Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 399. (Read 400954 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
with the bitcoin price is over 370 $ now, the revenue is more low, i see 540 satoshi for hour now, is interessant only for the weekly lottery
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I know that the average prize is high with this faucet. But the chances to win the big prizes are very small, so a normal average guy, like me, ;-) wins allways only the small prizes. And there is the bottle neck... The smallest prize is very small in comparising with other faucets. Therfore is the faucet less attractive. My suggestion: Can you raise the smallest prizes to a "normal" (read higher) level and lower the big prizes a little. The average can still be the same!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Sorry for the late reply, I was not getting notifications for this topic.

I don't think people would like it if they were asked to play 8 times to get a ticket, I would get a whole bunch of emails regarding that.

The ticket numbering system is something that I had though of earlier as well but it would not hep in any way to make the game provably fair. I could just as easily pick the winning number to be a ticket of someone who I would like to win. The number picking cannot be made provably fair even here due to the variable number of tickets in each round.

Making the game provably fair is certainly possible I think, just that I haven't figured out how yet. I am a bit busy with stuff now but I shall have more time in a couple of weeks to think about it and maybe I will be able to figure it out then.

Why not change the lottery to a number game? Make the lottery tickets slightly more expensive {Let's say for instance = to 8 x daily faucet rewards} You could then have the

system generate numbers for each ticket, and it would be displayed to the user on his profile. The people would need to visit the faucet 8 times per day to buy 1 lottery ticket to be

able to enter the round. {This would increase the visits to the site} The lottery numbers are fed into a single pool and 10 are drawn. This way, players can visually see that they

have been entered into the draw. {Logs could be placed online of all the qualifying numbers entered into the draw} This is a bit more transparent... hope my suggestion makes sense.  Huh

Add an option to Change Bet -> "On Win" and "On Lose" for better chances of winning. Everyone waiting for that feature. Grin

Like this "Change bet to: HI or LO or Alternative"
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
I just won the second prize of 0.54970753 BTC in the free weekly lottery draw FreeBitco.in
screenshot -  http://prntscr.com/977zbv
                      http://prntscr.com/9780tt

Congrats!

Some grammar needs to be fixed in the message http://prntscr.com/977zbv :

Congratulations! You have won the you second of...
You can use your You referral link..

But I'm sure the winners don't care about that.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I just won the second prize of 0.54970753 BTC in the free weekly lottery draw FreeBitco.in

Congratulations,very nice win Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

I don't think people would like it if they were asked to play 8 times to get a ticket, I would get a whole bunch of emails regarding that.

The ticket numbering system is something that I had though of earlier as well but it would not hep in any way to make the game provably fair. I could just as easily pick the winning number to be a ticket of someone who I would like to win. The number picking cannot be made provably fair even here due to the variable number of tickets in each round.

Making the game provably fair is certainly possible I think, just that I haven't figured out how yet. I am a bit busy with stuff now but I shall have more time in a couple of weeks to think about it and maybe I will be able to figure it out then.

Why not change the lottery to a number game? Make the lottery tickets slightly more expensive {Let's say for instance = to 8 x daily faucet rewards} You could then have the

system generate numbers for each ticket, and it would be displayed to the user on his profile. The people would need to visit the faucet 8 times per day to buy 1 lottery ticket to be

able to enter the round. {This would increase the visits to the site} The lottery numbers are fed into a single pool and 10 are drawn. This way, players can visually see that they

have been entered into the draw. {Logs could be placed online of all the qualifying numbers entered into the draw} This is a bit more transparent... hope my suggestion makes sense.  Huh

Yep.. I can see the reasoning behind that, but I just suggested it, to make it a bit more transparent. Lottery ticket owners will at least see that their tickets were entered into the

draw, and they will not have to count on your honesty or trust. The whole system needs some brainstorming to come up with a 100% provably fair solution. {That is why I am

making these suggestions, to assist with new ideas and constructive contributions to make it better} I hope you are still considering making one of those winning slots available

for the charity side.  Huh --- about $40 to go for the next payout to SAVE THE CHILDREN.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
As far as I followed the first and second place is winning users with less than 200 ticket.Theoretically it is possible to win first place with a single ticket,but if you have more ticket chance of winning is a little higher of course, if you're lucky Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
The 4th have buy 205.000 ticket for win 0,13 btc , at now, 205.000 ticket are only 0,04 btc, for win 0,13 not is a bad investment. I have buy max 10.000 ticket, but in the next week i think to test buy more other

He was actually very lucky. With 205k tickets he still had rather low chances of winning anything. This is not an investment, this is what it says it is - a lottery.

then look at 5th one he has only 40 tickets image this luck then for wining
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
The 4th have buy 205.000 ticket for win 0,13 btc , at now, 205.000 ticket are only 0,04 btc, for win 0,13 not is a bad investment. I have buy max 10.000 ticket, but in the next week i think to test buy more other

He was actually very lucky. With 205k tickets he still had rather low chances of winning anything. This is not an investment, this is what it says it is - a lottery.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
legendary
The winners of the last round, and interesting user ID first prize winner Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1638

have been entered into the draw. {Logs could be placed online of all the qualifying numbers entered into the draw} This is a bit more transparent... hope my suggestion makes sense.  Huh
Thanks for your concern and your thoughts for making the lottery more acceptable.
We eagerly await your update.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Few times a week I use this only till now I was not that lucky with gambling Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
it's best faucet i have ever seen
i use this system more than one year
and they always paid my earning and ref commission in time
thanks for that work..
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

have been entered into the draw. {Logs could be placed online of all the qualifying numbers entered into the draw} This is a bit more transparent... hope my suggestion makes sense.  Huh

support your idea and think that will be good for site too
more people will be visiting it and it wont be like now w8 for last day buy tickets and win prizes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Its A Honor To See Your Words On This Forum Sir or Madam I Love Your Website. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

legendary
Activity: 1638
I think,if possible,the tickets with some assigned numbers are used for selection and the players with those tickets in possession to be the winners to make it a real ticket based lottery.
Jump to: