Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 401. (Read 400894 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Btw congratulation for the lucky winner! Will try and hope I can win it too Roll Eyes

yea we all hope to get some prize in lottery hope to see me or someone here in next round drawing as winners
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Btw congratulation for the lucky winner! Will try and hope I can win it too Roll Eyes
finally someone from here got the lottery  Cheesy
congratz friend, well this make me wanna go to freebitco.in more often to win some lottery there
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
I play this faucet everyday and it is very fun! Nice one.
Activity: 238
Abyone know a strategy to make more satoshi with multiply game?
I will use this faucet because I can gamble my satoshis to make more.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Lottery round 17, congratulations to lucky winners Smiley

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Here are the lucky winners of the last drawing Smiley

http://i62.tinypic.com/flhle0.jpg
Congratulation for the winner, i wish i could win
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Super crane, always pays . But, unfortunately, more than 87 989 have never been ...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Every time win user with free ticket and i buy every week the maximum ticket possible with my faucet reward. This week i only use a free ticket, promise  Grin
legendary

congrats to all winners in lottery
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
This is me  Grin

See this:

LOTTERY ROUND 5
RANK   USER ID   AMOUNT WON   USER TICKETS   
1   1409356   0.87661779 BTC   338,150

Hash:

5eae484499f39d72819c76ddff090779cf3fab52ac56353cad7ca8e7e10261f1

Hi I won the lottery the first prize of a week 1.06600787 BTC and withdrew. Thank You Very Much.

Thanks for letting others know about your win. Most people don't for some reason and I really appreciate the fact that you guys did.

Also, it is possible that newly registered forum users might post that they have won because in the email that users get when they win, I ask them to post directly in this thread to let others know. Previously, I just used to send them the link to the forum home page which could be why people did not post. FreeBitco.in gets a lot more traffic then this forum (according to alexa atleast) so it is very much possible that many users are not members of the forum.

I am open to suggestions on how the lottery could be made fairer.

If I may ask... Where does the winner quoted in this post receive a hash? Could this hash be posted and verified once the draw was done to make it more transparent?

I have been playing the lotto since day 1 and the results was instant on the first couple of draws. I now have to refresh many times until the results are posted on the site. Has something changed from the first draws?

You have shown great vision to add this thread to the email send out to the winners. Hopefully more of them will respond here, and more people will trust and use the lottery. A weekly Jackpot 1st win of 10 BTC is

in our future.  Wink

The hash posted by the user is the transaction id of the withdrawal he/she made of their winnings.

There is a delay of about 5 mins after the lottery ends before the results are announced due to the time it takes to pick the winners and also due to the website caching previous results. The caching is done to reduce load on the database so that people refreshing the page over and over does not slow it down for others.

Ah, I thought it was something like Bustabit, where they mix the hash with the clientSeed (decided by the provably fair seeding event) using hmac-sha256. They provide proof

of every game and explain it here ---> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bustabitcom-provably-fair-seeding-event-922898

It would be great if your lottery could provide a public hash that could be verified like that.  Wink ... I also get what you saying with the refresh... it was just strange, and I

thought I would ask.  Huh

Edit : Also wonder how these people will be doing it with their lottery --> http://digitalmoneytimes.com/crypto-news/lottoshares-combines-blockchain-technology-physical-lottery/

Thanks, I shall look into those. Not sure how bustabit works but the main issue with the freebitco.in lottery is that every week the number of tickets that are available varies greatly and so it is not possible to pre-determine the winning tickets before the draw and hashing the result.

From a quick read, the lotto shares website in the article only mentions investment into their physical lottery business without explaining how the lottery will be made provably fair,
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
This is me  Grin

See this:

LOTTERY ROUND 5

Hash:

Hi I won the lottery the first prize of a week 1.06600787 BTC and withdrew. Thank You Very Much.

Thanks for letting others know about your win. Most people don't for some reason and I really appreciate the fact that you guys did.

Also, it is possible that newly registered forum users might post that they have won because in the email that users get when they win, I ask them to post directly in this thread to let others know. Previously, I just used to send them the link to the forum home page which could be why people did not post. FreeBitco.in gets a lot more traffic then this forum (according to alexa atleast) so it is very much possible that many users are not members of the forum.

If I may ask... Where does the winner quoted in this post receive a hash? Could this hash be posted and verified once the draw was done to make it more transparent?

I have been playing the lotto since day 1 and the results was instant on the first couple of draws. I now have to refresh many times until the results are posted on the site. Has something changed from the first draws?

You have shown great vision to add this thread to the email send out to the winners. Hopefully more of them will respond here, and more people will trust and use the lottery. A weekly Jackpot 1st win of 10 BTC is

in our future.  Wink

The hash posted by the user is the transaction id of the withdrawal he/she made of their winnings.

There is a delay of about 5 mins after the lottery ends before the results are announced due to the time it takes to pick the winners and also due to the website caching previous results. The caching is done to reduce load on the database so that people refreshing the page over and over does not slow it down for others.

Ah, I thought it was something like Bustabit, where they mix the hash with the clientSeed (decided by the provably fair seeding event) using hmac-sha256. They provide proof

of every game and explain it here ---> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bustabitcom-provably-fair-seeding-event-922898

It would be great if your lottery could provide a public hash that could be verified like that.  Wink ... I also get what you saying with the refresh... it was just strange, and I

thought I would ask.  Huh

Edit : Also wonder how these people will be doing it with their lottery --> http://digitalmoneytimes.com/crypto-news/lottoshares-combines-blockchain-technology-physical-lottery/
legendary
This is me  Grin

See this:

LOTTERY ROUND 5

Hash:

glad to see that someone posted that they won lottery this will be great for others to try.
legendary
This is me  Grin

See this:

LOTTERY ROUND 5

Hash:

in our future.  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
This is me  Grin

See this:

LOTTERY ROUND 5

Hash:

in our future.  Wink
legendary
This is me  Grin

See this:

LOTTERY ROUND 5

Hash:

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thanks for 879 Satoshi and 2 Lottery Tickets ..........
Activity: 182
This is me  Grin

See this:

LOTTERY ROUND 5

Hash:

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
i don't have idea of how you can do to prove who really won.  i don't think freebitcoin alters the result of lottery, have million of users, earn more euro with advertising, pay 2-3 btc a week not is a problem
Jump to: