Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1254. (Read 522916 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
What mining option are you talking about, guys? I have no such option in my account, but I think I got it, it's in testing mode in some accounts. But what is it? Can some one who have it post a screenshot maybe? Is freebitco.in starting cloud mining or is it something else?

Sure it looks like this:

They haven't really said what it is yet.

Use your browser to passively mine bitcoin and receive mining rewards instantly to your FreeBitco.in account, credited every 5 minutes.

Please note that this feature is currently experimental and is only available to a limited number of users. Once it is rolled out across the website, we shall be able to increase the mining rewards further.

Click on START MINING and then adjust the number of threads and CPU percentage to use for mining. Usually the higher the number of threads and CPU capacity that you use, the greater your mining rewards will be. The default is to start with as many threads as the number of CPU cores that your device has and 100% CPU usage. Lower the CPU usage when you are using the device for something else and increase it to 100% when your device is idle.

Mining will stop when the STOP MINING button is clicked or this browser tab is closed. You can use your account to mine from multiple devices at the same time. Mining rewards are automatically credited to your account for every satoshi that you earn and the TOTAL MINING INCOME in this page shows the total rewards that you have received from mining since the beginning.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Big fan of FreeBitco.in, for people who don't have the money to invest in BTC and want to try it, dip there toes in. Faucets are great goes they give people a little they can either hold (and wait till it goes to the moon) or use it. It's how I first got BTC back in 2013, and I was hooked.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
What mining option are you talking about, guys? I have no such option in my account, but I think I got it, it's in testing mode in some accounts. But what is it? Can some one who have it post a screenshot maybe? Is freebitco.in starting cloud mining or is it something else?

Btw I rolled over 9986 recently. Nice feeling. )

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Now while mining you do need to refresh your page when time out. Grin
In my account, I couldn't find any mining button option. Is it implemented if so then an admin should have announced it right?

It's still in testing and hasn't been rolled out to all users yet. It wasn't there for me last night when it was reported on here but it is this morning. It looks like they're slowly adding more users in.

From the site
Please note that this feature is currently experimental and is only available to a limited number of users. Once it is rolled out across the website, we shall be able to increase the mining rewards further.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
I was also looking for this mining option in my account but have nothing now I am happy I am not alone in this case some other users  also have no mining option I think OP working for this and will announce in future if this project is still alive or no
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

I think this person must be the most luckiest winner in freebitco.in lottery draw history, this lucky winner hit the first prize jackpot with just 10 lottery tickets and won a total amount of 2.16815652 BTC, this is truly amazing as the percentage to win the lottery with just 10 tickets is extremely low, but I suppose this is how rng ( random number generator ) works, there is always a chance to snipe a big jackpot with small amount of money, I guess I will just wait for my turn to win the big prize  Smiley

Yeah, he/she was very lucky xD. I wonder what he/she is going to do with it.

Is there any way to verify the lottery system. This win is pretty much odd to me. However anyone can have luck like his but was wondering if there is a way to verify the lottery system.

There is verification process added to the lottery system recently but not sure anyone verified it. But for many months I'm also trying but no luck yet. Somehow no one wants to declare that they won a big amount from this lottery system as well.

Freebitco.in Now Start mining

In my account, I couldn't find any mining button option. Is it implemented if so then an admin should have announced it right?
Is there any way to verify the lottery system. This win is pretty much odd to me. However anyone can have luck like his but was wondering if there is a way to verify the lottery system.

Yes, it's a provably fair system you just have to follow the instructions on the site to verify each draw and winner.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I think this person must be the most luckiest winner in freebitco.in lottery draw history, this lucky winner hit the first prize jackpot with just 10 lottery tickets and won a total amount of 2.16815652 BTC, this is truly amazing as the percentage to win the lottery with just 10 tickets is extremely low, but I suppose this is how rng ( random number generator ) works, there is always a chance to snipe a big jackpot with small amount of money, I guess I will just wait for my turn to win the big prize  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
Do you think it will be worth? I mean if when I'm doing something else at the computer I also open a tab for mining, will it be profitable?
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Nice idea, bad implementation IMHO.
If you start mining in browser, you don't get notification when the timer runs out and the autorefresh to the claim page just does'nt work.
So you will get a few extra satoshis mining, but you lose those free claims - especially if you are like me with ~1000sat/hour minimal claim.

Maybe what will be best is CPU mining pool - you can use more miners, more OS'es, more optimisations to the miner itself.
Just my 2 cents.

For some reason I don't have access to mining yet but is there any reason you can't have 2 tabs open, one mining and one with the timer?
Two tab solution works... Smiley
But I still prefer to point my cpu's directly to a pool, cause all of my rigs are cpu-idling, when they can make some satoshis. Smiley
If you start mining in browser, you don't get notification when the timer runs out and the autorefresh to the claim page just does'nt work.
So you will get a few extra satoshis mining, but you lose those free claims - especially if you are like me with ~1000sat/hour minimal claim.

Maybe what will be best is CPU mining pool - you can use more miners, more OS'es, more optimisations to the miner itself.
Just my 2 cents.

For some reason I don't have access to mining yet but is there any reason you can't have 2 tabs open, one mining and one with the timer?
At this time they just testing their new feature when they got +ve result then thing how much they can millions of their user.

Just my 2 cents.

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Movement App Dev.Team
Thanks for the chance to earn some satoshis for free. Just signed up!
legendary
legendary
Captcha not working. I tried from different browsers and mobile. Anyone else has that problem?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

That's really damn lucky person, 10 tickets won 2btc + is kinda hard to believe but it is just happened in freebitcoin. Congrats to whoever he/she is, hopefully he/she will come here to confirm his/her great winning.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Jump to: