Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 437. (Read 400715 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I just registered. Hope win 0.22BTC. haha
j5d
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hey wetsuit,

I've been enjoying the site for over 2 weeks.

Although my balance is above the necessary amount to withdraw, I didn't receive a payout yesterday.

Am I to wait until next Monday?

Considering the number of sign ups and users, should the payouts be spread out more across the week instead of telling everyone it happens on Monday when it would be a huge chunk of Bitcoin you have to send out?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I lost my pass.. How can i get it back??
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I will have to hire others for translation but before that I need to make a spreadsheet of all the text that needs to be translated which will take a bit of time.

I'm pleased to hear you are doing this. There is enormous potential out there.

Just to get you steered in the right direction...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_used_on_the_Internet#Internet_users_by_language

The "Internet users by language" is 2011 data so is a bit out of date, but gives you a good idea.

I recommend you aim for those 10, plus Hindi, Thai and Turkish. I think you will be in for a nice surprise.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Are you going to make translations yourself or would like to hire someone? Cool

I will have to hire others for translation but before that I need to make a spreadsheet of all the text that needs to be translated which will take a bit of time.

If you take a look through my posts in my profile you will get an idea...
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

Another thing you might consider doing to increase conversions would be to have an explanation about Blockchain pop up when they hover over that part of the sign-up process - explaining that Blockchain allows you to use bitcoin without having to install the bitcoin software on their computer, and that they will have to verify their email with Blockchain etc etc.

Your system is a fun way to introduce people to Bitcoin - most of them have heard of it but have no idea how it works, so some hand-holding and empathy would go a long way to improve conversions.  Grin

Thanks, I shall elaborate on the blockchain wallet. That was my main intention with this website, to introduce people to Bitcoin in a fun way.
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Those are some neat ideas. I added a small bonus to your account for the suggestions.
I already implemented the dynamic rewards based on BTC price changes. I shall look into translating the website into other languages.

Are you going to make translations yourself or would like to hire someone? Cool

Bug Report - The website doesn't appear good in iPhone. Can't see the balance, not the header menu with "Multiply BTC" and "Refer"

Tip Jar - 14gk5yM5ttKo2UxQ7WvEXEYAcfgdtgbnhY

Yeah, I am aware of this. I originally made this website to be accessed via computers only but I shall look into making it more phone and tablet friendly. Thanks!

Im curious about something.  I've rolled 78 times presonally, and only recently have you added a random win amount?  What market price is this attached to, mt. gox?

At $200 per BTC, the max reward is 1 BTC and it changes accordingly. The value used is Bitstamp's last price updated every hour.

That is correct!

Bonus activated for those who posted.

Fortunately payouts this week went out without a hitch.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Im curious about something.  I've rolled 78 times presonally, and only recently have you added a random win amount?  What market price is this attached to, mt. gox?

At $200 per BTC, the max reward is 1 BTC and it changes accordingly. The value used is Bitstamp's last price updated every hour.
Activity: 84
Activity: 56
1BC68hkV5vvFR2dFKUyeophCRm2Nv3EuRs

I have tried free play 10 times.

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
Bug Report - The website doesn't appear good in iPhone. Can't see the balance, not the header menu with "Multiply BTC" and "Refer"

Tip Jar - 14gk5yM5ttKo2UxQ7WvEXEYAcfgdtgbnhY
Activity: 17
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
very nice site, waiting my 1st payout Smiley

monday almost over here, anyone got his payout yet ?

Yes, I've just got mine pending in the Coinbase wallet, though the sum is miserable beside what I got on previous Monday (there were some bonuses back then)...
legendary

monday almost over here, anyone got his payout yet ?
legendary
Activity: 44
1CV49am9qv1B7bULPWqSp481Do7NLSNPDc
Activity: 11
132szsHE7qgtTEeuTQkiBpgmpuywLLSaEC

Thanks!
Activity: 6
1wQHHsBS4YGXg3LbS9So6vwSdtecvkQFX

I visit your site for a few days now. I really love it, even the "special look". ATM I save the free games earnings to start the dice game with a bigger bankroll.
THX for offering this site.
Activity: 79
Just signed up, thanks!

1Jp78gALuACX76okL1yFGaXmFwqEbWT1Ex
Jump to: