Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1260. (Read 520825 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
In a few hours, users will be able to exchange their BCC balances on the website at a rate of 0.145 to be credited to your account instantly. It is a pretty good deal for users since it is currently very difficult (almost impossible) to get your BCC on exchanges to sell them.

Withdrawal of BCC to your own wallets will also be available within the next 48 hours.

it is exactly the going rate on Viabtc,probably the only site that allows the dump... exchange of BCH
strangely enough,there are people buying the coin in bulk,saw 3900 BCC wall got eaten in a matter of two hours
so there must be no problem getting the right price for the coin even in a 2-3 days' time
Activity: 282
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
So great, thanks for the update is the first that that gives me access to BCH Smiley
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
The option to exchange your BCC has been added now. Withdrawals should also be up soon.
legendary
In a few hours, users will be able to exchange their BCC balances on the website at a rate of 0.145 to be credited to your account instantly. It is a pretty good deal for users since it is currently very difficult (almost impossible) to get your BCC on exchanges to sell them.

Withdrawal of BCC to your own wallets will also be available within the next 48 hours.
legendary
I hope we receive the BCCs before its price dump hard...

So we can have a chance to sell it for good profit.

The BCC withdrawal system is almost done but it's not like any BCC blocks are being found at the moment so withdrawing your BCC's wouldn't be of much use. The next 6 BCC blocks might take 3-4 days or more after which the difficulty will drop enough to have reasonable block times.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I hope we receive the BCCs before its price dump hard...

So we can have a chance to sell it for good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Has anyone started receiving BCC from freebitco.in yet? When is that scheduled to be released?

You should try to read past few pages and you will get your answer instead of asking the questions that is already been answered

Everyone with a balance on the website will receive Bitcoin Cash for withdrawal after the fork stabilizes. It might take a few days to set up though so assume a week before the Bitcoin Cash can be withdrawn.

Deposits and withdrawals will be paused at 23:00 UTC on 31st of July and resumed after the fork has stabilized.

Bitcoin Cash will be credited according to your balance at 23:00 UTC on the 31st of July. Please note that any balance in your bonus account will not be eligible to receive Bitcoin Cash. It will only be paid on your main account balance.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Has anyone started receiving BCC from freebitco.in yet? When is that scheduled to be released?
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Another sites that gathers users information?

Which site are you talking about?

Freebitco site is quite old and they will not cheat you. They are paying every week lottery winners and faucet users on time. Until now they have gained a good trust from this community. But if you're talking about some other site then you should post that site address.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100

How they gathers users information?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------

Lol. The site is on long time and it is also a must that you use different passwords on different site. If I am not mistaken this is the oldest faucet that is still paying.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Huge fan of this website and have been using it for a while. The person / group of people who created it must be rolling in it right about now  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
It's epic. I've never been so close to the jackpot. I had rolled 00002 several times earlier and now 00001. If I had a bit more luck, now I would enjoy my $150 prize Cheesy

I do not think that with that littlw bit luck you will hit 0 ans get $150 because the only way to get $150 ia by hitting 10000 not 0. So if you hit 0 you will still get the same amount as you are right now. Actually it is not that easy to hit on those thing, but this is that actually free for all. Nowadays many people tried on their lottery, I wonder anyone already win their lottery price yet from their new system
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
Stand with Ukraine
It's epic. I've never been so close to the jackpot. I had rolled 00002 several times earlier and now 00001. If I had a bit more luck, now I would enjoy my $150 prize Cheesy

But I though you have to roll 1000 and not 00000 to win $150 in DOGE. So in my opinion you were very far from being close  Smiley

But of course I wish you good luck, I hope you will roll the right number one day.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
This is really a serious case for now and with regards to that suspucious malwares been published through social media now, we must be carefull all the time. You should have a strong security of your pc and always be vigilant on whay type of file you are downloading of specially wallets for bitcoin. Hacker attacks is so dangerous and with my personal experience those hackers really got into the system of my pc and locked out my account profile and I couldn't log unto my username;  hacker changed everything.
If you are not careful with your security and if you are scrolling through sites which are shady then you should expect these sort of things,there are many baits that a hacker will use to get ignorant users and i hope you fell into their trap and if they could crawl into your system ,then all the files are vulnerable as they might have copied everything from your system already.Use different passwords for every site ,that is also very important.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
how can win big price? there is any script?

If you are looking for a script like you described, I'm sure you will find one sooner or later. But remember that firstly all the promises about what that script can do will be lies, and secondly your computer will be infected with malicious software which will try to steal your personal information, passwords etc.

yeah you're right.even it change you bitcoin address when you copy and paste the address.
Yeah i consist that i've experienced this one, when i copy the bitcoin address then after i paste it will reflect as always the other bitcoin address that program in the app or script you download. Many malware suspicious have been publish in the social media now just be aware

This is really a serious case for now and with regards to that suspucious malwares been published through social media now, we must be carefull all the time. You should have a strong security of your pc and always be vigilant on whay type of file you are downloading of specially wallets for bitcoin. Hacker attacks is so dangerous and with my personal experience those hackers really got into the system of my pc and locked out my account profile and I couldn't log unto my username;  hacker changed everything.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Best faucet/gambling site ever, all you need to do is deposit and either accept bonus and wager or let your btc stay in their wallet and they will have compounding interest. Please remove the captcha for freedoge also.
Activity: 282
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
I am so happy with the way Freebitco.in is going forward with the probably fork that I decided to make my first deposit on my account! I moved some coins from Coinbase to Freebitco.in and suggested the same to some referrals.

The support for BCC and the daily interest % makes me feel this is a good place to store my balance Smiley
Jump to: