Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 359. (Read 405405 times)

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Credited bonus of 0.01 BTC to both!
legendary
Activity: 1946
In Search of Incredible
[snip]

serje and Mahdirakib please pm me your user id's for a bonus for reporting the bug. Just to be clear, the interest rate is fixed at 4.08% and if we plan to lower it, we shall give atleast 30 days notice via the website and twitter (https://twitter.com/freebitco). I'll add that to the FAQ soon.

wow,

Thanks for the bonus! Already sent you my user ID as you requested!
I am also excited to receive the bonus. Thanks for the bonus I have also send my user id as you requested.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
[snip]

serje and Mahdirakib please pm me your user id's for a bonus for reporting the bug. Just to be clear, the interest rate is fixed at 4.08% and if we plan to lower it, we shall give atleast 30 days notice via the website and twitter (https://twitter.com/freebitco). I'll add that to the FAQ soon.

wow,

Thanks for the bonus! Already sent you my user ID as you requested!
legendary
What are the risks using Freebitco.in as saving account?

If a hacker attack the site is there risk to lose our money?

We keep most of our liquid bitcoin in a mixture of paper and trezor wallets. You just need to keep your account secure with a strong password and 2-fa.

The investment program sounds interesting. I just hope, it is not a "silver bullet" before closing the faucet Smiley

lol, it definitely isn't. If we wanted to do a runner we would probably offer some unreasonable rate of return like 120% to attract a lot more money.

We changed our wallet and it started double-spending. We have fixed most of those transactions, only 6 more remaining. Please be patient as we need the network to confirm atleast one of those transactions and then we can manually re-send the other one. sorry for the inconvenience.

legendary
Activity: 1946
In Search of Incredible
I saw the new option, the one that let me earn interest, and what I find strange is that I have the interest rate the same as the RP number

That means if I stack RP I will also get a higher interest rate?

Thanks!

Sorry, I do not understand. The interest rate is fixed for all, regardless of RP.

Also there is now an option in PROFILE to disable interest for those who may wish to do so for religious reasons or otherwise.

ANNUAL INTEREST RATE

Daily interest will be calculated at a random time everyday @ 0.0109589% per day and rounded down to the nearest satoshi.
YOUR TOTAL INTEREST EARNED

and on RP page

YOUR REWARD POINTS (RP)

I'm talking about the ANNUAL INTEREST RATE and YOUR TOTAL INTEREST EARNED!

what are this 2 things?

I think this is a little bug of the new system . After make a free hourly role you can see that your annual interest rate is as your Reward points. Refresh the page then you can again see it likely as 4.08%.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I see this warning "Warning! this transaction is a double spend. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to/from this sender. 230345871 230123744".
Will i received my money?
legendary
I saw the new option, the one that let me earn interest, and what I find strange is that I have the interest rate the same as the RP number

Thanks!

Sorry, I do not understand. The interest rate is fixed for all, regardless of RP.

Also there is now an option in PROFILE to disable interest for those who may wish to do so for religious reasons or otherwise.

ANNUAL INTEREST RATE

Daily interest will be calculated at a random time everyday @ 0.0109589% per day and rounded down to the nearest satoshi.
YOUR TOTAL INTEREST EARNED

and on RP page

YOUR REWARD POINTS (RP)

I'm talking about the ANNUAL INTEREST RATE and YOUR TOTAL INTEREST EARNED!

what are this 2 things?

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
The investment program sounds interesting. I just hope, it is not a "silver bullet" before closing the faucet Smiley
Yeah, I'm hoping that too since the interest rate is too small, someone will deposit a bigger amount to make their interest bigger, and if admin is bad, he will walk away with that big amount he fished. But I think admin will not do that since he has big reputation here and other forums.
Activity: 57
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

account for saving sounds good, even too good to be true

That  why we are all suspicious and skeptical
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Hi..is the freebitco 2017 apps owner are the same with website owner?

We don't have any apps.
legendary

Thanks!

legendary

Thanks!
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Hi..is the freebitco 2017 apps owner are the same with website owner?

I don't think so. I think those are developed by users who are looking to make a referral off of all of the users that download their apps.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
I'm not sure about what is this discussion..? @wetsuit runs this service for several years, so he knows what is good and what is not. If the ideas which implements are not work out will remove them, if anything pays off and attracts users will stick to that .. It is so simple! Smiley
Activity: 16
We are actually losing money with the free play redemptions even at 24 hours and it has a cumulative effect because over time more RP are collected and more bonuses are activated. If we make the bonuses last for only 12 hours, we would start losing money at an even faster rate which I feel would be unsustainable for us. Sorry, but I don't think this is something that we can implement anytime soon.

OK, i understand your point of view.
But - let me propose - in this case an optimized variant of my initial suggestion...
What do you think about 12hours with doubled stakes only once per week or per month...?

I consider it as an option, which to be accounted equally fair for both sides - the site's owners and the users themselves.....
legendary
Anyway, keep walking..

I have a suggestion for the sake of users. I strongly believe everyone agree with me on this.
At the moment any kind of bonuses is valid 24 hours after redemption - free BTC, lottery tickets or reward points.

What do i mean?
For me, presumably for every user, will be much better those bonuses to be valid for 12 hours, but at doubled stakes.

24-hours period is very long and nobody could use all 24 rolls effectively.
Contrary to this, a 12-hours period will be much more suitable for the regular user, who could not be able to utilize all 24 rolls round the clock.

Let's hope the admin of freebitco.in shall consider this proposal for the user's sake...

We are actually losing money with the free play redemptions even at 24 hours and it has a cumulative effect because over time more RP are collected and more bonuses are activated. If we make the bonuses last for only 12 hours, we would start losing money at an even faster rate which I feel would be unsustainable for us. Sorry, but I don't think this is something that we can implement anytime soon.

Considering that you're losing money even at a 24-hour period, is this a feature that you'll consider removing from freebitco.in eventually?

No we won't be removing it since the losses are sustainable. We also lose money with the lottery since most tickets are given out for free but the lottery and RP are both quite popular.
Jump to: