Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1076. (Read 521579 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Its a very low amount it is better if you increase it a little bit. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I think it will be complicated for them because they have to make a new type of captcha service.

It will be a lot easier to program a bot read the balance and calculate the checksum than it would for a human to do so. It's as complicated as adding half a dozen lines of code.
Activity: 23

From previous experience, it would take a matter of a few hours for them to adjust.

so freebitco.in ever used the user's balance as a captcha ?

No, but it would be trivial to automate. When we've made other changes to the captcha implementation it only takes a few hours for them to notice and recode.

I just think that maybe those who use captcha solver services will not be as easy as now because the user balance is added as a checksum

a few days ago I tried on sites that use captcha that are supported and it is very easy, we just enter some kind of token code from captcha solver as an API and captcha is finished quite quickly

so if you add a user balance as a checksum I think it will be difficult for captcha solver services because they have to make adjustments to captcha workers as well.
I think it will be complicated for them because they have to make a new type of captcha service.
Activity: 348
Merit: 6
. There a few big referral whales that have brought in a huge income to us over the years and they continue to advertise and pull in new customers.

You do realize that's a complete and utter lie that we can all see through now that there is a retarded contest for referral accounts.  There is ONE referral ID in the top 10 contest every month that is a "legit" referrer and it's from an Android developer whos app uses his referral ID for anyone who installs it.  I'm pretty sure it's also wetsuit's own account or a friend of his since the git repo history in some of the queue items specifically mentions fixing bugs within the site itself (and not the app).  It's clearly someone associated with wetsuit if it's not him.  All 9 other referrals in EVERY month so far have been multi-accounts for the top 10 wagerers.

If the site DID have "Referral whales" that "Still advertise" and bring in large amounts of revenue (other than the known one I already mentioned that really shouldnt be counted as a "referrer" considering their obvious closeness with Wetsuit),  they would be showing up in the contest at the end and they are not,  therefore they are not providing the site with any real revenue.  If they did,  they would be showing up.  There is no point in having someone who refers 50,000 users who all gamble 1 sat or less each.  That's not the type of referral that the site is obviously seeking (as evidenced by this new "contest").  So trying to say that there are "referral whales" is just an outright fucking lie and the STATS of your OWN CONTEST prove it.

Here is an example of a "whale" btw,  Trevon James.  He use to bring in well over 150BTC in referral wagering until he dropped the site (as evidenced by his own videos when he showed the referral page,  he also has a video explaining why he ditched wetsuit also,  some sort of disagreement they had,  idk,  I didnt watch the whole thing but that was the jist of it from what I could gather).  And along with him went his other youtube scamming bed buddies who had similar numbers.  They dropped the site back in Dec 2017 and NONE of them have returned and thus the site is now trying to replace them by using this contest as a carrot.  Losing the site's largest referrers and then a few months later a contest designed to improve referrals is absolutely no coincidence.

The only real "referrers" left are MYSELF and the Android guy (and yes my ID still shows in the top 10 at the beginning of the month usually for the first 2 weeks and I can tell you,  it's not that many referrals either so it doesnt take a lot to show up).  Other than my ID and the Android guy's ID,  there are no other referrers that do any kind of "advertising" I've witnessed other than myself and the android guy.  The best time to find them is the 1st couple weeks.  I've been looking and there just arent any.  I mentioned this during the 1st contest and the argument still holds true today.

It's very easy to find these "whales" that you speak of btw.  If they are such big advertisers,  you'll be able to find them with simple google searches.  Both my ID and the Android guy's ID show up.  But if you check the other ID's,  you'll find a ghost town.  Not a single result.  I did see a korean ID once,  but my korean isnt up to par and the google translation didnt make any sense,  so IDK what they were up to.  Their ID only had 0.94 referral wager total anyway at the time (which was in position 4 when I was researching).  Well below the top 3 which was myself,  mr android,  and a multi-account from one of the top wagerers.  I am constantly looking up referral ID's because I want to see what the competition is doing.  So far THERE IS NO COMPETITION.  lol.  Once these clowns that keep wagering their ass off go away either because they lost their ass or wetsuit wakes up and stops the multi-accounting,  the organic "referrer whales" will float to the top and maybe,  just maybe,  so new "referral whales" will come along.  Until then.... never.  So that could be a while since there is a never ending stream of complete morons out there who think the wagering contest is "worth it" and wetsuit is rolling in it with no need to support referrers atm.  lol.

This place is such a shitshow,  so easy to see right through their BS if you just open your eyes.
Activity: 1019
Merit: 256
LOTTERY ROUND 172
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #2 with 214 tickets.
#1 won 0.40743557 BTC with 722 tickets.

From previous experience, it would take a matter of a few hours for them to adjust.

No, but it would be trivial to automate. When we've made other changes to the captcha implementation it only takes a few hours for them to notice and recode.

Activity: 282
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006

Lol, the village idiot signed up an alt account to talk to himself as everyone is ignoring him.

Don't worry we all get that to Smiley
@TheQuin
I have a small idea like the one below but I don't know whether this can be applied or not

we can combine simple image and math
for example like this
we can ask the users who will claim the free rolls game to enter the results of the math operation from the last 1 digit of their balance according to the instructions in the captcha

example 1
instructions in captcha: "your last digit + 2"
then the correct answer for someone with a balance of 0.04497642 is "4"

example 2
instructions in captcha: "your last digit * four"
then the correct answer for someone with a balance of 0.04497642 is "8"

but someone who has a balance with the last digit "0" if he gets a mathematical operation "*" then the result will always be "0"
so maybe we should only use "+" and "-" in the captcha

with the last digit of the user balance I think it will make "a little" sure that the person who completes the captcha is the owner of the account (a bit similar to the checksum)

of course it won't last forever
they will definitely look for new ways to integrate
so we have to change the method in a certain period, for example 1 or 2 months
this will be a little like how Monero is fighting the ASIC device

but again I don't know if this is possible or not

That'd be really hard to do though... you need a lot of pictures...

When I was searching to implement cap that I found botdetect which is open source but then you'd still need a lot of images (or tamper with all the images they give you).

The real problem is there really isn't anything a human can do online that you can't program a computer to do.

@Jackg
I mean we don't have to use very many images

----------------------------------------------------------------

@TheQuin
I have a small idea like the one below but I don't know whether this can be applied or not

we can combine simple image and math
for example like this
we can ask the users who will claim the free rolls game to enter the results of the math operation from the last 1 digit of their balance according to the instructions in the captcha

example 1
instructions in captcha: "your last digit + 2"
then the correct answer for someone with a balance of 0.04497642 is "4"

example 2
instructions in captcha: "your last digit * four"
then the correct answer for someone with a balance of 0.04497642 is "8"

but someone who has a balance with the last digit "0" if he gets a mathematical operation "*" then the result will always be "0"
so maybe we should only use "+" and "-" in the captcha

with the last digit of the user balance I think it will make "a little" sure that the person who completes the captcha is the owner of the account (a bit similar to the checksum)

of course it won't last forever
they will definitely look for new ways to integrate
so we have to change the method in a certain period, for example 1 or 2 months
this will be a little like how Monero is fighting the ASIC device

but again I don't know if this is possible or not
You may check for yourself where I am vs other guy originating based on IPs or whatever methods to track

I can't and the forum would not make that information available as they respect peoples privacy. It just seems a remarkable coincidence that someone would turn up and quote the imbecile troll's diarrhoea when everyone else has got bored of him.

As to our game, it is provably fair and that means you can prove to yourself that you are not being cheated. I suggest you do some research into that. It sounds like you have experienced a connection issue. That in no way affects the result of any bet as the result is purely determined by the seeds.
Activity: 225
Merit: 4
~

Lol, the village idiot signed up an alt account to talk to himself as everyone is ignoring him.

You may check for yourself where I am vs other guy originating based on IPs or whatever methods to track, the forum mods/admin can do this to help you out. I just give my thought and wrote what I've experienced, let see if more people reading this thread and if they experienced the same thing. Second, you can call me whatever, I orginating asked for explaination of that strange thing on why it may/can happen such as server overload / losing communitation between playing server + amazon seed server, etc...

But how was the response, lol. Good luck.
Anyway, I like to gamble, as many other do, still deposit to freebitco.in to gamble if there is spare coin lol.
~

Activity: 225
Merit: 4

When I was searching to implement cap that I found botdetect which is open source but then you'd still need a lot of images (or tamper with all the images they give you).

The real problem is there really isn't anything a human can do online that you can't program a computer to do.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

Oh, I see

Is it possible for Wetsuit to create his own captcha server like Google does ?

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
And again users with small amounts of tickets have won some good prizes in the last lottery round.

Cases like this encourage me to buy 500-1,000 tickets every round because on one hand 1k sats ($0.06) is certainly an amount I can afford to lose in one week, and, on the other hand, there is a possibility to win over $2k, and sometimes the main prize is over $16k, like in the lottery round 168 when it was 2.62126442 BTC.

I think those suggesting to lower the house edge have to realize that the amount of free lottery tickets given would lower as well which consequently would lower the prizes in the lottery rounds and thus the whole lottery would become less attractive.
a few days ago I tried to find out about how botnets work through captcha solver
I think it's almost impossible for them to make a profit from free rolls if they can't use the lottery they get from free rolls, unless they get a special discount.
because the cheapest price that I found showed almost the same price as the free rolls game provided (1 USD per 500 captcha)
but I don't know if there is a captcha solver that offers a cheaper price

There is one provider that gives a 50% discount on that price if the solve matches our domain name. Those are just retail prices and bulk discounts are available. I also know someone that has his own captcha solving server which is free (other than hosting costs). I'm sure many others do as well. It is real problem that there isn't an effective captcha on the market and Google don't address the design flaws in theirs.

Oh, I see

Is it possible for Wetsuit to create his own captcha server like Google does ?
a few days ago I tried to find out about how botnets work through captcha solver
I think it's almost impossible for them to make a profit from free rolls if they can't use the lottery they get from free rolls, unless they get a special discount.
because the cheapest price that I found showed almost the same price as the free rolls game provided (1 USD per 500 captcha)

There is one provider that gives a 50% discount on that price if the solve matches our domain name. Those are just retail prices and bulk discounts are available. I also know someone that has his own captcha solving server which is free (other than hosting costs). I'm sure many others do as well. It is real problem that there isn't an effective captcha on the market and Google don't address the design flaws in theirs.
Yes, I know that and thank you very much
but in the end they will stop playing because they lose
or if they win they will stop also to defend their victory, because if they continue to play in the end they will lose also by the house edge because gambling is about probability as you explained before

so honestly I prefer new referrals continuously, because as far as my experience new referrals make a much larger contribution and slowly decline until they finally stop.

Not all of them. Some gamble regularly for years on end.

what do you mean by "having a second person"?

Me  Cheesy

I taking a much more active role so that wetsuit has more time for strategy and development.

yes, of course not all of them but I think very few can last for years

oh you, haha
I think of a special agent who deals with "botnetation" Cheesy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jump to: