Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 424. (Read 401588 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Captcha lied to me! I got just the regular payout Sad

Lol. Obviously you should have written 'I win'... Cheesy

Then I would have got "wrong chptcha" message and missed my possible jackpot!
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

Lol. Obviously you should have written 'I win'... Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Don't worry dude its a prediction by this captcha that you are going to win jackpot very soon  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274

Bitcoin will survive
i lost 3 time al my coin Huh
everey time over 0.002 btc

If you don't play the multiply game and you just accumulate your ref revenue + your play you will fare better
i do

Most of time I am concentrating on free-rolls but some time for fun I play just very few amount of my coins
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

If you don't play the multiply game and you just accumulate your ref revenue + your play you will fare better
i do
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Hi,
Actually i never received anything from this site for now...anyone really earning money with this?

BR,

Gondel
I received 5 payments in last 5 weeks and its fun and good for me if you have nothing then try again  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Hi,
Actually i never received anything from this site for now...anyone really earning money with this?

BR,

Gondel

Yes,you can make some BTC from this.You need refs and luck!  Grin

Not big BTC,but hey free money,here!   Tongue
My stats:
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hi,

BR,

Gondel
legendary
You may notice a reduction in the number of referrals that you have. This is because we have deactivated the accounts of users who have not logged in to play in the last 60 days, to improve database performance. This will not affect your income because if these users return to the website, they will be moved to the active users list and you will again start getting commissions from their free play winnings.

If the revenue doesn't change it's not that bad but it was super nice to know how much refs we had!! To know if our efforts were effective, now it may go down even if you gain some more refs but you get to know how active refs you have; having both numbers would have been great

You don't show the stats for most money won from refs, why?
A member won more than 1BTC
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
You may notice a reduction in the number of referrals that you have. This is because we have deactivated the accounts of users who have not logged in to play in the last 60 days, to improve database performance. This will not affect your income because if these users return to the website, they will be moved to the active users list and you will again start getting commissions from their free play winnings.
Activity: 406
If you want to build your downline for Freebitco.in & to earn 50% massive referral commissions, join this forum & paste your affiliate link.

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,310837.0.html

Your forum? Smart way to promote it
yes its good and I think he has some good number of referrals from this way
legendary
If you want to build your downline for Freebitco.in & to earn 50% massive referral commissions, join this forum & paste your affiliate link.

Your forum? Smart way to promote it
OP thanks now payment coming very quickly in my wallet I just received my payout and here for inform all  Cheesy
Bitcoin will survive
frebitcoin very legit now.
the prize up and up..  Cool
prize is up but my luck is down I have lost almost 1 mBTC today which I won few days ago  Sad

I never play the multiplicator except that I did today and lost 0.0001 and that doesn't feel good, it is a lot of rolls!!!

Hopefully we can't deposit on the website because some people would lose a lot more
I am playing but very small amount and have every week some good payout its great faucet for fun and some coins
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
The website went down today for about 3.5 hours because a datacenter employee accidentally switched off the server while moving some other servers that I own. I wasn't online to fix this immediately and so the downtime was much longer than what it should have been. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. Everything should be back up and working fine now.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
They increase winnings from lat week 0.23 to 0.44 BTC. This is good they have lots of players .
Jump to: