Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 421. (Read 400954 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
i dont have any refferal yo one of my favorites faucest resources i earn my btc on my own yeah i wish i could go back to time where they paid high than the current payouts but wetsuit site is one of the greatest

Now one new faucet is working good if you want then do some work and invest may be you have some good result stealthepixels.com
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
OK thanks for clearing all and Holdaaja is very good in referrals and doing marketing in these sites

OK thanks for clearing all and Holdaaja is very good in referrals and doing marketing in these sites

yes he did he is very productive spreading his links which is giving him a very good profits Smiley

Cool

Best I have got was almost 50$ in month.
But it was that time when STP gave 17-32 times more than now.
I had more than 12000 referral rols per month.
With averge roll of 2000 satoshis I would get 0.24BTC every mont but now they give only 100 satoshi per hour, oh the good old times  Cry
Now I get only ~0.004BTC per month from there.

i dont have any refferal yo one of my favorites faucest resources i earn my btc on my own yeah i wish i could go back to time where they paid high than the current payouts but wetsuit site is one of the greatest
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

yes he did he is very productive spreading his links which is giving him a very good profits Smiley

Cool

Best I have got was almost 50$ in month.
But it was that time when STP gave 17-32 times more than now.
I had more than 12000 referral rols per month.
With averge roll of 2000 satoshis I would get 0.24BTC every mont but now they give only 100 satoshi per hour, oh the good old times  Cry
Now I get only ~0.004BTC per month from there.

Bitcoin will survive
I tried to buy advertising for this link: https://oilrigcontractors.com/index.php?ref=Smitti

But I get error message: Invalid destination URL

Thank you for reporting it, should be fixed now!

Works now Smiley

Ad campaign created successfully

Works nicely:

VIEWS   CLICKS   CTR   COST (BTC)
         5239   47   0.90%   0.00300674

Glad you like it. Would you like to have the ability to target users by country ?

Yeah, sure.

But this is kinda expensive, because with CoinAd I can get 50 clicks for under 0.00023BTC and there I paid 0.003BTC for 40-50 clicks.

seems that you are very eager to advertise that site mate are you related to them? or you are just using your refferal links?
If you are talking about wetsuit then I give you information he is admin of this site

I think he was talking about me.
And I advertise only my ref links.

yeah im talking to holdaaja and asking whats his relation to oilrigs or was just using freebitcoi.in to spread his refferal link
legendary
I tried to buy advertising for this link: https://oilrigcontractors.com/index.php?ref=Smitti

Works now Smiley

Works nicely:

Glad you like it. Would you like to have the ability to target users by country ?

Yeah, sure.

But this is kinda expensive, because with CoinAd I can get 50 clicks for under 0.00023BTC and there I paid 0.003BTC for 40-50 clicks.

seems that you are very eager to advertise that site mate are you related to them? or you are just using your refferal links?
If you are talking about wetsuit then I give you information he is admin of this site

I think he was talking about me.
And I advertise only my ref links.
Bitcoin will survive

Works now Smiley

Works nicely:

Yeah, sure.

Works now Smiley

Works nicely:

Yeah, sure.

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

Works now Smiley

Works nicely:

Yeah, sure.

Yeah but here the clicks are voluntary, users don't get anything to click the ads so a much higher chance of them being actually interested in the stuff being advertised.
legendary

Works now Smiley

Works nicely:

Yeah, sure.

legendary

Works now Smiley

Works nicely:

legendary

Works now Smiley

Works nicely:

legendary

Works now Smiley

legendary

legendary

legendary
I have updated the website with the following changes :

1) Self-serve advertising page added which can be accessed by clicking ADVERTISE in the top menu. To kick things off, you can run your banner ads on the website for the introductory price of only $0.25 per 1,000 impressions.

2) An email address will now be required during signup to prevent abusers from creating hundreds of accounts and also because a lot of people were losing access to their accounts because they forgot their password, didn't have an email address attached to their account and didn't know how to sign messages to reset their passwords. Also when you signup now, your login and password will be emailed to you.

3) You cannot change your email address anymore unless it is invalid. This has been done to prevent users from getting their accounts hacked and the hacker changing their email address so they are unable to reset their password.

4) You can now automatically share a % of your referral commissions each week, before payouts are made, by setting Auto-Share which you will now find in the REFER page.

5) Wallet service for people who do not have a bitcoin address switched from blockchain.info to coinbase.com because apparently a lot of people did not note down the wallet login URL and then lost access to their wallets. Even though I do not like the fact that with coinbase you do not own your private keys, it is a lot more user-friendly and I feel it is a fair compromise for most users.

I would appreciate your feedback on these changes or bug reports if you find any. Also, if you would like to see any features added to the website, do let me know!
i'm not lucky Sad

You're not alone if this gives you some consolation...  Cool
This week I am also with both of you going down regularly and lady of luck is busy some other place not with me Sad
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
i'm not lucky Sad

You're not alone if this gives you some consolation...  Cool
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Long live Bitcoin.
Jump to: