an old system that was never changed. The only different is that auto-withdraw makes the withdrawal automatically for you every week. It's useful for people who refer but don't want to login to their account to request payment every week.

I have added it to my list for removing the fee for auto-withdraw. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
A question about freedoge.

After accumulating for quite some time by turning the auto withdraw off, I decide to withdraw the doge into my wallet. I see that there is a 1 doge fee for both automatic and manual withdrawal. Extremely small fee, really, not worth bothering. Still, I can't help but wonder, what is the difference between the automatic and manual, then? Since both have some fee. I mean, the automatic withdrawal for freebit comes with free fee. Purely curiosity here.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
We have already invested 1,000+ bitcoins for mining in 3 months (and we were starting out slowly) and could easily invest another 2,000 in the next 6 months. Would users be interested in higher rate plans but with a lock-in period? We could do about 8%/year but with a 1 year lock-in.

Absolutely, a higher interest rate in return for a locked in time period (like a Certificate of Deposit in the US) would be beneficial. The challenge you'll have is ensuring trust that you won't run away with the bitcoin. I presume it's more than obvious to you that you have much more to lose by breaking your trust with customers, account holders, savers, than you do to gain by stealing their money...but this is not inherently obvious to everyone else.

Can you offer a contract that holds you responsible to the safe holding of account holders deposits? Some level of insurance to us? Something like the FDIC in the US?

I think this move to offer interest is an incredible shift in freebitco.in's business model...I don't think people are paying attention yet, but the shift is a really positive move for you. I look forward to hearing about and seeing more.
legendary
I sent a small amount to the deposit address listed by Freebitco.in, to experiment with the savings account. The first deposit stayed in the address listed, however after a second small deposit, the funds were sent to another address. Can you explain why this happened? A cynical mind would say that this is a scam: hook them by making a first deposit look safe, and steal the funds after a second larger deposit.

lol what?
Was the deposit credited to your account or not? If yes, then what is the problem? How does it matter what happens to the deposit your sent after it was credited to your account?

We use a shared wallet so your deposits might be used for somebody else's payouts and their deposits might be used for your payout. Is your account balance correct and are you able to withdraw it or not?
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
I sent a small amount to the deposit address listed by Freebitco.in, to experiment with the savings account. The first deposit stayed in the address listed, however after a second small deposit, the funds were sent to another address. Can you explain why this happened? A cynical mind would say that this is a scam: hook them by making a first deposit look safe, and steal the funds after a second larger deposit.
legendary
If anyone is interested in monitoring (most of) our miners in real-time, they can do so at https://freebitco.in/cgi-bin/monitor_miners.pl. It's updated every 15 mins.

Please do not send us emails or PM's when a miner is down, we already get notified about it.

Thanks for sharing this info with us and I'll be sure to check in on this every now and then. Thanks also for letting me know about not adding a savings feature on your Dogecoin faucet but do you think we could have the lottery feature added on FreeDogecoin? I ask this a few months ago and you said you may add it and just like to know if that is still on the table to be added in the future?

Sorry, it has been put back for now since dogecoins doesn't really get much traffic and I want to focus on making the bitcoin faucet better first.

For the pay to play gambling bonus, I think you recently said that didn't require a deposit to play, that you could use the balance in your account from free to play to claim a gambling bonus... Is that a limited time offer, and is it a one-time offer? (That is, if I claim with a low balance, will that burn my only chance to claim the bonus?)

There is no limit to the bonus. You can claim once, fulfil the wagering requirements and then claim again and again.

I haven't been on freebitco in a log time. This almost makes me want to do the faucet again and earn the 4%. It's a well respected and old faucet. The main use of funds is for expansion? Can they elaborate or is it secret? I guess it's like taking a loan. They could also stop the interest after a year.

Do you plan to keep this interest indefinately?

It's detailed in the FAQ of the savings page but mostly we plan to use the deposited bitcoins for expanding our mining operation.

For the pay to play gambling bonus, I think you recently said that didn't require a deposit to play, that you could use the balance in your account from free to play to claim a gambling bonus... Is that a limited time offer, and is it a one-time offer? (That is, if I claim with a low balance, will that burn my only chance to claim the bonus?)

I think you can do it with your balance without the needed of a deposit, but you will still need to bet your bonus claimed x40 to receive the bonus. This looks to risk for me, with a 0.001 BTC bonus you need to wager 0.08 BTC to be able to receive the bonus.

Did anyone have success doing this?

You know, we have had 2 users - 1 claimed a bonus for 0.77 BTC and turned it into 21.2 BTC and another claimed it for 0.0795 and turned it into 5.79 BTC! I am not recommending anyone to do this, but from what I have seen people who have had success with claiming the bonus and multiplying it many times over all seem to be following a system of somewhat risky martingale ie. double bet on loss but at odds of 3.00 or triple bet on loss but at odds of 2.00 or some variation of these. It's risky but the fastest way to clear the wagering requirements before going bust. Again, I am not recommending anyone to do this, I am simply stating my observations from what I have seen.

@Wetsuit
This bonus (4.08% anually) is more than welcomed but I am not sure if it is enough to attract new investors.
Maybe you should start advertising freebitco.in as an online wallet as well, many newcomers are choosing sites like Coinbase or Xapo to store their first Bitcoins and this interest is a big advantage compared to them.

Actually that is the next step, low fee transfers to other FreeBitco.in users and then after that a system for users to accept bitcoin payments.
Activity: 854
@Wetsuit
This bonus (4.08% annually) is more than welcomed, but I am not sure if it is enough to attract new investors.
Maybe you should start advertising freebitco.in as an online wallet as well, many newcomers are choosing sites like Coinbase or Xapo to store their first Bitcoins and this interest is a big advantage compared to them.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think you can do it with your balance without the needed of a deposit, but you will still need to bet your bonus claimed x40 to receive the bonus. This looks to risk for me, with a 0.001 BTC bonus you need to wager 0.08 BTC to be able to receive the bonus.

Did anyone have success doing this?
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
I haven't been on freebitco in a log time. This almost makes me want to do the faucet again and earn the 4%. It's a well respected and old faucet. The main use of funds is for expansion? Can they elaborate or is it secret? I guess it's like taking a loan. They could also stop the interest after a year.

Do you plan to keep this interest indefinately?
Jump to: