Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 397. (Read 400954 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
The increased rewards are only for 24 hours (actually 48 hours since it took 24 hours to just email the users who had been active in the last 15 days).

Although the minimum reward that we give might be lower than some other faucets, the average amount that we give per roll is much much higher due to the chance of winning the bigger prizes. I don't think users would like it if we increased the lower rewards permanently at the cost of reducing the bigger rewards. As the price of bitcoin has gone up, although the rewards have gone down, page views to the website and the number of free plays have actually increased more than 50%. We now get more than 1.5 million page views and more than 500,000 free plays a day. Although it may not seem like much to users, every 100 satoshi increase in the lowest prize actually costs us 0.5 bitcoin a day which at current prices is about $225, costing $6,750 a month which is not a small amount of money.

Increasing the smallest reward by 50% did not do anything to our traffic (number of free plays actually decreased a bit) which confirms my belief that people use our site not to collect a few hundreds or thousands of satoshi but for the chance to win big. A few thousand satoshi, although better than nothing, does not do much for the user and only makes money for the referrer. However the chance to win big prizes is what brings the users back to our website.

I do not understand the recent fascination with people wanting to collect 800 or 1,000 satoshi every hour by hitting faucets. That was never my intention with freebitco.in. I always made it to be a place where people could have a bit of fun and play for a shot at winning a significant prize. The low rewards are in place simply so that if you do not win a big prize, you at least get something.

i have PMed you and you got mailed by old affiliate. Please have a look at the issue.
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
The increased rewards are only for 24 hours (actually 48 hours since it took 24 hours to just email the users who had been active in the last 15 days).

Although the minimum reward that we give might be lower than some other faucets, the average amount that we give per roll is much much higher due to the chance of winning the bigger prizes. I don't think users would like it if we increased the lower rewards permanently at the cost of reducing the bigger rewards. As the price of bitcoin has gone up, although the rewards have gone down, page views to the website and the number of free plays have actually increased more than 50%. We now get more than 1.5 million page views and more than 500,000 free plays a day. Although it may not seem like much to users, every 100 satoshi increase in the lowest prize actually costs us 0.5 bitcoin a day which at current prices is about $225, costing $6,750 a month which is not a small amount of money.

Increasing the smallest reward by 50% did not do anything to our traffic (number of free plays actually decreased a bit) which confirms my belief that people use our site not to collect a few hundreds or thousands of satoshi but for the chance to win big. A few thousand satoshi, although better than nothing, does not do much for the user and only makes money for the referrer. However the chance to win big prizes is what brings the users back to our website.

I do not understand the recent fascination with people wanting to collect 800 or 1,000 satoshi every hour by hitting faucets. That was never my intention with freebitco.in. I always made it to be a place where people could have a bit of fun and play for a shot at winning a significant prize. The low rewards are in place simply so that if you do not win a big prize, you at least get something.
legendary
Activity: 1176
i think faucet increased is for all day, because with only 400 satoshi more user (like me) have stop to use, but i see only 2 free ticket lottery for every roll.
I don't think have up the rewards for the coin888 competition  Grin
Activity: 924
FreeBitco does have one advantage over other faucet and it is a lottery,in addition to being one of the longest-running faucet.People will continue to use it even though the minimum reward, which in this case is always related to price of Bitcoin.Perhaps the smallest reward should be increase in some percentage to be more attractive to users.

Perhaps the smallest reward should be increase in some percentage to be more attractive to users.
Yes, i agree with that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am always using this faucet more than 1 year. and i like with this site..
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
FreeBitco does have one advantage over other faucet and it is a lottery,in addition to being one of the longest-running faucet.People will continue to use it even though the minimum reward, which in this case is always related to price of Bitcoin.Perhaps the smallest reward should be increase in some percentage to be more attractive to users.
legendary
Activity: 1274

well if they don't increase reward then they may lose big number off users . I think coin888 is big competitor of freebitco .

Not necessarily. It's not like you have to choose between one faucet or another. People who are into faucets will likely use both of them.

But these days there is so many faucets to choose from that people will stop using low paying faucets when they think it isn't worth of their time anymore.
Lower the payouts go more people will stop using it.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

well if they don't increase reward then they may lose big number off users . I think coin888 is big competitor of freebitco .

Not necessarily. It's not like you have to choose between one faucet or another. People who are into faucets will likely use both of them.
So the increase of the reward is only for 24 hours. That is bad. It must increased for infinite of time!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I received this email yesterday from FreeBitco:

Dear FreeBitco.in user,

Over the last 2 days we have been fighting off a DDOS attack on our website which we are happy to report has now been successfully mitigated. During this time you may have experienced slowness when using the website and we would like to sincerely apologize for that. To celebrate the fact that everything is now back to normal, we have some exciting new bonuses for you!

For the next 24 hours only:

50% increase to the minimum FREE PLAY rewards

2 extra lottery tickets for each FREE PLAY roll that you play (ie. a total of 4 tickets per roll)

Also from now onwards, we shall give you 1 free lottery ticket for every 0.00016000 BTC (16,000 satoshi) that you bet in our MULTIPLY BTC game! This bonus is permanent and will be available forever, not just for the next 24 hours.

legendary
I received this email yesterday from FreeBitco:

Dear FreeBitco.in user,

Over the last 2 days we have been fighting off a DDOS attack on our website which we are happy to report has now been successfully mitigated. During this time you may have experienced slowness when using the website and we would like to sincerely apologize for that. To celebrate the fact that everything is now back to normal, we have some exciting new bonuses for you!

For the next 24 hours only:

50% increase to the minimum FREE PLAY rewards

2 extra lottery tickets for each FREE PLAY roll that you play (ie. a total of 4 tickets per roll)

Also from now onwards, we shall give you 1 free lottery ticket for every 0.00016000 BTC (16,000 satoshi) that you bet in our MULTIPLY BTC game! This bonus is permanent and will be available forever, not just for the next 24 hours.
legendary
Freebitco.in has raised their lowest reward with 50%. Good news because they lost market share due to the high BTC price and so the low reward. I think it is a wise decision.

yes, really good idea, because first have a last rate to 400-450 satoshi for hour and i stop to use because more pay at now 800-1000 minimum. 650 for hour is good already because have 2 free lottery ticket
Freebitco.in has raised their lowest reward with 50%. Good news because they lost market share due to the high BTC price and so the low reward. I think it is a wise decision.
legendary
It seems that they have some problems with the site today,happened to me a few times that is loading very slowly.It is possible that the big interest for BTC these days and the fact that today is weekend make their server is overloaded.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Why Multiply BTC is so slow? Is there any problem?

I know. is there something wrong with the site? Everything is very slow. Sad
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Why Multiply BTC is so slow? Is there any problem?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Just lost all mine amount with gambling it was around 40 000. Wasted all the time for nothing haha
legendary
Whit this price of bitcoin (over 405 euro) the claim is under 450 satoshi, i understand in euro is the same amount, but more faucet pay at now 1000 satoshi for hour like one week later
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Please join me in this topic for discussion about two great faucet site Coin888.com and FreeBitco.in

DON'T MISS: Coin888.com Vs FreeBitco.in | The youngest and oldest sites!!!

Ofcourse freebitco..
i earned a lot with them
and i hope i will...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
freebitcoin rocks but i think waffle part is rigged, nobody ever won it Wink
still the site rocks!

How do you know that?

He doesn't. Just posting for the sake of it. Simply reading one or two last pages on this thread proofs that the lottery/raffle does pay out and quite few bitcointalk members have won it.
Jump to: