Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 435. (Read 400715 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1
Out of curiosity, do you always give out payments regardless of the amount.  In the top 10 overall winnings I see some people have accumlated quit a bit. Just wondering what would happen if someone had a large payout in the hundreds of dollars, is this site trust worthy enough to actually dish out that kind of cash ?

The payments wallet has 4 BTC+ atm and I always refill it in batches of 5 BTC when it starts running low. Current liabilities atm are close to 2 BTC so that wallet has enough to cover all payments.

The payments wallet can be monitored at https://blockchain.info/address/175o52E64wHQumzfLFnKrPaukJsvo9pgMb
That's way more than I'd ask to a site that gives away free bitcoins. Thanks for being so transparent! Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Out of curiosity, do you always give out payments regardless of the amount.  In the top 10 overall winnings I see some people have accumlated quit a bit. Just wondering what would happen if someone had a large payout in the hundreds of dollars, is this site trust worthy enough to actually dish out that kind of cash ?

The payments wallet has 4 BTC+ atm and I always refill it in batches of 5 BTC when it starts running low. Current liabilities atm are close to 2 BTC so that wallet has enough to cover all payments.

The payments wallet can be monitored at https://blockchain.info/address/175o52E64wHQumzfLFnKrPaukJsvo9pgMb

Thanks for the quick reply!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have auto-withdraw enabled and I had over the .00005460 amount last Monday, but it didn't withdraw  Huh

Well, I am at .00010337 BTC now...

That is wierd. Could you please wait till this weeks payouts and let me know if you still haven't received your payment by Monday.

I have received the transfer
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
would love to hit that 10000 one time!!  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
wetsuit, I haven't received anything yet to 1C3jpgGrSRtqkdF2BduZuGHXHrCPyoDqwD
it was deducted from my account on the other hand.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I will give it a try as well  Grin
legendary
I have auto-withdraw enabled and I had over the .00005460 amount last Monday, but it didn't withdraw  Huh

im i nthe same situation. lets see in 3 days if we get cash

I can see that a payment was sent to your account on the 2nd of December : https://blockchain.info/address/14rVQt3GtHWuTLunT5ymFLapsueLfXzinv
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

im i nthe same situation. lets see in 3 days if we get cash
legendary

That is wierd. Could you please wait till this weeks payouts and let me know if you still haven't received your payment by Monday.
Activity: 56

legendary
It said my IP banned since yesterday, and I can't get the hourly draw there.
Something wrong with it? FYI, I use dynamic IP and it changes everytime I restart the modem.
And, can I get the bonus (again)?  1E8rdieh4AYW7rLtVysrFZQCxHB7TB9rc8  Grin
I love the HI LO game.
Thanks.

Your current IP does not seem to be in the blocked list. The blocked list only contains users who try to make loads of accounts from the same IP.

Are you still experiencing this problem ?

Yes, it is. My IP 118.97.95.18 and still the same "Your IP address has been blocked" text.
Any idea? Fyi, I never made loads of accounts to get refs. I do have 6 refs, but it is not from my IP and country. Maybe it's because a dynamic IP and others registered with the same IP, but not me.

I have unblocked that IP and credited your account with a little bonus for the trouble caused.
Activity: 41
Yes, it is. My IP 118.97.95.18 and still the same "Your IP address has been blocked" text.
Any idea? Fyi, I never made loads of accounts to get refs. I do have 6 refs, but it is not from my IP and country. Maybe it's because a dynamic IP and others registered with the same IP, but not me.

It sucks to have a provider that uses shared and dynamic IP. It sucks even more when there are a lot of irresponsible users using and sharing that same IP. I recognize that IP. In fact I think I've connected to that same IP a couple of times. And I hate those irresponsible users jeopardizing other users' internet experience. You're quite lucky toephank you didn't share my then-problem. Smiley
Activity: 58
Something wrong with it? FYI, I use dynamic IP and it changes everytime I restart the modem.
And, can I get the bonus (again)?  1E8rdieh4AYW7rLtVysrFZQCxHB7TB9rc8  Grin
I love the HI LO game.
Thanks.

Your current IP does not seem to be in the blocked list. The blocked list only contains users who try to make loads of accounts from the same IP.

legendary
I love the HI LO game.
Thanks.

Activity: 58
I love the HI LO game.
Thanks.
legendary
Hmm... somehow my bitcoin address doesn't exist at the database anymore.
And yes, I've tried the 'forgot password' thing, and it says so.

"No account associated with this Bitcoin Address exists in our database"

Cry

FamilyDinner's account was mistakenly caught by a script I had made to delete multiple accounts from the same IP address because there were people making upto a hundred accounts from a single IP. I have asked him to create a new account and shall credit him with a small bonus for the trouble this has caused, just in case any of you were wondering.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Free bitcoins? AWESOME...  yea right
Activity: 41
Hmm... somehow my bitcoin address doesn't exist at the database anymore.
And yes, I've tried the 'forgot password' thing, and it says so.

"No account associated with this Bitcoin Address exists in our database"

Cry

EDIT : Well, wetsuit responded quickly to this post. We've been in contact, problem's solved for now. And that little Cry has turned into Cheesy Kudos to wetsuit. Go get those free rolls!
Jump to: