Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1192. (Read 522574 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
Great shitpost. I wouldn’t expect less looking at your negative trust.

Is it still only $200??? Should be more since Bitcoin is way up since then. I don't know why people even okay there I guess because it's free.

Rather out your money invested in Yolodice instead. Better returns.

Playing the free roll has nothing to do with investing money.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
This week's lottery winner only had 60 tickets, and won more than 0.9 btc. One more example of a lucky player, and how useless it is to buy tickets.

Buying tickets is a bad idea, looks like they take 50% of the pot for the site. That's about the same take as the regular lottery at least here in the US, and that's an awful bet too!

Yes, don't waste your money on this lottery instead just collect some free lotteries because even if you buy a million lotteries also no guaranty that you can win a first price or at least one price amount. Another bad thing about this lottery is admin allocated continuous numbers for one member even you buy at different day and time so you will miss the chance to have a random numbers to increase your winning chances.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
This week's lottery winner only had 60 tickets, and won more than 0.9 btc. One more example of a lucky player, and how useless it is to buy tickets.

Buying tickets is a bad idea, looks like they take 50% of the pot for the site. That's about the same take as the regular lottery at least here in the US, and that's an awful bet too!
You are right buying never works if your luck is not good once I try and buy too many tickets for four weeks in a row but sadly never have any prize all money gone so after this I never try now just taking in free and still have nothing
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Missing the boat again

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

I also felt it is very hard to explain the lottery results, sometimes I did bought a huge amount of lottery tickets to try out my luck, but it seems I still don't have the luck to win the lottery yet, I really envy the users who are able to snipe the big lottery prize with just a few lottery tickets, it really needs huge luck for that to happen.

Is it still only $200??? Should be more since Bitcoin is way up since then. I don't know why people even okay there I guess because it's free.

$200 is the best prize at free roll, if you hit 10000. It 's always the same value because bitcoin rewards are calculated accordingly. The more expensive the bitcoin is, the fewer satoshis the faucet gives each hour.
 Lottery 1st prize is way more, more than 0.9 btc  so around 10 k$, but for one lucky winner a week only.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
I use nocoin to keep those sites from running mining in my browser. It's super common these days, especially on crypto faucets.

Thanks. That's actually nice software to monitor different sites as well. Thanks  I never knew about it.

I also felt it is very hard to explain the lottery results, sometimes I did bought a huge amount of lottery tickets to try out my luck, but it seems I still don't have the luck to win the lottery yet, I really envy the users who are able to snipe the big lottery prize with just a few lottery tickets, it really needs huge luck for that to happen.

I woldn't say that it is useless to buy ticket, more ticket you buy higher your chance is to win this lottery. It doesn't mean free players or player who buy few tickets can't win, just odds for that are really slim. I mean, how many players have actually won with low number of tickets? Look at his ID from post above, you really need all luck in the world to win without buying tickets.

I would say is pretty much useless because buying tickets because your odds are still too low to win the lottery and no matter if you buy just few or you buy a lot of tickets, you are actually doing an EV- movement. If you only play with the free tickets, maths are in your favor (EV+).

Apart from that, I had some positive variance yesterday, I won two fourth prices (numbers 9986 - 9993) in few hours:

Rather out your money invested in Yolodice instead. Better returns.
staff
Activity: 2996
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
I woldn't say that it is useless to buy ticket, more ticket you buy higher your chance is to win this lottery. It doesn't mean free players or player who buy few tickets can't win, just odds for that are really slim. I mean, how many players have actually won with low number of tickets? Look at his ID from post above, you really need all luck in the world to win without buying tickets.

I would say is pretty much useless because buying tickets because your odds are still too low to win the lottery and no matter if you buy just few or you buy a lot of tickets, you are actually doing an EV- movement. If you only play with the free tickets, maths are in your favor (EV+).

Apart from that, I had some positive variance yesterday, I won two fourth prices (numbers 9986 - 9993) in few hours:

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Activity: 1019
Merit: 256
More than that, he registered recently judging by his ID 11,827,451 while the total users are 11,883,537.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Few days ago I was browsing on forum and found Myfe post that Ethereum and some other altcoins will be added to freebitco.in. Now I can't found that post, looks that it was deleted. I'm not exactly sure how it will be added - will it be new faucets like Freedoge.co.in, or they will add it to main faucet Freebitco.in? What are your thoughts about it? And it would be nice if Myfe or wetsuit would say something about it, offcourse if they can.

I also saw that post! I tried to find an official statement on their website or twitter or here, but I found nothing.
We will need to wait and see but I would like to know more about this.

Well FreeBitco.in did expand into other Alt coins, namely https://freedoge.co.in/ so I figure it will not be strange if they

create a Faucet site for Ethereum too. After all, it took DogeCoin's position as the second best Alt coin, based on total

MarketCap for a while now. Back in the day, DogeCoin was very popular for some reason... but I never bothered.  Grin

They might even stop hosting Freedodge.co.in in favour of a faucet, supporting Ethereum.  Roll Eyes
Why would need on stop hosting?! This is my first time seeing a new dogebased faucet basing on the original site as well. Why wont they make integration of different coins? I dont know it its possible or not but would really be a good thing rather than on having lots of sites. If they would create potentiall Eth based then it would be much better than on doge.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Few days ago I was browsing on forum and found Myfe post that Ethereum and some other altcoins will be added to freebitco.in. Now I can't found that post, looks that it was deleted. I'm not exactly sure how it will be added - will it be new faucets like Freedoge.co.in, or they will add it to main faucet Freebitco.in? What are your thoughts about it? And it would be nice if Myfe or wetsuit would say something about it, offcourse if they can.

I also saw that post! I tried to find an official statement on their website or twitter or here, but I found nothing.

Well FreeBitco.in did expand into other Alt coins, namely https://freedoge.co.in/ so I figure it will not be strange if they

create a Faucet site for Ethereum too. After all, it took DogeCoin's position as the second best Alt coin, based on total

MarketCap for a while now. Back in the day, DogeCoin was very popular for some reason... but I never bothered.  Grin

They might even stop hosting Freedodge.co.in in favour of a faucet, supporting Ethereum.  Roll Eyes

Saw it too, but it seems it has been deleted as I can't find it anymore in Myfe post history. It would indeed be great if freebitcoin could extend to other crypto, within the same website, not like freedogecoin that is not very interesting (very small faucet reward, no interest or reward points...).
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Is this really possible because there is no other site that offer some altcoin faucet to players, if they can make this thing happen,I believe this will be a new breakthrough and may be many of the site will follow them. But it can't be a real thing here since last time their doge does not even work again because seldom people played their hi-lo games instead they keep on claiming faucet
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Suddenly, Another major issue for Opera, Chrome browser

I think is all about mining script.
By default the new release of Chrome browser block js mining script.

Your browser or some add-on/plugin is blocking our javascript. Please try to disable these add-ons or use a different browser to play the FREE BTC game.

Any solution Please let me know

Thank You

There should be some way in your browser to whitelist freebitco.in for javascript and that will solve your problem.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Never saw/read such post. but it would be nice to have more than one altcoin faucet. Tongue i think each altcoin they add will have it's own domain, just like freedoge.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Missing the boat again
I use nocoin to keep those sites from running mining in my browser. It's super common these days, especially on crypto faucets.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Suddenly, Another major issue for Opera, Chrome browser

I think is all about mining script.
By default the new release of Chrome browser block js mining script.

Your browser or some add-on/plugin is blocking our javascript. Please try to disable these add-ons or use a different browser to play the FREE BTC game.

Any solution Please let me know

Thank You

This is becoming more and more standard.

I love programming in Java but honestly its the easiest way to get hacked if you stumble upon some website that is malicous.

The proof is what has happened with the Electrum in version 3.04 and older.

Basically just leaving your Electrum open and going to a malicous site and someone can steal your private keys.

Java is just way too insecure these days
Jump to: