Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 436. (Read 400715 times)

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
The amount being given away has gotten super low.  Are there any plans to increase it?  Like, it would take ages just to be able to cash out the money from the faucet...  Also, maybe if you put up something that gives bonuses to people for quantity of rolls, you'd get more people trying to roll often.

Sorry, can't do much with the rising bitcoin prices. I'll think about adding some bonuses for quantity of rolls played.

mondya passed yet i still dont see money not quequed mone yeven.

what up?
im at 0.0007 so surely deserve.

Payments were sent last monday. Did you have auto-withdraw enabled ? Whats your btc address ?

i have auto-withdraw enable - never disabled it. yet u didnt send me anythhing. screen:

14rVQt3GtHWuTLunT5ymFLapsueLfXzinv my wallet. please send with hands - i just want ot be sure im paid so dont want to wait till next week.
i have it enabled all the time.

I can see that a payment was sent to your account on the 2nd of December : https://blockchain.info/address/14rVQt3GtHWuTLunT5ymFLapsueLfXzinv
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
The amount being given away has gotten super low.  Are there any plans to increase it?  Like, it would take ages just to be able to cash out the money from the faucet...  Also, maybe if you put up something that gives bonuses to people for quantity of rolls, you'd get more people trying to roll often.

Sorry, can't do much with the rising bitcoin prices. I'll think about adding some bonuses for quantity of rolls played.

what up?

Payments were sent last monday. Did you have auto-withdraw enabled ? Whats your btc address ?

i have auto-withdraw enable - never disabled it. yet u didnt send me anythhing. screen:

14rVQt3GtHWuTLunT5ymFLapsueLfXzinv my wallet. please send with hands - i just want ot be sure im paid so dont want to wait till next week.
i have it enabled all the time.
Activity: 910
just a policy violation apparently because the ad's were on a page with no content

I'm still waiting for Google to ban themselves. I'm not waiting up for it though.

Haha thats so true, the god damn hypocrites.

Standard procedure. Google too high and mighty to reason with. Hope it works out.
legendary

what up?

legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos

what up?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
just a policy violation apparently because the ad's were on a page with no content

I'm still waiting for Google to ban themselves. I'm not waiting up for it though.

Haha thats so true, the god damn hypocrites.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

legendary
For the past couple of hours I havent seen any of the ads with my adblock disabled for your site. Did you get banned from adsense?

Not banned, just a policy violation apparently because the ad's were on a page with no content (the sign up page). I have submitted an appeal.
Activity: 27
For the past couple of hours I havent seen any of the ads with my adblock disabled for your site. Did you get banned from adsense?
legendary
I have started an auction to sell ad space if anybody here is interested : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/advertise-freebitcoin-7k-uniquesday-328069

Will we be paid on Monday?

yup, well payments will go to pending on monday and you will be paid on tuesday.

Not sure why but wetsuit said we will get paid on Tuesday.

Payments go to pending on monday and are paid out after 24 hours just so that people have a day to cancel their payout in case they had auto-withdraw on and didn't want it on.

If I hit cancel my pending payout will be added to my current BTC (top right)?

Yes, that is correct.
legendary
Activity: 1274
1Agy5BVCxFHi34nJxPdggyAoGh4XLAwbdP
Can I still get the bonus?
Activity: 42
I have started an auction to sell ad space if anybody here is interested : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/advertise-freebitcoin-7k-uniquesday-328069

Will we be paid on Monday?

yup, well payments will go to pending on monday and you will be paid on tuesday.

Not sure why but wetsuit said we will get paid on Tuesday.

Payments go to pending on monday and are paid out after 24 hours just so that people have a day to cancel their payout in case they had auto-withdraw on and didn't want it on.

If I hit cancel my pending payout will be added to my current BTC (top right)?
legendary
Bonus activated for those who posted.

Also ended the bonus as it's getting too expensive with rising Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1KbYVtGQTkH2tQrbkixUqzYwwovc6XEVep

Thanks.
Activity: 58
1E8rdieh4AYW7rLtVysrFZQCxHB7TB9rc8
I registered weeks ago, and been enjoy playing the multiply BTC game.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
111fZLvVt9UsSuFe7Rp76KYbyXwG39zFc

just signed up
legendary
I will have to hire others for translation but before that I need to make a spreadsheet of all the text that needs to be translated which will take a bit of time.

I'm pleased to hear you are doing this. There is enormous potential out there.

Just to get you steered in the right direction...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_used_on_the_Internet#Internet_users_by_language

The "Internet users by language" is 2011 data so is a bit out of date, but gives you a good idea.

I recommend you aim for those 10, plus Hindi, Thai and Turkish. I think you will be in for a nice surprise.  Grin

Thanks for the list, thats very useful. Unfortunately I haven't had time the past couple of days to move on with this, been busy banning people exploiting the website.

I lost my pass.. How can i get it back??

Click the link that says 'Forgot Password' in the login page and then follow the steps there.

Hey wetsuit,

I've been enjoying the site for over 2 weeks.

Although my balance is above the necessary amount to withdraw, I didn't receive a payout yesterday.

Am I to wait until next Monday?

Considering the number of sign ups and users, should the payouts be spread out more across the week instead of telling everyone it happens on Monday when it would be a huge chunk of Bitcoin you have to send out?

Did you have auto-withdraw enabled ? Could you please give me the Bitcoin address that you signed up with so that I can check. It is more convenient for me to send the coins on one day hence I send out all payments on Monday.

The other handy thing is blockchain appears to have all those languages I listed, and you should be able to link them to the blockchain sign-up page in the correct language automatically. Smiley

Jump to: