Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 439. (Read 400715 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
dang I didn't get any of the double free money.
At least if you're going to give it to a freeloader, give it to a posting freeloader Smiley
What double free money ?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
dang I didn't get any of the double free money.
At least if you're going to give it to a freeloader, give it to a posting freeloader Smiley
Ask me anything if you have any problem
Increased max reward to 0.25 BTC and others accordingly
Yes I see it
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Increased max reward to 0.25 BTC and others accordingly
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Temporarily reducing max payout to 0.2 BTC and others correspondingly to make up for part of the losses I incurred in sending the 0.75 BTC extra Sad

Bad times come and go... Think of this as a bonus for loyalty! Roll Eyes
At any rate you sent coins to your users, not to a stranger...  Wink
legendary
wetsuit, did you accidently send two payments? I got two payments for the exact same amount!

Yeah, blockchain.info resurrected dead transactions from 3 days ago and re-sent them so I ended up double-paying 0.75 BTC to users Sad

That sucks man, a lot of weird stuff had been going on with transactions lately. I hope the advertising money has already taken over!

Not yet but hopefully soon.

Bonus activated for those who posted.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
wetsuit, did you accidently send two payments? I got two payments for the exact same amount!

Yeah, blockchain.info resurrected dead transactions from 3 days ago and re-sent them so I ended up double-paying 0.75 BTC to users Sad

That sucks man, a lot of weird stuff had been going on with transactions lately. I hope the advertising money has already taken over!
legendary
Looks like the transaction didn't go through again.

What's the recommended fee/kb? Last time he added a 1 mBTC fee, which seemed quite a lot to me... And yet it's still not enough?

You didn't receive a single payment yet ? Whats your address ?

Yes the fee issue is really pissing me off. Apparently even after paying a bit more than the recommended fee, transactions take ages to confirm. Paying high fees is really not an option because every week I send out 25-30 transactions.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Looks like the transaction didn't go through again.

What's the recommended fee/kb? Last time he added a 1 mBTC fee, which seemed quite a lot to me... And yet it's still not enough?
legendary
Temporarily reducing max payout to 0.2 BTC and others correspondingly to make up for part of the losses I incurred in sending the 0.75 BTC extra Sad

I just looked at my wallet and the 1st one still hasn't confirmed so you might still get away with it.

Could you give me the transaction hash of that payment ?

Date: 19/11/2013 05:29
To: 1Q7C7L5gpHkLdoNEciPfUJf8d1A5wqDPAG (own address, label: 1free)
Credit: 0.00886966 BTC
Net amount: +0.00886966 BTC
Transaction ID: 475a581cd907a2eaa10e326e51f1e4061445a2efa42f3e179edf9a53a8c88517

That looks like one of the old transactions that got cancelled, so you won't get a double payment but a couple thousand others will unfortunately. I have cleared out the old wallet just in case blockchain decides to resurrect more cancelled transactions.

I just looked at my wallet and the 1st one still hasn't confirmed so you might still get away with it.

Date: 19/11/2013 05:29
To: 1Q7C7L5gpHkLdoNEciPfUJf8d1A5wqDPAG (own address, label: 1free)
Credit: 0.00886966 BTC
Net amount: +0.00886966 BTC
Transaction ID: 475a581cd907a2eaa10e326e51f1e4061445a2efa42f3e179edf9a53a8c88517

Edit: PS If it does confirm you can debit it from my account. Your site is generous enough already.

legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

You shouldn't have lowered our payments (a miser pays twice)! Wink
At least not to the extent you did... Grin

Ouch. It had to the payment with the 1st big prize winner in it. But on the glass half full side, that was a lot more than 10,000 plays before it got won  Grin

legendary
My withdraw didn't work. I have auto-withdraw enabled and my balance is high enough for payout. I didn't receive a payment on monday (balance is still on the site).

Whats your account address ?

1DWtupt9GMBNMRKEEChRzJRXqZgmyc1kAK

That is weird. Could you wait till this monday and let me know if your payout doesn't move into pending then.
legendary
My withdraw didn't work. I have auto-withdraw enabled and my balance is high enough for payout. I didn't receive a payment on monday (balance is still on the site).

Whats your account address ?
legendary

Jump to: