Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1188. (Read 524518 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
winning a lottery prize with just 30 tickets, wow.  #thedream

That's why to win the lottery we need to be lucky then we can win even with just one lottery ticket. If one is not lucky then even buy 90% of lottery also can't win a big amount. I'm trying my luck for more than a year every week with few hundred lotteries but until now still waiting...
One of the reasons why you don't need to spend anything for the lottery is even though you are increasing your chances of winning the lottery there is no guarantee that at the end you will win the jackpot prize or even any of the prizes in the lottery on that matter. The best strategy for this is to get as much as tickets as you can without paying anything and you can do it with many ways from referrals to claiming its faucet.

Am I the only way who opted out the option of receiving 2 lottery tickets with every free roll? I changed this to receive 2 extra reward points for every roll, as this is more interesting in my eyes. Getting referrals is indeed the way to go, but as MinerHQ already mentioned, quite difficult to obtain referrals who stay active. Maybe with the name change there will a renewed interest in this site to get more referrals.

I thought about changing the option of receiving 2 lottery tickets for 2 RPs too, but even with 2 tickets you have some probability to win, it's a chance in a million and on long term seems it worth more than extra 2 RPs (2 satoshis) per roll. Those more addicted may claim 10 times a day at FreeBitco.in, it's 20 lottery tickets or 20 extra satoshis (20 RPs)... I think the free lottery tickets every hour are still more worthful.

I always accumulate my reward points to exchange them for a free BTC bonus (3200 RP = 1000 %), than you can gain +/- 250 satoshi/free roll.

Each RP is equal to 1 satoshi. By buying 1000% booster for 3200 RPs, you will claim 230-250 satoshis every roll, what is very good, but keep in mind it lasts for 24 hours only and if you aren't able to make 3200 satoshis profit from it, the boost won't worth at all.

What means you should claim at least 13 times a day considering you claim 250 satoshis every hour...
For very active users it will worth. I don't know if it's forbidden to share an account with another person, so the boost could be more enjoyable.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
I always accumulate my reward points to exchange them for a free BTC bonus (3200 RP = 1000 %), than you can gain +/- 250 satoshi/free roll.
Is it worth to get those? I do not really think that it is really worth, may be if you are having so much time to claim it every hour then may be this is good. But for me I do not really into claiming faucet, all I can do is same as MinerHQ and that is keep on trying some luck here to make some fortune, but until now I never win once even lowest part of the prize
I would say no, not worth it. Because there is no actual benefit of "buying" those boosters from higher tier. If you have small RP income than it is better to take those 100% boosters. It gives you more chances to roll while activated, same price but can be active for ten times longer.
And you just not always there to roll, so you loosing a bit less if you don't. Accumulating 320RP takes a lot less time as well, so you can have it enabled more often, resulting in better efficiency. They should be cheaper for it to make more sense.  
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Is it worth to get those? I do not really think that it is really worth, may be if you are having so much time to claim it every hour then may be this is good.
I disabled lottery ticket and just receive reward points instead, accumulated 150k RP so far
I'll just think of it as locked savings without interest, if I have it on my balance I'm just going to lose it on multiply btc
but I'm still getting tickets from playing multiply btc, so I don't lose my chance completely on weekly lottery
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Is it worth to get those? I do not really think that it is really worth, may be if you are having so much time to claim it every hour then may be this is good. But for me I do not really into claiming faucet, all I can do is same as MinerHQ and that is keep on trying some luck here to make some fortune, but until now I never win once even lowest part of the prize
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...

I have tried that a couple of times, mostly the 100% bonus which costs 320 Reward Points. and I wish they added a new option to increase your "profit" bonus (the profit that you receive from your bitcoin in their website, the Earn BTC tab). the 4.08% annual rate is good but still small Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

I don't like to accumulate those free points because I want to try my luck every week from lottery so I choose to convert them to lottery tickets. One who is trying to accumulate these small free coins to withdraw they may not convert to lottery tickets but for me, it is the too small amount and I claim free BTC now and then only to buy lottery tickets not to withdraw this free money.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

That's why to win the lottery we need to be lucky then we can win even with just one lottery ticket. If one is not lucky then even buy 90% of lottery also can't win a big amount. I'm trying my luck for more than a year every week with few hundred lotteries but until now still waiting...
One of the reasons why you don't need to spend anything for the lottery is even though you are increasing your chances of winning the lottery there is no guarantee that at the end you will win the jackpot prize or even any of the prizes in the lottery on that matter. The best strategy for this is to get as much as tickets as you can without paying anything and you can do it with many ways from referrals to claiming its faucet.

Am I the only way who opted out the option of receiving 2 lottery tickets with every free roll? I changed this to receive 2 extra reward points for every roll, as this is more interesting in my eyes. Getting referrals is indeed the way to go, but as MinerHQ already mentioned, quite difficult to obtain referrals who stay active. Maybe with the name change there will a renewed interest in this site to get more referrals.

I thought about changing the option of receiving 2 lottery tickets for 2 RPs too, but even with 2 tickets you have some probability to win, it's a chance in a million and on long term seems it worth more than extra 2 RPs (2 satoshis) per roll. Those more addicted may claim 10 times a day at FreeBitco.in, it's 20 lottery tickets or 20 extra satoshis (20 RPs)... I think the free lottery tickets every hour are still more worthful.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
winning a lottery prize with just 30 tickets, wow.  #thedream
Some people have been even more luckier, winning with just 2 tickets.  Tongue you can go to lottery page/tab and see the previous winners, there have been so many wins with small amount of tickets.

I prefer getting lottery tickets instead of RP on every free roll.

I wonder how much that he won with only 30 tickets, this must not much
The results of lottery is announced in lottery page/tab, you can see it there. Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Yes you really need some luck to play on lottery games even in this site you still can win it although you are competing it with so many players around here based on your tickets. But the point is? Are you really having this luck or this games has been controlled by them we never know, we can only trust them by keep on playing it to make sure that they are really paying. As far as I know there is only 2 people that claimed their winning on lottery
I wonder how much that he won with only 30 tickets, this must not much
Activity: 282
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006

I too have my Lottery Tickets disabled since I started on this Faucet a year ago Smiley
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

legendary

Yes, referrals are the best way to increase your passive income from any site. But this site is so popular in getting free coins so most users may already join who are looking for some free coins or even though they join they will not be active for a long time because the earnings from this site is not high so they will find other means to earn money and your referral will become inactive. I too got many referrals but most of them are inactive now so no use from those referrals.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

legendary

Activity: 117
Merit: 14
Activity: 1059
Merit: 256
LOTTERY ROUND 141
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #8 with 30 tickets.
#1 won 1.47418431 BTC with 1,773,525 tickets.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Tried it out, got a very small amount of Bitcoin.  Not sure why people are posting their addressed here.

It's still just a faucet. If you post your address you will be creditted .0005 (after 10 free rolls).

Exactly. Thank you Smiley
Also you have a chance to win more than the normal amount of Bitcoins faucets usually give. As the ad revenue stabilizes, I will probably be able to increase the odds of users winning higher amounts.

Bonus activated for everyone who posted.

Can i get the bonus too? This is my address sir 1PYAhe7wUzoVrZJrQGU5v12hqaEatbNzVF

Read the date on the post you quoted. October 30, 2013. The promotion ran for a few weeks when the site first launched, you are 4 and a bit years late.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Tried it out, got a very small amount of Bitcoin.  Not sure why people are posting their addressed here.

It's still just a faucet. If you post your address you will be creditted .0005 (after 10 free rolls).

Exactly. Thank you Smiley
Also you have a chance to win more than the normal amount of Bitcoins faucets usually give. As the ad revenue stabilizes, I will probably be able to increase the odds of users winning higher amounts.

Bonus activated for everyone who posted.

Can i get the bonus too? This is my address sir 1PYAhe7wUzoVrZJrQGU5v12hqaEatbNzVF
Jump to: